White and Purple damage status

The New Blueguy

Is white damage status a new feature to do with injuries?

I just had a 5-star match as Bret Hart against Triple H and I wrecked his legs to the point that his damage meter went from deep red to white. I assume this is the injured status but is this a new thing they've talked about for Universe or Career mode? I've only played exhibition matches so I don't know if damage carries over yet but I thought it was something cool to see.

I was also told of a supposed purple damage state said to be shown in a couple videos from Youtubers but I have yet to see it myself.

They are indeed new this year I believe. I haven't encountered them last year, after the body limb turns dark red it turns purple. The ref checks on your opponent for a moment then the match resumes, the next stage of damage is white. I noticed it earlier when I decimated Daniel Bryan with triple h. Busted him open and the blood was insane lol beat him til the head turned white. If you experienced the white body damage then you experienced the purple also. Maybe you just didn't notice it.

They are indeed new this year I believe. I haven't encountered them last year, after the body limb turns dark red it turns purple. The ref checks on your opponent for a moment then the match resumes, the next stage of damage is white. I noticed it earlier when I decimated Daniel Bryan with triple h. Busted him open and the blood was insane lol beat him til the head turned white. If you experienced the white body damage then you experienced the purple also. Maybe you just didn't notice it.

Typical Yukes bollocks again.... Played around 30 matches now, some over 15 & 20 minutes with 4-5 finishers and several weapon shots, never even got dark red.

What i am supposed to do to get purple or even white, murder my opponent? This game needs a random factor for injuries, this "beat & up" system where you have to damage a part for a ridiculous long time and with spamming the same moves over and over again just don't work.

Never got a real injury in 2K16, no matter what i did, just "Light" injury's.

Typical Yukes bollocks again.... Played around 30 matches now, some over 15 & 20 minutes with 4-5 finishers and several weapon shots, never even got dark red.

What i am supposed to do to get purple or even white, murder my opponent? This game needs a random factor for injuries, this "beat & up" system where you have to damage a part for a ridiculous long time and with spamming the same moves over and over again just don't work.

Never got a real injury in 2K16, no matter what i did, just "Light" injury's.

Honestly... Kinda? I mean I just did another Bret vs. Triple H match and got the white damage status on his head and well... it's weird that he's still up and walking. Like the ref pushes me off every few attacks to the head, checks on him, and then waves me back into play. It's like what would normally happen in Career or Universe mode, would be for the ref to stop the match and declare a victory by stoppage which would then lead to an injury announcement in the news. But, since these are just standard one on one exhibition matches it just... doesn't. I would have liked to see "No contest" or Stoppage victories available since they have been done by Brock himself since he came back and even Rusev and Sheamus apart from that.

Archived