Dr. Fumbles' OC showcase (formerly monkeypasta)

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Unstoppable" Dwayne Kaiser - Toronto, Alberta (former MMA background, kinda guy)

Finisher:" Force of Nature" (olympic slam)

30169948754_5a2cfcfc1b_o.jpg

"The greatest thing to come out of Boise" Bradley Starrick - Boise, Idaho

Finisher: "The Cakewalk" (reverse sit-out powerbomb)

30831173936_b91b456c18_o.jpg

"Bandito" Domingo - Mexico

Finisher:" Se Acabo" (corner superkick)

30565640250_8c9a4e9e72_o.jpg

"The Craftsman" Isaac Sharp - Palatka, Florida

Finisher:" Sharp Contrast" (half- nelson neckbreaker)

30750488502_e35c2d45b7_o.jpg

Face updates for Vivian and Sonya30566292060_a9923775fc_o.jpg30235344944_0a984de1db_o.jpg

Thanks all

Harriszilla - Don't overthink things; less is more, alot of the times. A fair chunk of my logos are just toying around with shapes in photoshop, random sketchwork, or images thru google that we've touched up. Doesn't hurt to reference design ideas that have come before, either.

Vivian, Blair, and Sylvia are up; will try to get more previews up, of some of my final guys, later.

Normally have a few guys in one upload preview but really dug the outcome of this one. My resident "Big Show" if you will...

"The Alpha Wolf" Dominik Kova - Zangreb, Croatia

Finisher:"Primal Instinct" (lift and cutter)

30246717863_fdda170e26_o.jpg

Him and Blair will probably be done within the day. Blair is bump up due to a new alternate

30793645431_157b3111eb_o.jpg

Rita's face, I like it. So many CAWs you pumped out I forgot what the old one looked like without checking back. But I LOVE Starrick's chest hair in the shape of a handlebar, LMAO

Madam Adelle, Sierra Night, and Aria are added.

Would also like to share some insight, on some of the music that I've used for them over the years: (last gen titles, and 15/16 steam)

Sylvia: You are under my control (remix) - DOA 4 ost

Needed something that fits her jovial nature and gets you pumped for some lucha action.

Georgia Harris: New disco on the block - Space Dandy ost

Very disco and upbeat; not much else to be said.

Kiyori Toda: White Light - Superfly (short ver.) or. Jubei Yagyu theme - Onimusha Dawn of dreams OST

For a number of years, she used Jubei's oriental techno track, but since 16, we've switched over to WL. Heard it in Zestria and it kinda won me over.

Rinni (Toda): Cast Away - Strange Talk

Works well with her cuteness vibe. Need for Speed 2012 introduced me to this track.

Rachel Romero - Satan's Propaganda / Throat full of glass - Combichrist

DMC influenced; all the usual notions of a rebel and anarchy. Lil bit of techno, lil bit of rock.

We'll try to upload a full listing (w/o links) a little later.

I missed Adrian! Damn, she was one I was hyped for. Rebecca looks awesome this game. The new hair really suits her.

As others have said, I cannot believe you've produced so much quality in a short span of time. Incredible work.

Thanks; Adrian is back up.

Thank you. I'll download her when I finish work today.

I am honestly just amazed at how well made & detailed all of these characters are. I thought i had attention to detail but WOW these really are some great creations, color me very impressed. Do you happen to have a YouTube channel showcasing their entrances? Would love to watch & again JOB WELL DONE!

I am honestly just amazed at how well made & detailed all of these characters are. I thought i had attention to detail but WOW these really are some great creations, color me very impressed. Do you happen to have a YouTube channel showcasing their entrances? Would love to watch & again JOB WELL DONE!

Thanks; no my Youtube account is mostly just a watching channel. I am thinking about uploading some good matches here and there though, between some of these characters.

Archived