Australian Pre order date

Thats what im hoping ebgames and JB still have the 11th as its dates on the respected websites if its early enough i can get it before work let it install then play i was worried because nba i pre ordered and got a text the day before to pick up at anytime that day.

Tomorrow morning it will be out.

just an update that went to ebgames and they told me WWE didnt get much pre orders this years as previous years, dont know if this is good or bad for future of WWE games

Your store may not have, mine don't get much either especially if you are not in the city.

As for the rest. We have to remember that the release date we get it is when America gets it first So it will be either Tomorrow or Thursday when you can get it.

sorry i wasnt clear i got mine in the morning but to my original post there was no text alerts the previous day as people werent pre ordering WWE as to previous years

That is weird as they usually send it at the end of the day to pick it up the next day. Might go see today myself as I did have a number change & forget if I changed it or not.

Archived