Dr. Fumbles' OC showcase (formerly monkeypasta)

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's been doing that as of late. Gonna be shooting for Getting Wild and Hambright finished this weekend, so I can have the console version complete.

Can you please re-upload T

The Revenant known as Lumir - Other side of darkness

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, when you upload something using parts from an unlockable, does it tell YOU or just tell US when we download it?

I just touched the game today for the first time, first 2k series game I've touched. I never thought I'd get a Fumbles CAW on my roster but I think the time is now and I know I'll have request. I just wanna make sure the people I'm getting I already have character parts unlocked for. I have the Accelerator and push comes to shove I'll use it, but I've been avoiding it because I enjoy earning unlockables. There' a few CAWs online I've already been searching for and it's cool in a way how I technically have to unlock characters to unlock THEM but, at the same time... FAWK, lmao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some WIP's, concepts, and attire updates.

Attire revamps and alts for Lucia, Cindy, Carmine, and Isiah

35185896046_cb67345bf1_o.jpg

Some concepts and Wip's

Teresa Dunn - Chicago,IL

A quick take on a jobber style caw.

35060070352_8b8ac851bd_o.jpg

Some sillier ones:

Dark Elf Ranger/Sword-dancer/???

35060070402_885a03f357_o.jpg

Ninja Girl

35060070322_cc5d3c0c83_o.jpg

Grace Matsuda - LA

Hip Asian youth kinda vibe, was a friend/tag partner to Holly Jade. More of a not enough space thing, than not liking the character; might be a part of the main cast if the caw slottage increases.

35060070442_2c493db8c5_o.jpg

And one that is actually up, albeit a bit derpy.

"The Underwear Bandit" Polly Pantsu - Land of the Rising Sun

Finisher: "Panties in a twist" (Discus Punch)

35060070202_4a488eca62_o.jpg

Not sure if I want your new or New Attire CAWS but I'm going to request some old Caws that you should reupload in CC in probably about in the next few weeks! Do you have a Youtube page? I could contact you there & ask of that since you might not be on this Forum website that often!!

Archived