The GMPorium - 2K17 edition (NEW UPDATE PAGE 5)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

PW%20logo%20no%20words_zps9mmokilj.png

CONTINUED

SINGLES DIVISION

WESLEY YOUNG

ewSVehr.png

DYLAN LOVECRAFT

stQP7Wz.png

ELIJAH RILEY

7j9qSf9.png

MAULER NELSON

pzsnDZX.png

JULIAN FERNANDEZ

L29lYcO.png

KAZUMA ITO

fAVVGOv.png

SENGOKU

IeWqNL3.png

KENNETH SINN

BqwoX7f.png

KROM LAZZARA

Jo0QW9B.png

DERRICK LEE

oI5sPS0.png

ISAAC CROFT

xuU6QiG.png

JIMMY BATES

ZsIQiJK.png

WOMENS DIVISION

YUMI TAKEDA

Veo0IpY.png

CHRISTIE COLLINS

fF7teD1.png

HANNAH TAYLOR

y6ndNAh.png

HEATHER VALENTINE (NOTE: will be updated in the future)

iGUO3tl.png

KYLIE DANIELS

quqhMHL.png

LILITH

b3p3YgH.png

Nice Update! There are 3 female CAWS I might want in the mere future but I said this a couple of months ago, My slots are full but I had to get rid of some CAWS & that includes your CAW of Lilith! Might bring her back sometime this summer but not sure yet!

Well just let me know who, when you want them, and i'll get them uploaded.

• 3 weeks later...

So there is a V3 of Brandon X eh?!! I'll wait till Thursday to download him but as far as your new CAWS goes, There are 5 that I might want but I have to save my 3 empty slots for something but not sure if I'll use them for your new CAWS! I may have to get rid of some Old CAWS to have fit for them! Not sure what will you upload by Thursday!

So there is a V3 of Brandon X eh?!! I'll wait till Thursday to download him but as far as your new CAWS goes, There are 5 that I might want but I have to save my 3 empty slots for something but not sure if I'll use them for your new CAWS! I may have to get rid of some Old CAWS to have fit for them! Not sure what will you upload by Thursday!

I'm happy to upload any that you need, since I only have the five slots thanks to online screwing up and erasing all my downloads count. Anyway just say who you'd like and i'll make sure they're up.

I'm happy to upload any that you need, since I only have the five slots thanks to online screwing up and erasing all my downloads count. Anyway just say who you'd like and i'll make sure they're up.

OK but I'd thought hard on this & here it is, Want v3 of Brandon X & that includes Krom Lazzara, Derrick Lee, & Issac Croft! See if you can upload it by Thursday or Saturday if possible!

OK but I'd thought hard on this & here it is, Want v3 of Brandon X & that includes Krom Lazzara, Derrick Lee, & Issac Croft! See if you can upload it by Thursday or Saturday if possible!

Sure, no problem.

They're up. Quick warning, apparently the game thinks "Krom Lazzara" has a bad word in it (its names from your own damn name list 2K, come on!) so they'll be asterisked. you'll need to fix that once you download it.

They're up. Quick warning, apparently the game thinks "Krom Lazzara" has a bad word in it (its names from your own damn name list 2K, come on!) so they'll be asterisked. you'll need to fix that once you download it.

I don't know what your statement means?!! Never heard of the word Asterisked before!

I don't know what your statement means?!! Never heard of the word Asterisked before!

***** are asterisks. Basically the game is censoring the name.

***** are asterisks. Basically the game is censoring the name.

OK! Got some of the CAWS today but will get the others Saturday! I may have another Request sometime Next month! I'll let you know!

• 2 weeks later...

Considering he's an homage to Corey Graves, i'm not seeing how he's a rip-off of Jimmy Havoc. I used the theme music because it suit the character, that's all.

Considering he's an homage to Corey Graves, i'm not seeing how he's a rip-off of Jimmy Havoc. I used the theme music because it suit the character, that's all.

Perhaps but since he's a Homage Corey Graves then he should have his finishers! I do know that when he was in the Indys, He used the DUDEBUSTER as a finisher which Trent?! does now & when he was in NXT, he used a submission called the Lucky 13 which is in the game! Also his entrance is in the game too! Not sure when you will upload him but I'll come back here probably a month later to see if he's uploaded but take your time on him since my SLOTS are full right now!

Perhaps but since he's a Homage Corey Graves then he should have his finishers! I do know that when he was in the Indys, He used the DUDEBUSTER as a finisher which Trent?! does now & when he was in NXT, he used a submission called the Lucky 13 which is in the game! Also his entrance is in the game too! Not sure when you will upload him but I'll come back here probably a month later to see if he's uploaded but take your time on him since my SLOTS are full right now!

Homage and exact copy aren't the same thing.

Made this for fun.

Amazing! Makes me wish I went this in-depth with the entrance video that I made for my first original CAW, Carter Benson.

Great stuff, though! *applause*

Thank you, I appreciate it man

• 1 month later...

PW%20logo%20no%20words_zps9mmokilj.png

SINGLES DIVISION

ADAM LEON

Qmqup5x.png

CJ HAWKE

yrWdceP.png

NOAH HAWKINS

PnmiwF7.png

RANDY SALAS

fOjrXu7.png

RYAN RIVERS

g94X0Xo.png

RIP CASSIDY (singles attire)

3nLNaqw.png

TAG TEAM DIVISION

WALLACE BROS.

JAY WALLACE

jsnR7wu.png

TREVOR WALLACE

XiaLISh.png

WOMENS DIVISION

ALEXIA HALE

EiddtDS.png

Ring Name: Alexia Hale

Birthdate: 02/17/1987

Pro-Wrestling Debut: 05/11/2009

Birth Place: Lucerne Switzerland

Billed Height: 6'2''

Billed Weight: 195 Ibs

Entrance Theme:

In-Game: Body Builder

Meta: Tears - Health instrumental ( https://goo.gl/aI4CW1 )

Move-Set

Finishers:

-Halestorm (sit-out double-arm chokebomb)

- Hale Lock (STF Camel Clutch)

Signatures:

- repeated headbutts

-Uranage

Bio:

A 6'2'' woman who knew from the day she first saw a wrestling match that it was her calling, she's a beast who through her training quickly took to using her strength advantage to the furthest it could go. Idolizing wrestlers like Lioness Asuka and Aja Kong, she won the debut tournament for Project Wrestlings womens league and became the first Project Wrestling Womens League World champion. Though she has lost it and has yet to regain it, she has won the womens league hardcore title twice and is known to be terrifying to the other wrestlers when here theme music hits.

Tags: CAWS.WSWT, GMP, PROJECT WRESTLING

KELLY PAGE

dlSpgN1.png

REAH LEON

QhIHcLb.png

Nicknames:

"The Bitch Of Burden"

Birthdate: 01/08/1996

Pro-Wrestling Debut: 02/10/2014

Birth Place: Dover Delaware USA

Resides in:

-Dover Delaware USA

Billed Height: 5'3''

Billed Weight: 124 Ibs

Entrance Theme:

In-Game: Austin Aries Theme

Meta: Instrumental ( https://goo.gl/2kDjGB )

Move-Set

Finishers:

-Piledriver

-Emerald Fusion (her brothers finishing move, called the concussion machine)

Signatures:

- Diving Headbutt

-Impaler DDT

Bio:

The younger sister of "The Concussion Factory" Adam Leon, both siblings fell in love with professional wrestling at an early age and when they found a wrestling school in their home city, they jumped at the chance to start training. Despite being smaller than her brother, she still tends to use the same moveset as him. While she and her brother both mostly work for Olympus Pro Wrestling, Reah has also worked in Project Wrestlings Womens League, having held the PW Womens hardcore title twice.

Reah is ruthless in the ring, substituting her small size with viciousness and a willingness to hurt her opponents as much as possible. If her piledriver doesn't put her opponents down for the count, she'll often resort to using her brothers Concussion Machine, and is especially dangerous in hardcore matches.

Tags: REAH LEON, PROJECT WRESTLING, CAWS.WSWT

TIA GRIME

LQBLtnR.png

Archived