WCW/nWo 97-2001 Era Arena Thread - PS4 & XB1 100% Completed - Updated Thunder & Starrcade 97 for PS4

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the creations this year are just so frigging amazing. From the belts, the wrestlers and the arenas im blown away. These arenas are amazing man, I've never maxed out my 20 downloads a day until this years release. I'm waiting for the clock to reset so I can download all of your shows/arenas. Amazing job, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve

^^Thank you. That helps crank em out even faster. Well I started playing around with Nitro, using 2K17's XB360 textures while slowly adding my own textures. I'm going to probably try and design the whole thing because all of their textures are very dull. The banner, the outer piece and outer lights are my textures. With proper lighting they can pop and reflect, but looking at the way that textures are handled on last gen compared to the current XB1/PS4/PC, there's a lot less textures because they group everything together and use alphas to black out areas. (ie, the outside piece of the set is grid like, the inner pieces are boxes with textures mocking the outer.)

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-10%20at%2012.08.

Nitro 98 Preview WIP:

WWE%202K17_20161112002533_zpsqrxq3u6h.jp

Still have to work on lighting and cleaning up the texturing. This will likely be on XB1 before PS4 due to lack of slots. Last I turned it on, the patch still isn't available yet.

As for Nitro '99, I haven't started working on that again. With how I'm doing these now, it takes a lot more time getting it to look right, so it may or may not come. I'll have to figure out the bottom C without it looking stupid, because you can't place titantrons close enough to the ramp to layer the C

Very good!

You seen SmackTalks' tutorial on how to move walls/trons to anywhere you want...? Might help you out a bit!

If trons weren't so pixelated I'd try it. I have to see. That'd work better with things like Spring Stampede or Slamboree 98 with doors. I drew them in but I think I left Slamboree's closed. Nitro 99, I'd have to figure something out with smoke i guess because the depth is too small for trons, compared to what they showed with the In Your House stage

I just wish you could turn lights off for certain stage pieces.

New uploads for XB1:

Nitro 98

Stampede 98

WW3 98

Starrcade 98

I have some silver slots for 99, so I will try to get those out sometime this week. Also, if you have Goldberg DLC, just use the Nitro stuff for the Nitro show. I'm going to start doing 3D logos when I get the chance, so a lot of the shows will get upgraded.

Screenshot-Original-9_zpsxfmzxmu4.png

Forgot GAB 98 is also up on XB1

I downloaded your Spring Stampede '99, dude - for some reason the titantron was just white... Went in to edit the arena, and it was white there, too. I went to add the logo, and the logo was just blank. Weird!

I had the same issue. I thought it was just me. I'm on xbox one

i'll upload it again. If it's still an issue I just won't bother working until they release the patch

Edit:

Well nevermind the patch is out now. If it doesn't work after reuploading I'm just giving up on it for right now.

Reuploaded Spring stampede, but now I'm dealing with another problem. They fixed the slot glitch on XBOX One, but every arena that I create and try to upload will not show up as an uploadable arena lol

1.3 patch sounds absolutely dreadful.

Yeah, I had to delete my '99 gave save account to get it to work again.

Halloween Havoc & Fall Brawl '99 are now up on CC.

I'll try to get GAB 99, Bash at the Beach/Road Wild '99 and something else up later today. GAB 99 is a definite. The others are pretty much up to what I finish working on and want to actually release right now.

BATB 99 is possibly your best yet.

Btw, i'm going to add all of your XB usernames on XBL, if that's ok. It'll just make searching for your work much easier. I'm ECWselby.

Yeah that came out really good. The closer I get to completion I may go back and update the other Bash stages like that. Building the houses/prop pieces yourself allowed me to get it a bit more closer to the actual thing, then just google imagining huts and creating transparency logos. Gonna figure out how to place Spring Stampede '97's stage.

Whatever allows you to search better I don't mind. My main profile is PhillyMavs, but I noticed that when I try to search WCW etc, CC doesn't pull up everything like it used to when the game first came out. I always heard it was a problem on PS4, but I didn't have that problem on XB1 until about a month or so ago.

I hear the logos are still an issue with Stampede 99. I'm really out of answers for that until another update comes out. I don't have the arena anymore due to having to wipe my gamesave, and I know that downloading it will not let me reupload and will cause even more problems. So, I'll make it again if there's another patch.

Archived