The GMPorium - 2K17 edition (NEW UPDATE PAGE 5)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock looks Solid, and I'm fine with that as a last name. Cross is lookin great too. Will wait til 2K release a patch to solve some of the issues before downloading though.

Cross should be safe as he only uses 3 logos, but better safe than sorry. :cool:

Do you know, by any chance if it's save to download Tarek despite the logo glitch?

He uses very few custom logos, 2 I think, so it should be. I haven't heard any complaints about it crashing anyones game and its got 20 something downloads on it.

Unrelated. Once I finish up on Aston Raine, i'm going to upload him, Brock Solid, and i'm going to re-upload Brandon X since i've made a small change to his attires and his moveset.

Looking foreword to you to Brandon X V2! I haven't done much with him right now but he's now in a Tag Team with Seth Rollins in my WWE Universe but I haven't had him win Gold yet but since you are releasing V2 of him, I'll have him do some random matches until you are done with V2 but I hope he's uploaded by either Friday or Saturday if possible!

Looking foreword to you to Brandon X V2! I haven't done much with him right now but he's now in a Tag Team with Seth Rollins in my WWE Universe but I haven't had him win Gold yet but since you are releasing V2 of him, I'll have him do some random matches until you are done with V2 but I hope he's uploaded by either Friday or Saturday if possible!

Should be able to upload him tomorrow, just a couple more small changes to his moveset I want to make. Attire wise, other than his second attire, I mostly just replaced one of the logos on his tights.

I'm envious of your 5 star match. Can't get that to happen for the life of me. LOL

The CAWS are amazing though. Really, really good stuff here.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. :cool:

Loving Sebastian Crow. That black pants attire looks sick.

Thanks. I'll upload him after the patch, as long as he doesn't need any fixing (heard something about logos going haywire. Luckily he only uses one).

Since hair dye has apparently been fixed for the most part, I do plan to re-add BXs hair dye. That said, I know most of you guys seem to prefer him without, so i'll upload him without hair dye first, then update my personal version with it.

I like that Gabriel Cross. He could actually make for a cool Orton-like character after changing the moveset.

If you've got suggestions i'm more than open to them. I was admittedly quite lazy on it, mostly because I don't find making movesets all that fun compared to the older days. Not bad, but just tedious. :lol:

Re-uploaded Brandon X. Changes: reajusted height (was supposed to be 6'0'', not 6'2''). Slight change in moveset, one of the logos on his tights has been changed, and his second Solid X attire is included this time around.

If anyone wants Brock, let me know and i'll upload him temporarily, but I intend to use the final slot for Sebastian Crow so as I said, he'd only be up temporarily.

Re-uploaded Brandon X. Changes: reajusted height (was supposed to be 6'0'', not 6'2''). Slight change in moveset, one of the logos on his tights has been changed, and his second Solid X attire is included this time around.

If anyone wants Brock, let me know and i'll upload him temporarily, but I intend to use the final slot for Sebastian Crow so as I said, he'd only be up temporarily.

THANKS GMP for the Brandon X V2! I could care less about Sebastian Crow, Not impressed by it but not so sure about Brock thought! I still think he needs a new last name IMO! Right now, I have X as a tag team with Seth Rollins right now! I do like your work GMP but there's some good ones & bad ones!

THANKS GMP for the Brandon X V2! I could care less about Sebastian Crow, Not impressed by it but not so sure about Brock thought! I still think he needs a new last name IMO! Right now, I have X as a tag team with Seth Rollins right now! I do like your work GMP but there's some good ones & bad ones!

... whats with the backhanded compliment?

Decided to just say *Censored* it and post all of my caws tomorrow, even if I can't upload them all. I'll play hot potato with them for people that want to download them.

Will also start posting Project Wrestlings arenas in the custom arena threads, and belts in custom belts thread. Unfortunately at the moment i'm not using the title belt textures (save for a few pieces here and there) that Foldy made for me. Not because they don't look good (they're phenomenal) but because they just don't look right in-game. No shine, no nothing.

Decided to just say *Censored* it and post all of my caws tomorrow, even if I can't upload them all. I'll play hot potato with them for people that want to download them.

Will also start posting Project Wrestlings arenas in the custom arena threads, and belts in custom belts thread. Unfortunately at the moment i'm not using the title belt textures (save for a few pieces here and there) that Foldy made for me. Not because they don't look good (they're phenomenal) but because they just don't look right in-game. No shine, no nothing.

Not even when you add a metallic finish to the base? If I may bequeath some advice...try to take snapshot of your belts in 2K16, then cut out the plates in Photoshop and save them as PNG files. The images will maintain whatever metallic effects they have from the game, and look believable in the new mode.

Not even when you add a metallic finish to the base? If I may bequeath some advice...try to take snapshot of your belts in 2K16, then cut out the plates in Photoshop and save them as PNG files. The images will maintain whatever metallic effects they have from the game, and look believable in the new mode.

lol, the plates Foldy made for me were custom made, not copied from an actual belt from 2K16. This unfortunately means that the finish doesn't look right no matter what finish the plates use underneath.

I can think of a few ways to rectify this problem going forward. Obviously allowing us to change the material and emboss on custom logos in 2K18 (or a patch for 2K17 but i'm not holding my breath) would work best.

I also have an idea for a create-a-relief system that I may run by a certain person who checks these boards on occasion. Basically, you get a big title belt plate with three layers, front, middle, and back. You also get the line system from the stitching feature in caw mode (though there is no 3 line limit. It'd work like the lasso tool in photoshop, you keep going until you close the circuit). Once you have a selection, you can decide to move it to the front, middle, or back layer, change the color, or delete it entirely. This way, someone with patience could create fully customized reliefs for custom title belts. Even main title plates if they have said patience.

Enormous update in OP.

I feel ya with the title plates! Even when I've added a metallic effect with photoshop, it uploads as if it's not there! Rather annoying really. I'm hoping that is a simple fix with a patch so we can set the material on top of the plates rather than underneath. What I'm doing at the mo to combat this tho, is to add my plates, then try to find in game reliefs that best match my design as that way I have a little bit of shine lol

I feel ya with the title plates! Even when I've added a metallic effect with photoshop, it uploads as if it's not there! Rather annoying really. I'm hoping that is a simple fix with a patch so we can set the material on top of the plates rather than underneath. What I'm doing at the mo to combat this tho, is to add my plates, then try to find in game reliefs that best match my design as that way I have a little bit of shine lol

Yeah definitely, i'm still holding on to your images (since they're fantastic) and I am currently using the womens belt you made because that translates quite well into the game compared to the others though. Bit blurry but other than that, looks really good.

I'm really hoping 2K18 will allow us to change the material of custom logos directly.

Great creations, with some I can see clear influences and others look completely original, but believable. I also like the attention to detail with the attires, some nice logo work there too.

One tiny suggestion, if these are for a custom fed (I assume they are) it might be worth coming up with an "official attire" tag similar to WWE's, when I see the awesome shirt designs you've made, I think a tiny little addition like that would make them pop just a tiny bit more.

Great creations, with some I can see clear influences and others look completely original, but believable. I also like the attention to detail with the attires, some nice logo work there too.

One tiny suggestion, if these are for a custom fed (I assume they are) it might be worth coming up with an "official attire" tag similar to WWE's, when I see the awesome shirt designs you've made, I think a tiny little addition like that would make them pop just a tiny bit more.

Thats a pretty good idea, I can likely put Project Wrestlings logo on the arms or on the bottom of the shirt.

Thats a pretty good idea, I can likely put Project Wrestlings logo on the arms or on the bottom of the shirt.

Sorry to jump in on this guys, totally agree that this is a great idea. If it's ok with u GMP, I love to give it a shot at making a logo/tag to add to ur t-shirts!

Archived