Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Yesterday I played a tournament with damage retention on but it only worked for some of the wrestlers, So Vader and Cactus Jack had their second round match with the health they had left from the first round but Flair and Sting started the second round with full health and then in the final Vader had his health had the second round but Sting started with full health.

And I played Asuka against Eva Marie for the NXT Women's title and both of them came out with the belt on and both were announced as the champion.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not a bug and more just dumb AI but when I have 6 Man elimination tags and its 3 againt 1 my teammates come in when I make a pin and break it up.

I had this problem as well, they even attacked the ref a few times too. They eventually stopped though and I was able to pin the person without my teammates breaking it up or whatever.

My entrance music doesn't play during my entrance in MyCareer mode.

It works during promos and after I win the match, just not during my entrance, for some reason.

If you use advanced entrance, check the little segment boxes on the bottom. Could be you accidently deleted the box for the theme music start.

I used an easy entrance :( it's irritating me because I don't want to play that mode without any music, but it's my favourite mode to play haha.

DpiCIr7.jpg

So I've been trying to download CAWs since yesterday but the download bar never moves. I just end up turning off the WiFi connection to avoid my save wiping off. Tried it with like 3 different CAWs. Maybe it's just the fact that it's Crow's CAWs :shift:

Edit: Just tried again and it's working now. Huh.

are you on psn? or xbox? cause i know yesterday the psn server was not workin good

Is the Submission match bugged? I been wrestling Ambrose for 2 hours and he refuse to tap. All his body is red and he still escape easily. I never had problem winning via submission in 2K16. This is in Normal difficulty.

Not bugged, just tweaked so that the AI is smarter. Stamina is much more important now, the AI can actually use boost intelligently. Also, you aren't going to get a sub off a non sig/fin submission, unless your luck is godlike.

Once you lock in a sub, don't attempt to tap them out right away. Try to keep the sub going until you can get them to waste all their stamina, then you can tap them out.

For no explained reason, Cesaro comes out as the Intercontinental Champion in exhibition mode despite him not ever having been assigned the title nor has he won it.

Also, playing in an Iron Man match, scoring a count out win rewards you with two points. So many stupid bugs like this somehow get by. Are they on a shoestring budget with these games?

For no explained reason, Cesaro comes out as the Intercontinental Champion in exhibition mode despite him not ever having been assigned the title nor has he won it.

Also, playing in an Iron Man match, scoring a count out win rewards you with two points. So many stupid bugs like this somehow get by. Are they on a shoestring budget with these games?

No they just don't test these games. We are the bug testers.

Is the Submission match bugged? I been wrestling Ambrose for 2 hours and he refuse to tap. All his body is red and he still escape easily. I never had problem winning via submission in 2K16. This is in Normal difficulty.

Not bugged, just tweaked so that the AI is smarter. Stamina is much more important now, the AI can actually use boost intelligently. Also, you aren't going to get a sub off a non sig/fin submission, unless your luck is godlike.

Once you lock in a sub, don't attempt to tap them out right away. Try to keep the sub going until you can get them to waste all their stamina, then you can tap them out.

I actually get more taps off non-sig/finisher subs than I do my finisher subs.

Has anyone experienced it going into slow motion during a match in exhibition and universe?

And a freezing for like 10 seconds if you reverse in the corner?

First ones probably just a frame-rate drop, the game has an issue with that. No clue on the second one though.

A rather annoying one I've found, the game likes to mix up the members of tag teams in the tag rankings in MyCareer. Instead of having The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, and Hideo Itami & Sami Zayn, I now have Hideo Itami & Dash Wilder as well as Sami Zayn and Scott Dawson. Also of note is that I have had this happen to the Ascension and Breezango as well. I think this is caused by an error where the game wants two teams to switch positions in the rankings, but only switches the first member.

Playing on Hard difficulty in exhibition, it appears that the CPU opponents will continue to perform ground grapple moves if I choose not to reverse them. They rarely if ever will pick me up to perform a move. Just ground grapples over and over again.

They really need to fix the opponent AI in the upcoming patch. I've seen them do tons of stupid shit, like the backstage brawl AI where all the CPU opponent will do is irish whip you repeatedly.

Archived