Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My game has been crashing a lot recently. It's happened twice during the same ppv. Frame rate dropped drastically using a custom arena. Couldn't even play a tag match it was so bad. Idk what they did with the last update but it ruined a lot of the game for me.

Long shot, but how full is the drive you're playing the game on?

Does this influence gameplay in general? I have around 20gb free.. Suppose it's like a computer gets to full, runs like shit.

My game has been crashing a lot recently. It's happened twice during the same ppv. Frame rate dropped drastically using a custom arena. Couldn't even play a tag match it was so bad. Idk what they did with the last update but it ruined a lot of the game for me.

Does this influence gameplay in general? I have around 20gb free.. Suppose it's like a computer gets to full, runs like shit.

Well if it starts running out of room to write temporary files.. (assuming it works the same way a PC works of course).

This patch messed up so much

Wake up taunts are ruined, creating CAWs even changed. The head shapes of the new CAWs I make are ridiculously off and oversized. Not to mention you can no longer change the opacity of custom textures.

And why can a person I just did a finisher on, ringside, be able to reverse me throwing him into the ring to pin? Every single time. There should be a 10 second debuff where if you're hit with a finisher, you can't do reversals

Haven't noticed if any of my CAWs have been effected by the head shape glitch

This patched messed so much up.
When I went into EAS mode to fix Asuka's hair her trunks were missing and I couldn't find them. I don't have good internet so I can't even access community creations sadly. :\
Also I did a Falls Count Anywhere match with Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens and I went to hit him with the trash can and it got stuck to him and he just warped around backstage til I went to the arena again.
Also the A.I gets braindead once they irish whip you into the breaker box/Authority desk/TV cause they just stand there and don't do their OMG.
I wish they would have patched in Goldberg's WWE Theme but that's a semi minor gripe.
I wish they'd fix Kane's hair cause it's annoying since last year this wasn't an issue, just the mask was messed up most of the year lol.
Could they possibly fix Dana Brooke's face with a patch?
Or Sasha Banks' entrance?
I notice warping issues whenever I have Eddie Guerrero holding the WWE Undisputed Championship.

I get wary of producing long matches..

I'll be having an amazing 5 star match.. And bam, *censored*s up.. Could be I reversed a finisher to quick (ie against Nakamura) and he freezes and you can't hit him.. (So have to restart match).. Someone gets stuck behind the barrier.. (Have to restart match).. Backstage brawl *censored*s up (have to restart match).. Do a promo.. (Game crashes).. Halfway through a really immersive realistic match (Game Crashes..)

Yeah, it don't happen all the time.. But it happens.. I haven't had one sesh of 2k17, without having to restart a match or the game crashes..

Losing enthusiasm at times..

Nothing worse as well, as that split second where game stops and you know it's about to crash then it does.. I've actually bit my controller in anger.. Lol.

Well if it starts running out of room to write temporary files.. (assuming it works the same way a PC works of course).

Uhmmmmmmm, i have 58 gb free on my PS4.

Quick question, did the 1.04 patch update some wrestlers movesets? Like for example, Asuka before the patch had both Asuka Locks as her finishers but after the patch. She had Empress Combination as her second finisher. Cesaro also has Dropkick 14 in his strong strikes but I never assigned that move to him. Weird.

Another weird glitch.
Did a 3v3 tag team match
NXT Champion Samoa Joe & NXT Tag Team Champions The Revival vs. Apollo Crews & American Alpha and American Alpha couldn't perform their Tag Team Finisher Grand Amplitude even after Apollo Crews was eliminated. I kept trying I even tried using the wrong starting partner and it still didn't work.

Uhmmmmmmm, i have 58 gb free on my PS4.

Good, that answers that question and narrows it down then.

I get wary of producing long matches..

I'll be having an amazing 5 star match.. And bam, *censored*s up.. Could be I reversed a finisher to quick (ie against Nakamura) and he freezes and you can't hit him.. (So have to restart match).. Someone gets stuck behind the barrier.. (Have to restart match).. Backstage brawl *censored*s up (have to restart match).. Do a promo.. (Game crashes).. Halfway through a really immersive realistic match (Game Crashes..)

Yeah, it don't happen all the time.. But it happens.. I haven't had one sesh of 2k17, without having to restart a match or the game crashes..

Losing enthusiasm at times..

Nothing worse as well, as that split second where game stops and you know it's about to crash then it does.. I've actually bit my controller in anger.. Lol.

Lmao man I hope I never get angry enough at anything to bite it

Okay so in my newest WWE2K17 discovery, I came home and turned on my ps4 today to see that my save is apparantly gone. Can't edit a CAW because non exist, can't continue universe mode because there's no current champion, etc. As if it was a fresh start. Everything is locked again too, even though I have purchased the accelerator day 1 as I always do. However, when I go into my ps4 saves, I still see the WWE2K17 file there. Weird.

Also, when I use the in-game deletion utility, I can still see my highlight reels and mycareer mode but nothing else. No custom arenas, no logos, no superstars. Nothing.

So I'm not really sure if it was deleted or if it's just failing to load 100%.

Anyone else experience a similar issue and what steps I can take? I didn't have PS plus at the time this happened either. Last night all I did was I created a video using highlight reels. Next day everything is pretty much gone. Except for some random things like highlight reel and mycareer for some reason.

Has anybody had this glitch/bug in Universe where the show would auto-simulate after you finish making the match card for the night? It's happened to me 2 Smackdowns in a row and I don't know how to fix it. This never used to happen until today.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I just pressed start by accident lol and it simulated it

Archived