Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Pin combo for Sister Abigail (that one with the spider walk) doesn't work. Button prompt is there but it doesn't do anything. Also, Ryder's broski boot doesn't have "crowd effects".

I don't know if it's an issue with the game or Xbox but after a lot of blood and tears, I've managed to win the main event in 2K Tonight but I didn't get an achievement for that. Did anyone else have that problem?

Yup, same here. On PS4.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a weird one.

I had Wyatt Family (Bray, Luke, Rowan) vs Undertaker, Kane, Mankind in an elimination 6 man tag match.. Taker's team won.. (but not without an amazing attempt to survive by Bray.. Thought he was making a comeback and was going to pin/submit someone before he was beaten)...

During the winning celebration of Taker's team. Mankind's attire (default) moved like it was on a delay. Every time Mankind would walk forward his top and pants would look like he was Hulking-Out.. except for the turning green part.

So recently when I import attires from one CAW that has custom logos to another CAW, the custom logos don't transfer over. This used to work before though. I would download a CAW for an in-game superstar that had 1 attire and another for that same superstar and combine them into 1 using the import feature, deleting the extra slot.

I first noticed this around the time I downloaded an Edge that has the right logos and attires in the previews but when I go into the actual editor, none of those logos are there. The logos are present in logo manager but they're blank. I've since downloaded things with custom logos that work fine but importing attires with custom logos seemingly don't work anymore?

So recently when I import attires from one CAW that has custom logos to another CAW, the custom logos don't transfer over. This used to work before though. I would download a CAW for an in-game superstar that had 1 attire and another for that same superstar and combine them into 1 using the import feature, deleting the extra slot.

I first noticed this around the time I downloaded an Edge that has the right logos and attires in the previews but when I go into the actual editor, none of those logos are there. The logos are present in logo manager but they're blank. I've since downloaded things with custom logos that work fine but importing attires with custom logos seemingly don't work anymore?

I tried the import attires option last week (first week the game was out) with my James Storm CAW. The custom logos didn't transfer over for me back then. I figured it was intentional, considering it's custom logos.

I find every match in Universe, they refer to everyone as "making their debut" and "not getting a chance to see this superstar before" even though i'm 6 weeks in, and these guys are booked weekly. Kind of annoying to have your world champ refered to like some debuting rookie.

Also apparently according to JBL Bill DeMott trained everyone ever, including Undertaker, Flair and Triple H...

All these glitches that I'm seeing people talk about sucks for starting a serious universe, but I can't wait until nL gets their universe underway. The sheer amount of *censored*ery that will occur will be glorious to watch

I find every match in Universe, they refer to everyone as "making their debut" and "not getting a chance to see this superstar before" even though i'm 6 weeks in, and these guys are booked weekly. Kind of annoying to have your world champ refered to like some debuting rookie.

Also apparently according to JBL Bill DeMott trained everyone ever, including Undertaker, Flair and Triple H...

:lol: That just sounds like JBL being a *censored*ing moron, as usual

It's a small, but sometimes annoying, or funny error. So far on my Universe they have said Undertaker, Sting, Kane and Jericho have all made their debuts in the matches I played, the current versions of all those guys, as well.

Archived