Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Is Lillian's announcing screwed up for anyone else?

Had a tag title match and she announces that it's for the Championship without specifying which one, the suddenly says 'and' and never announces the team.

It's always been screwed up. Luckily if they don't plan to deviate from the show itself, she should be gone and they'll have had to re-record (and thus hopefully fix) everything.

well that actually works good or bad. cause when they replaced justin with lillian they removed all the extended name stitching we had. so hopefully if they do re-record her lines they really get all the lines re-recorded. off the record though i can't stand her announcing

Ppv themes affect cutscenes!?

yeah they do. The NOC, Summerslam, Payback and Battleground themes are the ones that affect the most. for championship rivalries. if you put the challenger in the #5 ranked position you'll get the Staredown with the champ cutscene.
legen. Woo!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Popup i only got this to happen once but when i set bobby roode's personality to prideful and austin the aggressive, and made them enemies before the rivalries. it showed bobby roode backstage trying to get austin to tag with him.
so i figured it'd just be a regular tag match, but half way thru the match austin abandoned roode in the match

then i had kendrick set to rank 5 for the CW title on 205 live and in a match between TJ and Akira kendrick appeared at ringside, i though it'd be the repetitive distraction thing, but nope he tried to steal the CW belt LOL

How do I stop wrestlers from coming out with titles that aren't assigned to them in exhibition mode?

Wish I knew for sure, I have yet to see this glitch rear its ugly head in my copy of the game.

Sorry.

How do I stop wrestlers from coming out with titles that aren't assigned to them in exhibition mode?

Wish I knew for sure, I have yet to see this glitch rear its ugly head in my copy of the game.

Sorry.

Only thing I have heard helps is deleting your save file and starting over...wish I could tell you a better way.

Sorry.

Only thing I have heard helps is deleting your save file and starting over...wish I could tell you a better way.

If it's a custom belt, there is a solution. Copy the belt and delete the original one. It's really that simple.

Sorry.

If it's a custom belt, there is a solution. Copy the belt and delete the original one. It's really that simple.

If its in game I meant

Sorry.

yeah that's the only solution i've found as well.

• 2 weeks later...

URGENT (as all irritating glitches/bugs are)

Has anyone else had the issue with your first wrestler coming out during a one on one match and pacing back and forth in the ring in a continuous loop? It's during that break between entrances where you typically see the first wrestler for a second before the next wrestler's music hits. I'm not sure if it happens in other matches or not besides one on one.

Also I was told, if you turn entrances off that the game will get stuck on the winning wrestler after the match in basically the same glitch.

I read it has to do with alternate attires used in custom arenas. (Not sure if that's exactly true)

PLEASE, does anyone know how to fix this? I've emailed 2k support but they're no help at all.

Does anyone have any solutions to the 1000 logo limit problem? I have tried the created arena thing mentioned in other threads, but to no avail.

I am still stuck at 920 logos and 200 something out of 900 mb

Has anyone else had the issue with your first wrestler coming out during a one on one match and pacing back and forth in the ring in a continuous loop? It's during that break between entrances where you typically see the first wrestler for a second before the next wrestler's music hits. I'm not sure if it happens in other matches or not besides one on one.

Also I was told, if you turn entrances off that the game will get stuck on the winning wrestler after the match in basically the same glitch.

I read it has to do with alternate attires used in custom arenas. (Not sure if that's exactly true)

PLEASE, does anyone know how to fix this? I've emailed 2k support but they're no help at all.

never happened to me.

never happened to me.

Yup, had the exact same issue. It seemed to happen any time I used CAW's in multi person matches.

never happened to me.

Yup, had the exact same issue. It seemed to happen any time I used CAW's in multi person matches.

Weird i just had a fatal 4 way ladder match all caws in my attitude era universe and didn't have it happen. Is this ps4 or x1? I hope i'm just lucky lol there's enough glitches plaguing this game as it is

I might be a tad slow on the uptake, but is there a reason we can't use Scott Dawsons entrance for anyone except him?

That's odd, but it might be because of his towel?

I might be a tad slow on the uptake, but is there a reason we can't use Scott Dawsons entrance for anyone except him?

That's odd, but it might be because of his towel?

That's pretty weird considering other entrances with props, like Triple H, are selectable.

Archived