Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

I might be a tad slow on the uptake, but is there a reason we can't use Scott Dawsons entrance for anyone except him?

That's odd, but it might be because of his towel?

That's pretty weird considering other entrances with props, like Triple H, are selectable.

that's odd especially since if you use the revival entrance they don't use the towel at all.

seems they would have done the same thing with dawson's single entrance. go figure though. it is 2k afterall lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be a tad slow on the uptake, but is there a reason we can't use Scott Dawsons entrance for anyone except him?

I think it was an oversight on 2K's part.

... dude... 38 responses quotes.. how badly did caws break for you?

I think it was an oversight on 2K's part.

... dude... 38 responses quotes.. how badly did caws break for you?

lol

i think it was him trying to resend. i know i've had that problem a few times.

looks like he had 38 problems and none of them got patched

• 2 weeks later...

disappointed they never fixed the damn lights in custom arenas.

hell it seems the only arenas that don't have issues are the ones preset for the universe calendar. nitro, havoc, saturday night, a few of the other retro ones all have bad lighting or none at ll

It's not that the lightings bad, its that in custom arenas, they aren't aligned correctly, so all the lights near the stage are floating in mid-air and going through the scenery instead of attached to the light sources.

oh yeah that's different than the arenas i mentioned. like nitro should be all colorful heavy on the fog machine and it's just dark lol

same with havoc and i think one of the retro wrestlemanias was like that. idk something they did when they decided to change the lighting for 2k17 for the spotlights, brawls etc. but yeah now i know what you mean

oh yeah that's different than the arenas i mentioned. like nitro should be all colorful heavy on the fog machine and it's just dark lol

same with havoc and i think one of the retro wrestlemanias was like that. idk something they did when they decided to change the lighting for 2k17 for the spotlights, brawls etc. but yeah now i know what you mean

Yeh, the Nitro set needs to be so much more colourful. Such an easy fix!!

as much as i hated it, the SVR2011 Nitro DLC Set was way better than what we got. and why can't they just put the damn announce table on the stage. watch them give us the new raw and sdl sets and remove nitro and the excuse be "we couldn't add the proper announce table in time" or some bs lol

Can you confirm that would be easy to fix or are you just assuming that?

i actually think that it could be fixed easily. especially since it wasn't an issue in svr11 or wwe12

i actually think that it could be fixed easily. especially since it wasn't an issue in svr11 or wwe12

Lighting engines are no where near that simple, and svr11 and WWE12 weren't using the same lighting system in the 2K games. My point is that its dangerous to assume anything is easy, especially with yukes at the helm for coding.

Lighting engines are no where near that simple, and svr11 and WWE12 weren't using the same lighting system in the 2K games. My point is that its dangerous to assume anything is easy, especially with yukes at the helm for coding.

oh yeah that's true on all accounts. well i am kinda under the assumption that they didn't bother at all with adding lighting to nitro or havoc cause tbh i haven't messed with the in game raw or sd arenas but do they actually have lighting on the stage? i know they have the minitron and i'm thinking that's where they get their lighting from

Dude, they have other entrance ways lit absolutely fine. So yes, i'm making a pretty strong assumption that it'd be relatively easy for them to fix.

It's as if they just didn't bother putting lighting on the entrance way itself.

I'm sure i'll get a very wordy response telling me i'm wrong, but I can see the lights being used just fine elsewhere in the game. There's just a big omission on the Nitro set.

Dude, they have other entrance ways lit absolutely fine. So yes, i'm making a pretty strong assumption that it'd be relatively easy for them to fix.

It's as if they just didn't bother putting lighting on the entrance way itself.

I'm sure i'll get a very wordy response telling me i'm wrong, but I can see the lights being used just fine elsewhere in the game. There's just a big omission on the Nitro set.

Are any other arenas lit in the same way the one specific you're upset about is? There's no need to get defensive here, I just find it funny that such an assumption is being made when we can see at multiple points the lighting engine is rather finnicky.

This crap with certain entrances not loading and being stuck on someone waiting in the ring forever is infuriating.

I haven't experienced it myself but I saw someone get hit with it in a stream and yeah, that must be absolutely mind-numbingly frustrating.

This crap with certain entrances not loading and being stuck on someone waiting in the ring forever is infuriating.

I haven't experienced it myself but I saw someone get hit with it in a stream and yeah, that must be absolutely mind-numbingly frustrating.

It is and its happening more and more often to me. The only thing i kno to do is duplicate the caw or attire and then delete it. Its so stupid.

i know i experienced that problem with the victory stare but not for entrances and it was cause i was using the 80s transition theme

any word on a new patch? I need the commentary to call finishing moves again.....

They usually stop patching once the final DLC pack has been released.

Archived