WCW/nWo 97-2001 Era Arena Thread - PS4 & XB1 100% Completed - Updated Thunder & Starrcade 97 for PS4

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you gonna upload the these on ps4 anytime soon? Or you're done with ps4

I'm not done with PS4, I just don't have the money right now to buy it on PS4. with 2K16 I didn't buy the game. Someone gifted it to me. If I can get it on sale later on, I'll definitely do uploads on PS4. But my plans are mostly modding PC's version. If a good deal doesn't come around before that release date, I'll likely not be uploading on PS4 this year. I'm not in a situation where I can buy the game 3 times lol

XB1 was easier to start out with, because I have a gameshare partner on XBOX. PS4 definitely has a larger CC group so I'd love my arenas to be there.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I checked out your new stuff online last night. BATB..... Holy hell. I tried Goldberg's entrance on it, and wow (apart from the slowdown/framerate issues on XB1)... It was absolutely outstanding.

Is this a XB1 only problem or a Goldberg only issue? I had that framerate problem when I was using him with the Nitro preorder arena.

I like how that version of BATB 97 came out, but I hate that you can't do texture ramps when you texture the stage area like last year.

New uploads:

WCW Spring Stampede '99

WCW Mayhem

I think I'll do SuperBrawl IX next

Dude, the 3D editing is INSANE. I thought you'd constructed the entrance way for Souled Out using in-game pieces. It was only when I zoomed in that I realised you hadn't. Wow!

One issue i've noticed generally - do you find the texture quality really decreases close-up? Or is it the type of titantron we use...? I was playing about the Nitro '99 arena (using a legit stage, and used the stars Walls either side, looked pretty awesome) and whenever anyone actually did their entrance, the logos looked really distorted. Happened with my ECW Living Dangerously arena, too. Quite frustrating.

Dude, I just wanna reiterate, the 3D editing is the way forward. Just saw your new additions. Wow.

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the software, and roughly what you do..? I'd love to start making my own, maybe for ECW. Really struggled getting a good looking entrance way and would be better off building one myself, I think.

Dude, the 3D editing is INSANE. I thought you'd constructed the entrance way for Souled Out using in-game pieces. It was only when I zoomed in that I realised you hadn't. Wow!

One issue i've noticed generally - do you find the texture quality really decreases close-up? Or is it the type of titantron we use...? I was playing about the Nitro '99 arena (using a legit stage, and used the stars Walls either side, looked pretty awesome) and whenever anyone actually did their entrance, the logos looked really distorted. Happened with my ECW Living Dangerously arena, too. Quite frustrating.

Dude, I just wanna reiterate, the 3D editing is the way forward. Just saw your new additions. Wow.

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the software, and roughly what you do..? I'd love to start making my own, maybe for ECW. Really struggled getting a good looking entrance way and would be better off building one myself, I think.

Yeah I've noticed that, it's really unfortunate.. I render about 5000 x 3215 so I know it's not the images. I tried with 2K16 on PC and it came out really good.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%206.37.3Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%206.37.2

As far as 3d goes. You can use a few things. Unreal, Cinema 4D, After Effects or Blender. I've been messing with Unreal a bit, and learning lighting in Cinema 4D. Just check out video tutorials on YouTube for things you're trying to do. Usually there's some videos where you can see step by step how to do things. I'm still learning on how to get things PERFECT. I usually end up adding things in Photoshop to finish.

I have new arenas to upload but CC won't let me use the empty slots I've unlocked. It just shows up as the slots above instead........... Any one know how to fix this?

6Ffx55J%20-%20Imgur_zpsmiucgzne.gif

Can't seem to fix the glitch on my main account. Uploaded BATB 98, replacing Fall Brawl 98 right now. I'll put that back when I get more slots.

Almost finished with my 2000 era stage set up. I'll try to do Nitro 2000 and have that up tonight.

I forgot to mention that Slamboree '97s show is not available right now. When I uploaded it, I didn't know that it glitched, giving me a free slot. When I tried to upload the show, and other arenas it went back to not working. So hopefully the patch fixes that issue.

In the meantime I'm going to work on 2000

Yeah I've noticed that, it's really unfortunate.. I render about 5000 x 3215 so I know it's not the images. I tried with 2K16 on PC and it came out really good.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%206.37.3Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%206.37.2

As far as 3d goes. You can use a few things. Unreal, Cinema 4D, After Effects or Blender. I've been messing with Unreal a bit, and learning lighting in Cinema 4D. Just check out video tutorials on YouTube for things you're trying to do. Usually there's some videos where you can see step by step how to do things. I'm still learning on how to get things PERFECT. I usually end up adding things in Photoshop to finish.

NVM: just saw that this is XB1

You're the best arena creator and I want your 1999-2000 Nitro arena so bad :/

There's not even one on PS4 CC yet.

Somebody will probably do one.

I was playing around with files and actually ended up making an ok version of Havoc 99.. I got to fix the brightness though. but it'll likely be up soon when i get more slots

Screenshot-Original-56_zpst2wyyzow.png

I wish you could add smoke to the floor. I'll see what's possible.

New Blood Rising is now available on CC along with some new attires for Sting. Same tag for everything.

Screenshot-Original-73_zpsibwygbz4.pngScreenshot-Original-72_zpsp5y8h1dc.png

Any chance ypu could PM me the logos and a few more screenshots? I'd love to build these on PS4. If released on CC you'd def get cred.

I'm not giving out logos, sorry man. I'll try to get on PS4 if there's good deals next month. If not, these will be XB1 & PC exclusive for this year.

GAB 2000 is now up on CC

I am now on Playstation 4. I will probably start uploading later tonight. I have a bunch of accounts, so if you guys have any requests for what you want to see be the first 5 for each year 97-2000, I'll take it into consideration and try to get them uploaded as soon as possible.

New Blood Rising is now available on CC along with some new attires for Sting. Same tag for everything.

Screenshot-Original-73_zpsibwygbz4.pngScreenshot-Original-72_zpsp5y8h1dc.png

Any chance ypu could PM me the logos and a few more screenshots? I'd love to build these on PS4. If released on CC you'd def get cred.

I'm not giving out logos, sorry man. I'll try to get on PS4 if there's good deals next month. If not, these will be XB1 & PC exclusive for this year.

GAB 2000 is now up on CC

I am now on Playstation 4. I will probably start uploading later tonight. I have a bunch of accounts, so if you guys have any requests for what you want to see be the first 5 for each year 97-2000, I'll take it into consideration and try to get them uploaded as soon as possible.

?

I'll be very keen for those Sting attires from above.

I'll upload the attire with likely these following arenas

1997:

1. Starrcade
  2. Thunder
  3. Bash at the Beach
  4. Great American Bash
  5. Halloween Havoc

1998:

1. Slamboree
  2. Souled Out
  3. SuperBrawl VIII
  4. Fall Brawl
  5. Uncensored

1999:

1. Nitro
  2. Spring Stampede
  3. Road Wild
  4. Mayhem
  5. Souled Out/SuperBrawl IX

2000:

1. Bash at the Beach
  2. Great American Bash
  3. Nitro
  4. Slamboree
  5. New Blood Rising

Bash at the Beach has been uploaded to CC.

I still haven't received my redeem code, but all arenas released on PS4 will be highlighted *Available on PS4* on the main page. Updates to arenas will be added shown in my upload notification posts, and will be added to the main page when they're both available on XB1 & PS4.

Archived