The GMPorium - 2K17 edition (NEW UPDATE PAGE 5)

CROSS-Out

Great creations, with some I can see clear influences and others look completely original, but believable. I also like the attention to detail with the attires, some nice logo work there too.

One tiny suggestion, if these are for a custom fed (I assume they are) it might be worth coming up with an "official attire" tag similar to WWE's, when I see the awesome shirt designs you've made, I think a tiny little addition like that would make them pop just a tiny bit more.

Thats a pretty good idea, I can likely put Project Wrestlings logo on the arms or on the bottom of the shirt.

Sorry to jump in on this guys, totally agree that this is a great idea. If it's ok with u GMP, I love to give it a shot at making a logo/tag to add to ur t-shirts!

I would be positively ecstatic if you'd do that. Thanks man! :cool:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twin brothers Robby and Danny Knight, together known as The Roundtable, have been added.

A reminder that if anyone wants any of these guys that aren't currently uploaded, say so and i'll set it up so you can get them.

Tarek looking good in the suite attire

5ic5jp2q.jpg

Aaaaace. They were one hell of a powerhouse along with Zatu back in 2K16. Glad to see such a tradition continue. :cool:

Here's the thing, I do plan on having those 2 as a TAG TEAM! I did it on WWE 2k16 & I gave then The Ascension Theme & their Finisher but not their motion entrance Or victory motion! Not sure what will I use for their Motion this Year & their Victory Motion but I have to see what suits them & the only way I'll use FALL OF MAN is to REMOVE THE ASCENTION from the GAME which is something I will have to do unless you Pepsay & Vinsmoker have any suggestions! I'm open to what you think of this & I'm open to your suggestions if you have any! I do not plan on downloading Khalid till Monday!

5ic5jp2q.jpg

Aaaaace. They were one hell of a powerhouse along with Zatu back in 2K16. Glad to see such a tradition continue. :cool:

Here's the thing, I do plan on having those 2 as a TAG TEAM! I did it on WWE 2k16 & I gave then The Ascension Theme & their Finisher but not their motion entrance Or victory motion! Not sure what will I use for their Motion this Year & their Victory Motion but I have to see what suits them & the only way I'll use FALL OF MAN is to REMOVE THE ASCENTION from the GAME which is something I will have to do unless you Pepsay & Vinsmoker have any suggestions! I'm open to what you think of this & I'm open to your suggestions if you have any! I do not plan on downloading Khalid till Monday!

Personally I used the Batista Bomb & RKO for them and Zatu last year.

5ic5jp2q.jpg

Personally I used the Batista Bomb & RKO for them and Zatu last year.

I guess it could work & maybe Vinsmoker's ideas are good too but I'll have to think about that!

Quick video I made (well, not so quick. Damn thing took ages to upload), of BX vs Jay Lacroix. Would've been a better video if the AI had bothered to put up more of a fight. But hey, at least I gave 'em custom music.

Loving Lacroix man he looks amaizng

:cool: Thank you very much. If you'd like to download him, let me know and i'll get him uploaded for you. I still need a wee bit of moveset editing but I can get that done in about 5 minutes of work.

Will be putting up Lilith (my girlfriends CAW) and Bryan Yz later tonight.

Having trouble coming up with PPV names. So far I have Project Anarchy, Project Finality, and Project War Zone done, but I need moar.

Having trouble coming up with PPV names. So far I have Project Anarchy, Project Finality, and Project War Zone done, but I need moar.

Project Rebellion

Project Revenge

Project Annihilation

Project Extreme

Project Submission

Project (insert city name)

Any good?

Project Rebellion

Project Revenge

Project Annihilation

Project Extreme

Project Submission

Project (insert city name)

Any good?

I can make do with most of those actually! Thanks man.

Bryan Yz and Lilith (my girlfriends caw) has been added.

I have tried to search for Bryan YZ & Lilith but for some reason, I can't either find them or it's saying it can't find the content! I'm positive that I put the right Hashtag to find them but it's not working! Any suggestions on how I can find them?

My slots are filled up right now so I said a while back if you're wanting some guys I haven't uploaded, let me know and i'll upload them for you. Since you clearly would like them, I'll get em up for you later tonight. No worries. :cool:

I have tried to search for Bryan YZ & Lilith but for some reason, I can't either find them or it's saying it can't find the content! I'm positive that I put the right Hashtag to find them but it's not working! Any suggestions on how I can find them?

My slots are filled up right now so I said a while back if you're wanting some guys I haven't uploaded, let me know and i'll upload them for you. Since you clearly would like them, I'll get em up for you later tonight. No worries. :cool:

Thanks & will try to get them tomorrow! Thanks dude!

Thanks & will try to get them tomorrow! Thanks dude!

No problem. Once they're up, i'll edit this post so that it has the upload tags.

Lilith and Yz are up, both use tags GMP and CAWS.WS

Damian Webb WIP (I don't intend to upload until after the move pack comes out).

IZVxBTu.png

• 1 month later...

So big update made! You may notice the womens division is gone. Well, that'd be because I had to many pictures for one topic. So i've removed that and will eventually move them over to a separate thread.

I also intend to divide up the rosters so you guys know who is in Project Wrestling, and who is in Olympus Pro Wrestling but for now, i'mma take a break.

Archived