Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they even said that they are working to solve theses issues or have they been silent? I've honestly never have seen such a broken game.

.. Big Rigs? original FF14? SvR 08? Skyrim on PS3?

Well done with this hot garbage until a patch comes out. I've lost all my downloaded CAWS and titles for the third time after the game once again crashed and restarted to find all my data erased. Heads need to roll at 2K as far as quality control goes.

I'm assuming it's already been pointed out, but alt. attires are just shown as invisible models during cutscenes in Universe mode.

Props/entrance attires not walking properly with alt. attires during entrances (for example, Sasha having two pairs of glasses, Nikki throwing one hat into the crowd whilst keeping another on her head, Eva taking off her entrance robe to reveal another robe underneath). Why on earth they didn't include accessories used in entrances as entrance props and not as an entrance attire, I don't know. Could have easily blocked people from putting on another hat or jacket. I remember in last years game, I couldn't choose certain hairstyles for my MyCareer caw because it said it clashed with the entrance jacket I was wearing at the time. They could have easily fixed that.

I'm assuming it's already been pointed out, but alt. attires are just shown as invisible models during cutscenes in Universe mode.

Props/entrance attires not walking properly with alt. attires during entrances (for example, Sasha having two pairs of glasses, Nikki throwing one hat into the crowd whilst keeping another on her head, Eva taking off her entrance robe to reveal another robe underneath). Why on earth they didn't include accessories used in entrances as entrance props and not as an entrance attire, I don't know. Could have easily blocked people from putting on another hat or jacket. I remember in last years game, I couldn't choose certain hairstyles for my MyCareer caw because it said it clashed with the entrance jacket I was wearing at the time. They could have easily fixed that.

That makes alternate attires useless for them if you want to keep there default entrances.

If you download creations that are logo heavy it crashes the game and corrupts the save data.

Editing a tag team in universe mode, lost the ability to maneuver the menus. Could not exit or anything, just stuck. Game was still going.

Okay I don't know if its just my game bugging out but since the first day I got the game, ground reversals are *censored*ing impossible.

During a match, certain sounds just stopped playing (like being thrown in to a turnbuckle for instance).

I had this happen earlier tonight too. I've also had it where the crowd stops making any noise whatsoever. Another issue I've noticed...

In almost every match when I'm on the ground, the A.I. runs to the ropes, back towards me, hits the other side of the ropes and then just stops. It looks so stupid. Yuke's desperately need someone else programming their A.I. as it's been awful for so many years.

Editing a tag team in universe mode, lost the ability to maneuver the menus. Could not exit or anything, just stuck. Game was still going.

Okay I don't know if its just my game bugging out but since the first day I got the game, ground reversals are *censored*ing impossible.

Oh yeah, that was the first one I came across. Had to keep exiting the game and return every 2 or 3 teams I edited.

Have they even said that they are working to solve theses issues or have they been silent? I've honestly never have seen such a broken game.

This is what I am a bit alarmed about. I mean I am 90% sure they are working on the issues but 2K have, for the most part, been pretty active with their community. Yet here we are with a pretty broken game and not a single word from them. I just want to hear them say they are aware and are working on a patch, and that said patch will be with us tomorrow (I can dream).

Well done with this hot garbage until a patch comes out. I've lost all my downloaded CAWS and titles for the third time after the game once again crashed and restarted to find all my data erased. Heads need to roll at 2K as far as quality control goes.

Backup your saves. After the first time, definitely after the second time. Until they fix it thats an easy solution.

Another bug I've come across. Not sure if it's been mentioned already. When putting Lettering as a logo on any item of clothing you can rotate the letters to make a word vertical, reading it top to bottom.

1. If you change the colour of the letters in any way and accept the change, the letters revert to being a horizontal word but the word will still read top to bottom, just on its side.

2. Going back to size adjustments and making one tiny change and then finalising it will set the word vertically. But here's the rub. When you save your superstar and play a match with them, the word/ words are horizontal and sideways.

I.e;

Instead of

V

I

L

I

F

Y

I got VILIFY, but rotated 90 degrees.

Caw mode seems to be the most bug riddled part of the game atm.

Backup your saves. After the first time, definitely after the second time. Until they fix it thats an easy solution.

Easy to do on PS4, but no idea how to do it on Xbox One :( I've lost data once already.

Yeah this one is pretty common for me, perhaps because I spend 99% of my time in universe so I'm always editing stuff here n there. But I've had this glitch about 4 times since release.

Unfortunately I am unable to do that on Xbox One.

which ones? grapples? strong strikes?

which characters are performing the moves?

*censored*ing hell, nearly passed halfway mark in terms of pages, compared to 16, which I thought worse it could get.. And this has only been out a week! Reckon will surpass by mid Nov at this rate lol..

Same thing happened to me (tag team glitched). Turned it off, then when I went back later on, it worked.. ?

Grapples mostly, and damn near every wrestler. I definitely think its a bug at this point, just doesn't seem to make sense for me to be having this much trouble with it considering I rarely ever got hit by ground grapple in 2K16. Strikes are a little bit harder to reverse, but not as bad.

I might increase the reverse for ground grapples to the maximum if this continues until something is figured out, because the majority of the matches i've lost so far have been because i'm stuck on the ground and can't seem to reverse out. The reversal icon for grapples on the ground goes by so fast sometimes I straight up don't see it.

At work, so I can't really look through pages to see if this has been answered awhile back, so a reply to this would be nice. Has anyone figured out a workaround for not being able to move an arm logo down to the wrist/forearm area? Why is this limitation even there in the first place? lol

At work, so I can't really look through pages to see if this has been answered awhile back, so a reply to this would be nice. Has anyone figured out a workaround for not being able to move an arm logo down to the wrist/forearm area? Why is this limitation even there in the first place? lol

Yeah, someone, Alternation I think, found a bug to bypass that.

Archived