Need story advice for WCW Universe Mode!

TheEAB

Hi WWE 2k fans,

I've been thinking of doing a WWE 2k17 Universe in which WCW is the only brand and I've thought up three scenarios that could lead to that happening. Please read all three and tell me which one interests you the most.

1: WCW buys WWF in 2001
On March 21st 2001, Eric Bischoff appears on RAW to tell everyone that he finally bought his greatest rival and that this episode will be the final RAW ever. After the final RAW, my Universe would continue following Nitro weekly with the inevitable (and not ruined by Vince's huge ego) InVasion angle and the slow arrival of current stars (think Cena, Orton, Lesnar and AJ) on Nitro.

2: Same thing, but in 2016
My second idea was to have that final RAW, conduct the InVasion angle, then skip all the way to 2016 so that I can get as many current names as possible mixed up with the legends of old like Sting, Vader and Lex Luger.

3: Hostile takeover of WWE by Bischoff
As you might know, Vinny Mac is no longer the majority owner of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc, for he now only owns 48% of the company, with enough shares in the remainder of the McMahon clan to retain majority. What if Easy E attempted a hostile takeover of Vince's baby, buying Shane and Steph's shares to become the true majority owner of WWE and then rebrand the whole thing as a reborn WCW to piss off McMahon? Would he repeat the same mistakes? or make RAW a more entertaining product in the form of Nitro?

Here are some of my ideas as I am still personally choosing between them:

1) WCW one night stand.

WWE has a special PPV with WCW legends leading to a new brand.

2) WWE 12 timeline.

Relive the Jacob Cass Storyline but this time WCW wins and creates there own time line from WWE 12 till WWE 2k17.

Personally I'll probably do the WCW one night only.

I did the opposite, I had Shane buy WCW. That way I can do a nice split of two federations. I do do a brand split but rather the old school Monday wars but with todays wrestlers. Two different PPVs

When they fix it, i might do the same. You have legends from both at the end. To make special appearances.

Archived