Diamond League Wrestling

Deano170593

Hey everybody, I'm going to endeavour to use this website more often to share my creations. I do want to point out a few things however.

First of all, there will not be a whole lot of continuity with my CAWs as far as gimmicks, looks etc are concerned. I want to commend those that do as it seems to be quite a process to transfer from one game to the next.

Once I have shared a number of CAWs, I'll be providing write ups of episodes from my CAW federation. I have written a few to a good friend of mine and have gotten good reviews. Above all else though, I enjoy the process.

Can't wait for launch day and to be see what creations others come up with. I look forward to it all. Thanks guys.

Hey everybody, I'm going to endeavour to use this website more often to share my creations. I do want to point out a few things however.

First of all, there will not be a whole lot of continuity with my CAWs as far as gimmicks, looks etc are concerned. I want to commend those that do as it seems to be quite a process to transfer from one game to the next.

Once I have shared a number of CAWs, I'll be providing write ups of episodes from my CAW federation. I have written a few to a good friend of mine and have gotten good reviews. Above all else though, I enjoy the process.

Can't wait for launch day and to be see what creations others come up with. I look forward to it all. Thanks guys.

Can't wait to see your work. Have fun.

WWE%202K17_20161014103321_zpspisjzjif.jp

WWE%202K17_20161014103426_zps1zohgmk3.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103457_zpsoo6d21b6.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103538_zps4mz6daqa.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103553_zpsgv2d6bfb.jp

Name: ?Dane Noxx

?Hometown: ?Los Angeles, California

?Alignment: ?Heel

Finishers: ?Noxxic Spike (Fishermans Driver), Angel City Crank (Arm Trapped Crossface)

Creative Process: ?My first CAW of WWE 2k17. I take no shame in admitting that this CAW is heavily inspired by Jared Leto's Joker. I am a huge Joker fan, so this CAW is a love child of sorts between my passion for wrestling and my love for the batman universe as a whole. As I mentioned before, there is not a lot of continuity in my CAW universes. So while some of you may seen my last depiction of Dane Noxx and the Game of Thrones inspired attire. This is the same CAW, just a different take. I love the face mask as I feel it adds a whole new level of creepiness to my CAW.

Backstory: ?If you ever wander the streets of Los Angeles late at night, it may be best to stay clear of any dark alleyways or busy nightclubs. Because chances are, you'll run into this man. There isn't a whole lot of backstory that people know about Dane Noxx. However what some are unfortunate enough to know, is that he will do anything to get what he wants. Whether that is through kidnapping, manipulating or straight up torturing is all up to him. On more than one occasion, people have overheard him muttering the word "Harley" repeatedly. Only time will tell whether that means anything or not.

WWE%202K17_20161014103652_zpsx6xp8g8t.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103700_zpsoqxnknru.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103715_zpsm2yhp85z.jp

Name: ?Adam Massacre

?Hometown: ?Perth, Australia

Alignment: ?Face

Finishers: ?Total Massacre (Torture Rack Neckbreaker), Bloody Murder (Powerbomb Lungblower)

Creative Process: ?Without a doubt, my favourite CAW thus far. I love everything about him, from his attire to his moveset. Even his entrance is awesome. This CAW is for a friend of mine (we've been making each other CAWs for a long time now) and I hope I've exceeded his expectations. This is a CAW that I had stuck in my mind in the lead up to 2k17 and it's worked out perfectly.

?Backstory: ?An absolute machine in the ring, Adam Massacre is quite possibly the most dangerous man in DLW. Possessing insane strength and surprising quickness and agility, he has taken the company by storm. Massacre isn't afraid to let loose on the mic, as there have been a number of instances when tech guys have needed to edit his promos or censor him. It all adds to one hell of an intimidating man. The question does need to be asked though, if Adam Massacre is here...then is his brother, Blake Carnage, not far behind.

WWE%202K17_20161014103834_zpsz3yfh4ri.jpWWE%202K17_20161014103851_zpsfftriuei.jp

WWE%202K17_20161014103908_zpsp8lgofj9.jp

WWE%202K17_20161014103929_zpss3jb7iu0.jpName: ?'The Great' Caesar Ellis

?Hometown: ?Stone Mountain, Georgia

?Finisher: Great Triumph (Northern Lights/Brainbuster Combo)

Creative Process: ?I had a fairly strong idea of what I wanted this CAW to look like as I had made him previously in 2k16. Theres only slight alterations in 2k17, that being hairstyle, colour scheme and logo. Inspiration comes from a mix of Apollo Crews and Cedric Alexander. Every wrestling federation needs an ultra babyface and it looks more and more like Caesar Ellis may play that role in DLW.

Backstory: ?Hailing from Stone Mountain, Ellis is one of the most explosive athletes on the roster. At 265lbs, he has surprising strength, seemingly able to lift up men twice his own size. He has one of the best finishers in all of DLW and has held both the MEPW World Heavyweight Title (twice) and the MEPW All-Star Title in years past. Caesar Ellis has now come to DLW to achieve the success.

WWE%202K17_20161014104016_zpsnxa2toua.jpWWE%202K17_20161014104034_zpsww10sryl.jpWWE%202K17_20161014104048_zpspbvjevv5.jpWWE%202K17_20161014104109_zpsl901a1s1.jpName: ?'The Real Deal' Simon West

Hometown: ?Wellington, New Zealand

?Alignment: ?Heel

?Finishers: ?The Negotiator (Anaconda Vise), Done Deal (Cradle Piledriver)

?Creative Process: ?While the gimmick is carried over from 2k16, I have made more than a few tweaks with this CAW. I like the facial hair, despite it being very "creepy uncle". I feel though that the look will help benefit the gimmick. As far as attire goes, think of it as a crossover between Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes. I really wanted to try and get across that this CAW was a student of the game.

?Backstory: ?A man hell bent on proving that he is...well, the real deal. Smooth mat wrestling makes up most of West's repertoire, however he is definitely not above taking shortcuts to get ahead. At times it seems as though he gets more dangerous after a loss. That only goes to show that he is ever so desperate to be the best in DLW, which in the long run may serve him well. Having the sweetest piledriver in DLW certainly helps too.

I am open to uploading these onto community creations if anyone is interested. Just leave a comment below on which CAWs you would like and I'll let you know the hashtags.

Up next will be KC Thorne and Marty Perez & Seth Anderson of the Superkick Squad...stay tuned.

I remember Dane Noxx! I've Uploaded him a couple of months ago in WWE 2k16 but was Underutilized for a little bit! Upload him first then you should upload Great Caesar Ellis! Caesar should be a good Tag Team partner for Apollo Crews when I upload him! Then Adam Massacre next because he is perfect to be a Partner for Braun Strowman!

I remember Dane Noxx! I've Uploaded him a couple of months ago in WWE 2k16 but was Underutilized for a little bit! Upload him first then you should upload Great Caesar Ellis! Caesar should be a good Tag Team partner for Apollo Crews when I upload him! Then Adam Massacre next because he is perfect to be a Partner for Braun Strowman!

Some good ideas there and I can easily see how those pairings work.Thanks for the interest

Are these up?

whats the hashtags?

All of my creations will be found under the hashtag;

Deano170593

Let me know if any problems occur. Cheers everybody

Props for including paragraphs for both a creative process and bio of the CAW. Always a pleasure to read. The other users might want to take it into consideration.

Although your CAWs are heavily influenced by real characters, there are small details that are nice additions to their overall look and gimmicks.

You have exceeded my expectations from a previous comment that showed signs of doubt in your creativity. You've got something going, keep it in motion.

Cheers for the positive feedback. My doubt probably stems from seeing other peoples CAWs and how attentive they are to detail. I don't possess the patience or the know how for that kind of work. So I make up for it in giving my CAWs distinctive personalities and creating storylines for them. I really enjoy storytelling which is why I plan on writing up episodes on here to share with you guys. Just want to introduce a few more CAWs first.

Hey everybody, sorry for getting back to you guys so late. A lot has been happening recently and logo uploader was being a bastard as well. But another three CAWs are coming your way as well as a slight update to Dane Noxx. Let's get right to it.

WWE%202K17_20161017174329_zps4rkclktn.jpWWE%202K17_20161017174447_zpsivhkinb0.jpWWE%202K17_20161017174510_zps19crnuxs.jp

WWE%202K17_20161017174414_zpsmnze04bh.jp

Name: ?KC Thorne

?Hometown: ?Melbourne, Australia

?Finishers: ?Thrillseeker (Middle Rope Phoenix Splash), KC Crash (Half-nelson Pumphandle Driver)

?Creative Process: ?Another CAW I had made in 2k16, however this time as a singles star rather than a tag team wrestler. I had a clear idea of what I wanted him to look like. I wanted him to have a well defined body ala Neville, to go along with the white and gold trunks. His role in DLW will be that of a very young prospect. I feel those colours best represent that role.

Backstory: ?Well known as one half of the tag team Natural Born Thrillers as well as a multi-time PCW and MEPW tag team champion. It's hard to believe that KC Thorne is only 23 years old. Wrestling professionally since the age of 18, Thorne has had a lot of tag team success. That came to a screeching halt however when his older brother Aiden Thorne suffered a career ending back injury. For a while Thorne considered retiring, stating that he was shaken by his brothers injury. However with the encouragement of Aiden, Thorne has continued to wrestle and now comes to DLW. Officials are very happy to have such a hot prospect in their roster. They will be wary though of not only Thorne's habit of being a hot head, but also of his relationship with DLW women's wrestler April Kingston.

WWE%202K17_20161017174902_zpsnvy2irml.jpWWE%202K17_20161017174920_zpsxwdutnof.jpWWE%202K17_20161017174939_zpsndhdbump.jp??

?Name: ?Marty Perez

Hometown: ?Palm Beach, Florida

?Alignment: ?Face/Tweener

Finishers: ?Rockpocalypse (O'Connor Roll German Suplex), Target Accquired (Superkick)

?Tag Team Finisher (w/ Seth Anderson): ?Double Barrel Superkick (Double Superkick)

Creative Process: ?I wanted a tag team that people hated to love, so I drew inspiration from the prime example...The Young Bucks. Therefore, as you will see, this is a more military take on the Young Bucks. I have made Marty Perez in 2k14 before, as the leader of the Superkick Squad. In that game it was a stable of four. This year I thought I would just stick to making it a tag team. I also wanted to get across that between Perez and Anderson, Perez is the one more likely to be a smartmouth douche. I tried to accomplish that through the use of streamers of the knee pads and wrist tape.

Backstory: ?For years, Marty Perez and Seth Anderson did battle with each other. They fought across all different promotions, from World Class Wrestling to Main Event Pro Wrestling and even Japanese based promotion Dragon Pro Wrestling. But when a common enemy came into the fray and Perez and Anderson were forced to team up, the roof lifted off the place with every manoeuvre. From there, they both realised there love for kicking people in the face and the rest as they say is history. With Marty Perez already being a former tag team champion, he now comes to DLW to accomplish the same with Anderson. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when Marty's quick wits and smartmouth will land them in a situation where the gold is at stake.

WWE%202K17_20161017175027_zpsrobqeenn.jpWWE%202K17_20161017175034_zpsdqutguyw.jpWWE%202K17_20161017175054_zpsuz5x7mbv.jpWWE%202K17_20161017175115_zpslpvi8pqk.jp

Name: ?Seth Anderson

Hometown: ?Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

?Alignment: ?Face/Tweener

?Finishers: ?Better Perspective (Reverse Hurricanrana), Target Accquired (Superkick)

Creative Process: ?Someone who I have made before in 2k14 as well as 2k16. In last years game I gave him a vigilante type gimmick, but it never really took off for me. This year, as you can see from the previous CAW, I've placed him in the Superkick Squad tag team with Marty Perez. It's because of this that I've given him the dreadlocks, rather than the regular long blonde hair. That and I'm quite impressed with the range of dreadlock hairstyles and wanted to use them. Through the choice in attire I've tried to establish that between the two, Anderson is less flash and more substance.

?Backstory: ?For years, Seth Anderson was the guy that everybody cheered. A champion in Dragon Pro Wrestling, he seemed to be destined to be one of wrestling's greatest heroes. That was until he teamed with Marty Perez. Now that each of them has adopted some of the others traits, people cheer Anderson for different reasons. Most of all his 'talk loud, hit harder" attitude is what people cheer now, and no hit is harder in Seth's arsenal than his superkick. Perhaps the only thing that could rival it is his Better Perspective. A beautiful reverse hurricanrana drops the opponent right on their head. The Superkick Squad is definitely a team that doesn't care who you are, because their taking over.

Here is my updated version of Dane Noxx:

WWE%202K17_20161017174723_zps40smwnxq.jpWWE%202K17_20161017174755_zpsafcu8kzx.jp

Just a reminder that if anyone wishes to download any of my creations, they can find them under the hashtag:

Deano170593

Up next will be Whiplash and Jackson Sparks of Platinum Leapers and Barron Blade, who will be the owner and promoter of DLW.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome. Otherwise enjoy everybody and I'll hope to have more uploaded soon

Archived