WCW/nWo 97-2001 Era Arena Thread - PS4 & XB1 100% Completed - Updated Thunder & Starrcade 97 for PS4

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't believe you've almost done every WCW PPV from '97 to '01. that's amazing.

Keep up the good work man!

Yeah I think I have 9 or 10 arenas left that need to be designed in the collection. I'm out of slots on both consoles so I'll try to get them done so I don't have to worry about it when I do level up.

New 1999 era arenas will be available on PS4 soon. I think I have about 50 downloads to go. In the meantime I'm working on a Thunder stage, and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any episodes where there's a stage side fight or something that I can use for up close references of the Thunder stage?

Here's my Current WIP:

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-16%20at%205.16.5

I pretty much need to fill in the blanks in the background.

My goodness

Yeah it's coming out pretty nice. Once I fill it up, I can angle it however I want for a ramp, or just texture my own ramp that lights up

Uploaded some new 1999 era arenas to PS4:

• GAB 1999 *Red Edition*
  • SuperBrawl IX
  • Road Wild 99
  • Uncensored 99

Slamboree 99 will come soon. Tonight or sometime this week.

It's just finding a way to integrate it in to the backgrounds in the game, and making your flooring look exactly like their flooring.

I had a mess about with your previous Thunder and got it looking pretty nicely blended in. I'll have to take a shot and show you sometime.

Uncensored & Halloween Havoc 2000 are now available on CC for XB1.

I'll try to get Slamboree 99 up to complete 1999, and I think the next 2 for 2000 will be Souled Out and maybe Starcade or Mayhem. I don't think I want to do Slamboree twice in one batch, but we'll see. Either way I'll be left with only 4 arenas to complete the collection.

Have you finished Ps4 stuff now bud?

I don't have the slots right now. Still don't know if I have to sell the system just yet, but I have 2 accounts that are about 150-200 downloads short of a level up. If I reach it before selling, I'll finish the project on PS4 because I think it's less than 10 arenas left until completion.

Archived