Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple H won't stop coming out with the winged eagle title. I took the belt off the champion and gave it to someone else. I made Triple H the champion and then took it off him but he still comes out with the title no matter what. Any help fixing this?

i mentioned this a while back. the only way to get rid of this issue is to start a brand new save. I was having the problem with cesaro, ziggler, triple h, sting (not coming with a title at all) when i started a new save all those issues when away. i know this might not be what you wanted to hear but it's the only solution i've found/discovered

Need to disable facial animations when certain masks are worn in 2K18. Funny as hell when a friggin gas mask starts warping because the caw opened their mouths.

Need to disable facial animations when certain masks are worn in 2K18. Funny as hell when a friggin gas mask starts warping because the caw opened their mouths.

let me guess. you're finally starting to bring that drawing you posted to life in 2k17 caw mode? lol

but yeah. it feels the same with kane

let me guess. you're finally starting to bring that drawing you posted to life in 2k17 caw mode? lol

Had it set up before I created that actually. :lol:

But yes, I just would like to see the option to disable facial animations when wearing full face masks or helmets.

Had it set up before I created that actually. :lol:

But yes, I just would like to see the option to disable facial animations when wearing full face masks or helmets.

cool and yeah that would be helpful.

I've been so busy with trying to fix the disaster of an nxt show i just had that i haven't been paying much attention to the forums lol

i mean i did that Roderick Strong vs Shane Thorne match that happened during the Dusty Tourney bc Austin was injured. i hit a suicided dive on Strong, well i guess he didn't want to advance cause next thing i know when i try to go for another suicide, he ducks under the ring, grabs a chair and gets himself DQ'd. then there was the Joe/Naka match that went almost 45 minutes cause they kept reversing each other's finishers and triple h ran down (in wrestling gear no less) helping Joe LOL

just a mess.

i really wish that patch hadn't ruined alt attires for run ins cause i wouldn't have minded if Hunter had shown up in his suit.

Ran into this one recently: Falls count anywhere match - during the course of the match I pull out the sledgehammer and so it is in the ring when the match ends. I do a breakout to continue the beatdown, using the sledgehammer on the beaten opponent, but a few moves in, the game switches target to the ref. I am able to use the sledgehammer on the ref, as well as top rope moves, but some moves work, while others don't, including picking him up off the mat. Game won't go into the finish, so you can just keep destroying the ref, but eventually, when the crowd cut that usually signals the end of the breakout session occurs, it simply goes back to the ring with the ref as target, so you have to quit the match, losing your progress.

On a positive note, if someone is doing video capture and trying to create a YouTube Universe/video, if/when this occurs you get some great footage of a wrestler gone bad, first beating up his opponent after the match and then the ref, so it would make a great story line. I suspect that the sledgehammer /foreign object being used might have triggered the glitch, but who knows for sure?

After having pretty much no problems with this game, I was playing it tonight and all of the sudden my only Custom logo in the game is the most recent logo I've uploaded for a CAW. All my CAWs Render/Menu Pose pictures still have the logos however, but during gameplay and CAW mode they are gone. Also, when I go to CAW Mode to see if I can reapply logos or something, the menu options on the left disappear and my CAW is still over on the right and moveable but it gets stuck like that.

What do I do?

**EDIT** I have a Save Data file on my Playstation Cloud from May 20th which is before it was messed up like this, if I download that to my System Storage should I be fine? Don't care about losing my progress from today as long as everything else came back

I don't want to call this a bug or glitch. But recently start playing this again and for some reason I'm having an issue with the pin meter. I didn't before. But it's like I'll get hit with a basic move and try to kick out and it just keeps passing me over. Like it seems to skip when I try it.

I don't want to call this a bug or glitch. But recently start playing this again and for some reason I'm having an issue with the pin meter. I didn't before. But it's like I'll get hit with a basic move and try to kick out and it just keeps passing me over. Like it seems to skip when I try it.

is this a tag match or single.

i know there was this bad glitch in 2k16 that never got addressed where sometimes the pin meter would go real slow for whatever reason when the ref tried to make a count and if you were in a tag match and if you switched partners during a pin the meter would get stuck.

i know there was this bad glitch in 2k16 that never got addressed where sometimes the pin meter would go real slow for whatever reason when the ref tried to make a count and if you were in a tag match and if you switched partners during a pin the meter would get stuck.

Single match. So odd

Single match. So odd

like i said it did happen to me before in 2k16 where by the time the ref counted to 1, the meter was still trying to build like it was lagging or something.

The servers have been bullshitting all damn day

Wonder if they're blocking them out or making some modifications for demos, etc at that E3 dealie?

Wouldnt count on it. Highly doubt that theyd show online at E3.

The servers have been bullshitting all damn day

Wonder if they're blocking them out or making some modifications for demos, etc at that E3 dealie?

Wouldnt count on it. Highly doubt that theyd show online at E3.

yeah they never show online at e3 atleast where wwe games is concerned.

This is a game killer for me. If I try to save anything, it gets stuck on a loading screen. After any match, title change, moveset edit, anything. It just stays on the background, while the wrestlers walk. I love this game, it would be my favorite wrestling game if these glitches weren't so terrible. I can't wait four months for a new WWE game. I can't believe this.

This is a game killer for me. If I try to save anything, it gets stuck on a loading screen. After any match, title change, moveset edit, anything. It just stays on the background, while the wrestlers walk. I love this game, it would be my favorite wrestling game if these glitches weren't so terrible. I can't wait four months for a new WWE game. I can't believe this.

Well, well, well, that was quick. I was on PS4 and all I had to do was restart the console fully. Huh

Probably already reported but if you are in a rivalry, and the AI pulls up the match where one of the opponents walks out injured, the card for the event says it is A vs B, both rivals, but the image is of the wrestler who walks out as the substitute. Spoiler alert!

Also, I've noticed if you use more than one slot for extra alternative attires, you will get the empty black silhouette coming up in the match-up screen for some of the attires.

Edit: After watching for the black silhouette, it seems it happens when an alternative attire for an in-game character has been "dialed up" for the match and there is a pre-match cut scene.

I love that while I was cutting a "break up tag team" promo with Triple H in the ring in "My Career" mode, we had Triple H's twin appear on the stage making a match between my character (Kenny Omega) and his doppelganger.

Pretty funny bug that I found quite amusing.

On the PC version of the game, I'm getting a glitch where the game's aspect ratio is messed up every time I start it up.

No matter what resolution I set the game at, every time I start it the aspect ratio is messed up, and I have a gigantic black border on all four sides. The only way I can set it right is if I go into the in-game graphic options and reset the resolution. Granted, doing that isn't hard, but it's just annoying having to do that every time I start the game.

Any solutions? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived