The GMPorium - 2K17 edition (NEW UPDATE PAGE 5)

CROSS-Out

cool stuff

Thank you

no problem. there was a wrestling animated show my business partner and i were gonna do "AOWA" Ace-One Wrestling Alliance but since we didn't have enough people for the voice talent we canned it. Most of our creations were from no mercy and WM2000 but i've since converted alot of them. i just haven't had a whole lot of time to upload them or even get the images in order. perhaps i'll create a topic

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool stuff

Thank you

no problem. there was a wrestling animated show my business partner and i were gonna do "AOWA" Ace-One Wrestling Alliance but since we didn't have enough people for the voice talent we canned it. Most of our creations were from no mercy and WM2000 but i've since converted alot of them. i just haven't had a whole lot of time to upload them or even get the images in order. perhaps i'll create a topic

I'd like to see that. Ironic that you couldn't find voice talent, I always wanted to be a voice actor myself but living in a small-ass town makes that rather difficult.

cool stuff

Thank you

I'd like to see that. Ironic that you couldn't find voice talent, I always wanted to be a voice actor myself but living in a small-ass town makes that rather difficult.

yeah for years we did wcw's story from 96 - 98 (barring the BATB 96 stuff of course)

so we would record commentary after recording the shows on vcr and do play by play.

it pretty much was something with everyone in it comical at times with hogan going around calling the fans "stupid jackass fans" and there's the random fan at every event going "Beat em hogan, Beat em!"

so we were gonna take that onto a larger scale.

alot of our creations were mostly spoofs of current/former wrestlers

we had:

Hardkore J (my caw)

Cickler (best friend's caw)

Dark Lord (taker)

The Killa (al snow in kane's attire black/white)

BIohazard (macho/Gangster hybrid)

Angel (puerto rican CW)

AK Lo (Test)

Charmin' Charles Carter (Triple H)

Mike Tetris (HBK)

All American Jones (Hogan)

Rusty Hudson (Austin with black hair who basically is supposed to do whatever Mr. Strickland tells him to do (vince))

Mr. Strickland (Mr. Mcmahon)

Russian Bear Kowalski (Russian version of Big Show. Got Deported on the first episode of AOWA Carnage)

BJ Knight (The Rock)

Outtasight (Goldust/Mark Henry Hybrid)

The Xpert (Bret Hart) i probably would never be able to create the xpert cause his finisher was the Xpress Bar (that arms crossed ground chinlock submission that was in no mercy. it's not in the games and there's nothing i know of that's close to it)

but yeah we pretty much Started it based on around WM 13 onward but the stuff we did on tape was pretty good. I just really wish we could have actually gone forward and been able to do it.

it also was cause this was back in 2002 when we were trying to do it and my business partner's brother and best friend were more interested in selling Airbrushed T-Shirts over actually doing something like this that probably could have gotten us up there with Camp Chaos (who is now defunct but did alot of great cartoon animation)

we've been doing this stuff for years and that's why i do the universe vids on youtube. i've been involved in video production and editing for years so it's second nature to me.

i actually had a screenshot of the roster form the edit superstar screen i may post it when i get the chance.

PW%20logo%20no%20words_zps9mmokilj.png

SINGLES DIVISION

ADAM LEON

Qmqup5x.png

CJ HAWKE

yrWdceP.png

NOAH HAWKINS

PnmiwF7.png

RANDY SALAS

fOjrXu7.png

RYAN RIVERS

g94X0Xo.png

RIP CASSIDY (singles attire)

3nLNaqw.png

TAG TEAM DIVISION

WALLACE BROS.

JAY WALLACE

jsnR7wu.png

TREVOR WALLACE

XiaLISh.png

WOMENS DIVISION

ALEXIA HALE

EiddtDS.png

KELLY PAGE

dlSpgN1.png

REAH LEON

QhIHcLb.png

TIA GRIME

LQBLtnR.png

They look decent but the only one that I like so far is RANDY SALAS! Any chance that he'll be uploaded by Thursday because that's my next day off?!!

I can.

Thanks dude! I'm planning on having him being a part of a Tag team to replace an OLD CAW & have a new & improved Team! The Team is called THE TERRORS! Randy Salus will replace a CAW that I've downloaded from MR.3000 who's OBSOLETE!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man love your work got nuclear reactor in my universe wondering if you could upload any more of your tag teams

Sure, you tell me who you want and i'll get 'em up for ya.

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to release one last update before 2K18 but the quality is not where i'd like it so I think the GMPorium is done till the next game.

Next game I'm going to go about things a bit differently, where I will have a list of all the Project Wrestling Roster and will update the list as each character is done.

I was going to release one last update before 2K18 but the quality is not where i'd like it so I think the GMPorium is done till the next game.

Next game I'm going to go about things a bit differently, where I will have a list of all the Project Wrestling Roster and will update the list as each character is done.

Sorry to hear that news but there was maybe 2 caws that I wanted from you but since you are done, I'll just not request it! Your CAWS were decent but not great!

Sorry to hear that news but there was maybe 2 caws that I wanted from you but since you are done, I'll just not request it! Your CAWS were decent but not great!

If you want some caws I can still upload them, I just need to know who they are. Just not adding any new ones for this year.

If you want some caws I can still upload them, I just need to know who they are. Just not adding any new ones for this year.

Well since you put it that way, I'll just say it, The two are Elijah Riley & Hannah Taylor!

Well since you put it that way, I'll just say it, The two are Elijah Riley & Hannah Taylor!

Alright, I'll have 'em up tomorrow.

I didn't see them today but will try to look for them next Monday because I have to work for the next 4 days!

I didn't see them today but will try to look for them next Monday because I have to work for the next 4 days!

Yeah man sorry, the power has been in and out all day due to some jackass driving into the nearby powerlines while high. Every time I'd try to get on to upload it, the power would go back out so I just gave up. Barring no problems tomorrow though i'll have em up.

God I need to get a generator.

• 3 weeks later...

So a quick heads up, i'm not adding any more updates but when 2K18 comes out I will be adding more new guys, including the tag team Schitzomania (Eddie Jekyll and Henry Hyde), Ethan Payne, and "The Outlaw" John Crane; as well as others.

Also, Project Wrestling has something of a wiki now. Can be seen here:

http://the-wwe-2k-wrestling-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Wrestling_(GMP)

Archived