Austin Quinn 8/20/17 Aqfitz's Originals: IWG 2k17.

Aqfitz

1qV5DdD.png

Yes ladies and Gentlemen we are back with a new game. The International Wrestling Guild is making a return to Caws.ws. See all your favorites like Micheal "Omega" Stevens, Austin Quinn, The Powertrip, Direct Force, David the Bat, Izy, and much much more.

IWG Male Wrestlers

Austin Quinn

*Side note* The face needs some work. Photo Capture is not working in my favor this year. I'm also in the process of designing a new attire*

An IWG Original, Austin Quinn is one of 2 people to hold the IWG Championship 3 times. Since his first feud against Hunter Brody, Quinn captured the hearts of the crowd.

Finisher: Running Knee Strike (Quinlan Vos)

Dragon Sleeper (The Q Lock)

fJHmuZR.jpg

Powertrip

One of IWG's premiere teams, The Powertrip are the current IWG Tag Team Champions, and have been for the past 2 years. Over the course of their reign, they've had storied matches against The D-Line, Direct Force, Thrillseekers, and the Cold Blooded Menaces. They debuted on IWG's main show Beatdown while still holding the IWG Ignition Tag Team Championships.

Eventually, sometime after winning the IWG Tag Team Championships, while still holding the Ignition belts, a team known as the Revolution invaded Beatdown demanding a shot for the Ignition belts so they can bring the belts back to Ignition. After quite a long feud, the Powertrip fell to the Revolution. Despite this lost, the Powertrip still remain a force to be reckoned with, and will not hesitate to sacrifice you to Horus.

Aubin

Finsher: Eye of Aubin (High Angle Brainbuster)

NC80TO2.jpg

Ehk7fxx.jpg

Alberic

Finisher: Eye of Alberic (Lift and Cutter)

nscDqmC.png

zvojsm.png

Bull Elais *NEW*

Bull Elais offers a power game that can even out the playing field in IWG Ignition. True to his Finisher's name, he has bulldozed his own path to greatness.

GMpWlS2.jpg

Alberic'2012 *NEW*

Long before the Powertrip, Alberic was once the enforcer to Luigi Aquino down in IWG Ignition. A force to be reckoned with, Alberic quickly showed why Luigi saw potential in him. Possessing size, speed, and power, Al can be considered a jack of all trades

RVbBCd7.jpg

David "The Bat" Brown *NEW*

Brought in by Austin Quinn during yet another feud with Hunter Brody, David helped his friend overcome Brody. But this long term friendship shattered when The Bat turned on Quinn, allowing Luigi Aquino to keep the IWG Championship

MsDljcg.jpg

IWG Female Wrestlers

Amber Nova

Amber Nova is IWG's newest female talent, Wrestling since the age of 17, the 22 year old was signed to the company's Ignition developmental brand.

Finsiher: Supernova (Tope Rope Shooting Star Press)

ES65ERW.jpg

Izy *NEW*

An IWG Original, Izy is still going strong in her 6 years with the company. The 1st ever IWG Womens Champion, she defended the title with pride, before losing it 9 months later to Selena. She is currently feuding with Lyra, who attacked her and claimed the Womens Championship as her own.

GGrMx6d.jpg

TcT1zWX.jpg

clo6n66.jpg

Ring Aprons

QzJ2SK6.png

H0R6GbL.png

AjLS9Dc.png

0V4kzBj.png

XMaLuxL.png

KlgM1Um.png

N9fmJ6y.png

AVVw0tZ.png

E5469jj.png

gvLgbhG.png

LED Boards

bOyMdCZ.png

1d8tIx4.png

eeINek6.png

E1sziPu.png

Looking forward to seeing Quinn this year. :cool:

I wonder how many matches I'll have with Brandon X this year in career mode

:lol: Sorry about that. I probably should've deleted that career mode save once I was done with it.

:lol: Sorry about that. I probably should've deleted that career mode save once I was done with it.

Its cool man. Only annoying thing was that the logos glitched and used logos I used on Quinn onto you. Your chest tattoo was my ring designs :XD:

Its cool man. Only annoying thing was that the logos glitched and used logos I used on Quinn onto you. Your chest tattoo was my ring designs :XD:

LOL that happened with me as well. I was like... what the hell?! BX had his trunks covered with my logos lol.

That sounds absolutely hilarious! I was lucky and never got those bugs, but damn that would've been funny as hell.

here's hoping this year he's a bit less monotonous.

LOL that happened with me as well. I was like... what the hell?! BX had his trunks covered with my logos lol.

I third that :lol:

Happened with Quinn in my MyCareer playthrough. Made him look like Pirate-Ironman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uploaded The New Powertrip. Comes with 2 attires. Their current red one and a Green variation. Tags are IWG, Caws.ws, and Aqfitz. Enjoy

I'll have some new caws to post tomororw

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived