WCW/nWo 97-2001 Era Arena Thread - PS4 & XB1 100% Completed - Updated Thunder & Starrcade 97 for PS4

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FullSizeRender_zpsrvkc3xkt.jpg

I'm noticing a lot of my stuff being reuploaded on the PS4 side. I don't mind what you do with your game. I wouldn't care about this if I was Diamond across the board. But doing this takes away from my downloads in order to upload things. I'm not trying to come off as an entitled asshole, but if it continues I will not bother finishing this project.

WCW Halloween Havoc 98 uploaded to XB1. If you have DLC, swap the show stuff, minus the logo with the HH98 info. I'm not sure if people who didn't have DLC could use the Havoc stuff in create a show so I left it out.

Clash 35 and stampede 97 look great. Can't wait to dowload stampede on xbox

Stampede will be finished soon. I kinda neglected the final 2-3 objects I had to add to it to work on the final year stage design. That's almost finished as well, but I'm trying to design 3d curtains instead of just using textures in photoshop.

you should do a ecw arena when your done with your wcw arena project

nah, I have no interest in ECW at all. When I finish this project I'm going back to modding. I'll have a full fledged WCW game.

New 1997 uploads on PS4:

• SuperBrawl VII
  • Fall Brawl 97
  • The Great American Bash 97
  • Road Wild 97

One free slot left.. It'll likely be used for Spring Stampede 97 when I finish... Or Clash of Champions XXXV

you should do a ecw arena when your done with your wcw arena project

Skunky seems to have ECW covered anyway, and they'd be hard to top.

That's for PS4, sadly.

I've made a pretty good Living Dangerously arena on XB1, if you're interested... Just search the hashtag 'ecwselby'.

WCW Fall Brawl 2000 is up on XB1... I thought I had some free slots on PS4 for 2000 era arenas but I forgot I used them up on Spring Stampede 2000.

Spring Stampede 97 will be uploaded later on both consoles. I had the work finished, but my computer crashed and I had to start over on Fall Brawl 2000 & Stampede 97 lol.. Hopefully it'll be out sometime later today.

That Fall Brawl one is gorgeous, mate.

I was messing about with some of your 2000 arenas (not to upload, don't worry!) and tried using those walls. They allow you to make the actual set wider, which is quite handy.

Yeah I'll probably use it more to cover the white lines on the edge of the titantron.. Especially with the 2000 Stage because it covers most of the tron. I wish I could turn the 2nd level lights off though. I haven't played it in game, but does the lights stay blue during entrances for the "star" effect? I changed the movie to smackdown instead of Raw.. I initially thought the colors for it was tied to lights

Edit:

nvm i saw it.. It changes colors during entrances, but the 2nd level lights didn't show up during brock's entrance

Archived