Caws.ws WWE 2K17 PS4 Community

CROSS-Out

Hey guys! So after going over it real quick with Ernez, i've used the communities feature on PS4 to create a caws.ws community for 2K17. It can be found by searching Caws.ws in the community search bar, and i've already sent invites to those of you who are on my friends list.

This will allow members here who may not already have eachother listed in their friends list on PS4 to set up games, talk about the game, etc. So if anyone wants to join in, its there, go nuts!

... these last 2 and a half hours are going to kill me.

How long until you think a lot of good caws are up on CC like in general?

Depends what you're looking for. In general though, the high quality caws aren't up until 2 or 3 weeks in to the games launch.

I joined as well, thanks for the invite. I tried to buy the digital download earlier before it was too late but my PSN was screwing up about my credit card info so unfortunately tomorrow morning I'm gonna have to go to my local Gamestop and pick up the physical copy. After that, I'll be making CAWS probably all day.

How long until you think a lot of good caws are up on CC like in general?

Depends what you're looking for. In general though, the high quality caws aren't up until 2 or 3 weeks in to the games launch.

Yeah don't rush as its a day or 2 old. Enjoy the game for what it is at the moment, work on your caw check out Universe & my Career for a few weeks & the good caws you are after will start coming out so fast that you will be thankful you waited.

Archived