Dr. Fumbles' OC showcase (formerly monkeypasta)

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rita looks like Vickie Guerrero in the face imo :P. Davey was my favorite from the bunch early on last year, but honestly I think I prefer that version over this years. I think it's the hair. Maybe it's something else cause the attire is virtually the same right?

Fair enough; she's always had pigtails similar to that model, so I pretty much rolled with that. I'm just glad they have multiple variants of pigtails, this time around. Also figured out how to make a decent leotard, so expect to see that in some alts.

DJ Adani/ Yvonne Adani - Newark, New Jersey

Finisher: "The Bass Drop" (famouser)

30354235205_8678131752_o.jpg

" The Soviet Striker" Lucia Belova- St. Petersburg, Russia

Finisher: "Dawn-Hammer" (backpack-stunner)

30354235255_1ef85c05e4_o.jpg

"The Giddy Goofball" Tabatha Gaines- Salt Lake City, Utah

Finisher:" Ba Dum Tss" (gory bomb)

29803554903_c648cc104c_o.jpg

"The French Fashionista" Vivian Rose- Paris, France (forms a team with Veronica, known as the High Society)

Finisher: "Curtain Call" (Full-nelson sidewalk slam)

30354235375_07808a9ce2_o.jpg

"The Sensational Sista" Carmine Day- Miami,Florida

Finisher: "Day Break" (hook and ladder into double knees....forgot the technical term)

30354235415_08f4e84f77_o.jpg

"Majestic" Moira Newman- Helsink, Finland

Finisher: "The Birthright" (hook and ladder/glamslam)

30354235475_57325b057c_o.jpg

Gawd. On my phone the first Carmine pic looks like a real photo. And Vivian's attire <3 BTW do you have any videos of completing a CAW? I know alot of of peep are going live this year but I'd love to see how you do it

Gawd. On my phone the first Carmine pic looks like a real photo. And Vivian's attire <3 BTW do you have any videos of completing a CAW? I know alot of of peep are going live this year but I'd love to see how you do it

Heh, Carmine is sporting a custom face photo, not to mention, the overall lighting took a noticeable improvement. Never really recorded the creation process; I do have a boatload of references and such for inspiration. A lot have been made since the day of reckoning days, but I basically just put my spin on certain archetypes and the like.

is your plan to upload the whole roster or are you going to pick and choice

Mostly bit and pieces, along with request uploads. If I could upload all of them, I would in a heartbeat though; talk about always having a backup (aside from my current flash drive/google drive setup now).

So much variation in character designs, I love it! Some of the faces look a little to "default" for my liking, but your attire work is spot on. There's no trying to figure out one of your characters gimmick, you can see it just by looking at them. That to me is the definition of a good original CAW, even if there are things about them one personally isn't a fan of. Keep up the good work, Monkey.

So much variation in character designs, I love it! Some of the faces look a little to "default" for my liking, but your attire work is spot on. There's no trying to figure out one of your characters gimmick, you can see it just by looking at them. That to me is the definition of a good original CAW, even if there are things about them one personally isn't a fan of. Keep up the good work, Monkey.

Thanks; to each their own I suppose. Quite a few have custom facework, and even if they don't, I do think I do enough variance alterations to the ones without, to make them somewhat distinct.

"The southern wildcat" Connie Atwell - Austin, Texas

Finisher- Dosido (Death Valley Driver)

29761260304_b29cc810d6_o.jpg

"The Knockout-machine" Jasmine Rayne - Anaheim, CA.

Finisher: Sweet Dreams (Torture-Rack Powerbomb)

30280434162_0bf1290224_o.jpg

"The Crazy Conspirator" Aria Stone - Limbo

Finisher:" Powers that be" (Argentine backbreaker)

29761260124_38dd109a78_o.jpg

"The first lady of fitness" Kia, Nelson- El Paso, Texas

Finisher:" Heart-stopper" (dragon-rana)

30413651685_851662cd6a_o.jpg

"The Sicilian Goddess" Gloria Fanucci - Milan, Italy

Finisher: "The Bidness" (Suplex Backbreaker)

30413651435_63737e0a83_o.jpg

Logo uploader site is acting hella stupid, so I'll be tackling movesets and such. Rinni is now up, and you should expect at least Adelle and Kiyori by the end of the night. Petra and Jenna had some updates as well, and have been re-uploaded.

"The party-starter" Crystal - Miami, Florida

Finisher: the blowout (low-down frog splash)

29804878904_feccc41241_o.jpg

Corporeal Evans (Melanie Evans) - Norfolk, VA

Finisher: Next of Kin (Gunnslinger/ swing uranage)

(Forms the War Maidens with Rayne)

31946344852_93316d789c_o.jpg

"Deadpan" Demi Walker (considerably more cynical friend of Rebecca) - Portland, Oregon

Finisher:" Best kept secret " (air raind siren/white noise)

29805089174_13a3bc9881_o.jpg

"Sexy Sophie" Sofia Moreau - Manchester, England (third member of the High Society with Vivian and Veronica)

Finisher: "The Grand Finale" (Slapjack)

30194958450_24eee1094d_o.jpg

"Little Mari" (Marianna Gomez) - Mexico

Finisher:"The Leg up" (jumping leg lariat)

Trouble-some best friend of Rachel Romero; trying to break out on her own.

30376625302_b4e7ec0a70_o.jpg

Oh my gosh, they're just getting better & better. Mari is incredible! Like other posters have said, you feel you know exactly who they are, and what their gimmick is just from looking at them. I'm so glad you do requests, because I need at least 15-20 of these AWESOME ladies in my universe.

Huge improvement on Evans & Crystal as well. They both look much better than last years.

Oh my gosh, they're just getting better & better. Mari is incredible! Like other posters have said, you feel you know exactly who they are, and what their gimmick is just from looking at them. I'm so glad you do requests, because I need at least 15-20 of these AWESOME ladies in my universe.

Huge improvement on Evans & Crystal as well. They both look much better than last years.

Thanks; yeah I'm really happy with how those two turned out as well. Also 'forgot to mention in the last post that Kiyori is up.

Zara is up; also looking to get the attire previews of Johari and Holly Jade up today, once I get more logo slots. That should put us at nearly my entire women's roster, save for Olivia (obvious height issues). I am thinking up of a replacement character though.

The last of my women's league; Jade and Johari are usually handled last, due to the bodywork needed to make them complete.

"the Yakuza Princess" Holly Jade - Honolulu, Hawaii

Finisher: "Yubi-Tsume" (Fireman's carry head kick)

30459081755_e87c6760b3_o.jpg

"The mentalist" Priscilla Blair - Westbrook, Maine

Bit of explaining here that I should have done last year: Blair was a mental/psionic based superhero I made in Champions online, and the tights design kinda stems from that. (Psionic energy and what-not)

Finisher: Mind Blown (double-arm ddt)

30342585952_60f5d9d402_o.jpg

Baroness Johari - parts unknown

Finisher: " Sins of Samedi" (swing sit-out facebuster)

30459081805_f3b6d81066_o.jpg

Here we are; 49/50.

30161646980_03cc731543_o.jpg

May notice the character Snow; she's going to be the Olivia replacement. Right now she's just kinda enhancement talent (due to lack of a final idea) but may be shooting for somewhat of a futuristic/tech person. Hell even her base look now was inspired by Jack from Mass Effect, so we may continue down that road. Or do something completely else...

Also here are some of my titles for them:

Grand Prix (World level) and All-star (US Level). Mostly finished, by may fix some engraving and/or color issues.

30342586302_dbb3f43f42_o.jpg

Starting ma fellas:

"The Sultan of Sarcasm" Isiah Briggs - Hartford, Connecticut

One of my main characters from pretty much the DOR days; snarky, and somewhat lazy, BF of Kiyori.

Finisher:" Ace in the hole" (Scissors kick)29831480244_b098fff0c0_o.jpg

"Just One Fly Dude" Antonio Van Howe - Chicago, Illinois

Finisher: The daddy-o (Sit-out suplex facbuster)

30462113395_710ae992ff_o.jpg

People are saying the hair dye is glitched or something but Crystal doesn't seem to be having any issues. Her first pic reminds me of Kristy(Kirsty?) from PTX

Archived