Dr. Fumbles' OC showcase (formerly monkeypasta)

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like some others I found this topic late and looking to add some original/fictional women's caws to the roster and I love these. I was able to find Eliza,Sylvia,Hana,Sofia,Knaira,Rinni,Cindy,Rebecca and Priscilla.They are all amazing and would love to have the rest if you're still willing to re-up them.

Especially interested in Carmine,Jenna,Sierra,Bianca,Belle,Jodi,Dawn,Gloria,Crystal,and Nora.

Thanks

Like some others I found this topic late and looking to add some original/fictional women's caws to the roster and I love these. I was able to find Eliza,Sylvia,Hana,Sofia,Knaira,Rinni,Cindy,Rebecca and Priscilla.They are all amazing and would love to have the rest if you're still willing to re-up them.

Especially interested in Carmine,Jenna,Sierra,Bianca,Belle,Jodi,Dawn,Gloria,Crystal,and Nora.

Thanks

Those 10 are up.

• 2 weeks later...

So the whole roster coming back or do you have some newbies in the pipeline?

I guess now is as good a time as any....

Same roster, however I'm making the full switch to PC this year. It was a bit tedious, expensive, and time-consuming to manage the two versions, so I won't be making things on PS4, sorry.

I remember seeing your stuff on 2K Forums, and it seriously motivated me to work harder on my CAWs. You're seriously one of the best original CAW makers I've ever seen, man. I can't wait to see how great your creations will look in 2k18!

Cool to hear; thank you.

So the whole roster coming back or do you have some newbies in the pipeline?

I guess now is as good a time as any....

Same roster, however I'm making the full switch to PC this year. It was a bit tedious, expensive, and time-consuming to manage the two versions, so I won't be making things on PS4, sorry.

Well that's definitely understandable and I'm sure you could do more with the PC version anyways. I'm just glad I was able to get back into the series in time to catch your.last console releases.

Thanks for all the glorious sheeit and I'm looking forward to see the roster with the revamped graphics engine. Or maybe not. I don't wanna torture myself with something I could never have :P. PC gaming isn't something I ever plan on getting into so we'll see

Archived