Dr. Fumbles' OC showcase (formerly monkeypasta)

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DR Fumbles, So Far I have download Belle Ramsland,Crystal, & Jasmine Rayne so far! I have been thinking about your CAWS & here are the ones that have my attention:

PRISCILLA BLAIR

REGGIE ATLAS

DIEGO ROSS

TABATHA GAINES

GLORIA FANUCCI

CELESTE HAWTHORNE
SIERRA NIGHT

ERIK RAMSLAND

CASEY STEELE

SOFIA MOREAU?

Not sure about the last one thought because you may have not made this CAW. If you didn't create the last one then just ignore the last one! These are the caws that have my attention but not sure when you will upload them but will not play 2k17 till next week because I have to work for 6 days! Hope when you post your new CAWS next week, some of those will appear in CC. I can understand you can't upload them all but try to put them in one week then flip them around the following week if possible. Thanks & keep up the good work!

Thanks guys; got around to making another one of my PSN, accounts obtain online features, so I may have some more alt attires for my caws. Also might try my hand at some in-game character original alt attires (nothing concrete, but mostly looking at Sasha/Charlotte/ etc.)

Thanks guys; got around to making another one of my PSN, accounts obtain online features, so I may have some more alt attires for my caws. Also might try my hand at some in-game character original alt attires (nothing concrete, but mostly looking at Sasha/Charlotte/ etc.)

I have seen a lot of ALT ATTIRES on CC on the current superstars in the WWE! Not sure what will you do to make them different! So far, I have made 13 alt attires for some of my Favorites! I usually make their Ring Gear NWOISH!

Lumir has not been uploaded; majority of my guys aren't top priority until later this week. Should be finishing my women's league in the next day or two; Only have Moira/Phoebe/Mari/Sofia/Carmine/Lisa/Amelia/Demi/Gloria. Word of the wise; the first three have attire issues, if you have patch 1.3, and I refuse to change their particular boots/knee pads, just to accommodate. Will see about getting some of the others up.

Higgins is up

Officer Barry Higgins - Leeds, England

Finisher: The first offence (dudebuster)

31219774325_0b0975c4fc_o.jpg

Gore and Perkins will be pleased

Yeah that really caught me by surprise, last year, when he made the cut. Believe they locked him in a cage, attached to a helicopter though....=/

Higgins is up

Yeah that really caught me by surprise, last year, when he made the cut. Believe they locked him in a cage, attached to a helicopter though....=/

By the way, can you tell me the story behind Tech's name?

Higgins is up

By the way, can you tell me the story behind Tech's name?

Don't know much about Tech.

Archived