Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone had entrance music randomly stop playing? I'm on PS4 and everything was working fine for the first few matches but now no more entrance music. I'm in process of un-installing/re-installing everything, but curious as to if anyone else has seen this yet.

I just went backstage in a falls count anywhere match and my opponent didn't follow me back there. The cutscene getting back there was super buggy and the camera showed where my opponent would be but he just wasnt there. Then, when I tried to go back out to the ring the camera was just stuck showing the backstage area with neither of us back there. Worst of all, I think the game was stuck in "cutscene mode" or something because I couldnt pause it so I had to close the game out completely.

HELL HAS FROZE OVER. My game finally started working. Turns out the game was having issues creating a save file. Every time I went to delete the save file, there was nothing there associated with WWE2K17, but the game was still loading some how. I have gotten multiple corrupt save popups in the game, but they never worked until this last one. 2k really *censored*ed something up.

Logos on boots doesn't line up. Out of sync. Go to put my wrestlers logo on, one going straight other turning right lol..

Also logos on jackets don't seem to work.. Crease *censored*s it up. Found perfect one, Hollywood blond generic jacket.. Go to put logo on and half of it repeats and smudges.

Meow.

Also not really a bug or glitch but is chain grappling gone?

I heard it's only done if both you and the opponent grapple each other at the same time which will rarely happen.

you sure about that? have you tried?

the AI, particularly babyfaces, are actually pretty good about engaging in chain wrestling if you're not overly aggressive.

A couple of glitches here...

Ric Flair- I made 2 alternate attire using one CAW slot. When using the second attire, Flair will not taunt at all. It's like the d-pad does nothing.

Also, I changed Flair's crowd taunts and sometimes he'll perform the 4 randoms one's I assigned but he often just does a "Hold Up 1"(arm raise taunt) that's not even selected for him.

EDIT- I deleted Flair's alternate attires and defaulted his moveset back. He's still doing the arm raise taunt that's not listed in any of his taunt categories. I've tried this with other in game wrestlers and they're all fine and work properly except for Ric Flair. Could someone else please test this in their game and post the results here? Thanks

A couple of glitches here...

Ric Flair- I made 2 alternate attire using one CAW slot. When using the second attire, Flair will not taunt at all. It's like the d-pad does nothing.

Also, I changed Flair's crowd taunts and sometimes he'll perform the 4 randoms one's I assigned but he often just does a "Hold Up 1"(arm raise taunt) that's not even selected for him.

EDIT- I deleted Flair's alternate attires and defaulted his moveset back. He's still doing the arm raise taunt that's not listed in any of his taunt categories. I've tried this with other in game wrestlers and they're all fine and work properly except for Ric Flair. Could someone else please test this in their game and post the results here? Thanks

I downloaded a Hacksaw Jim Duggan caw from C.C. on the Playstation 4. His taunts are doing the same exact thing as Ric Flair's. In ring, he's performing the Arm raise(hold up 1) taunt but in his moveset, that taunt hasn't been selected as any of his. Hopefully 2K will patch this along with all of the other crazy glitches. Spending around $130 on the NXT edition along with the Seasons Pass, there's no excuse for a game being released like this.

Archived