Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, have ran into a few of the usual glitches that seem to happen every year. Mostly in Universe Mode.

I have the Digitial Copy on Xbox one.

- Lilian announces the winner as the NEW Champion when infact they have retained the title, after a title match.

- Booker T entered a match as the United States Champion however the belt was missing from around his waist. Lilian announced his as the champion and the nameplate said he was Champion but the belt was M.I.A.

- The classic invisible wrestlers during cutscenes. Had it twice now after a feud blow off of a match on a PPV. The referee is raising the hands of an invisible man who then appears to climb the ropes and taunt the defeated opponent who points back... at no one.

- Didn't like a match the game had booked automatically on a PPV card so went in to manually edit it. Saved the change. Went back to the card. The new match I put in was there however the one I wanted it to replace was still there, having moved up the running order. There was now an empty slot on the end of the show with no participants with the instruction to "Press Start" on it. When I got to said empty match and pressed start it just said "Draw".

- Another classic of wrestlers getting booed when I have them set to be cheered during their entrances. Insert John Cena and Roman Reigns joke here.

- The standard Lilian announcing the Champion as the Challenger bug which seems to be a constant issue year on year.

- The big introductions for the title matches are hit and miss. Sometimes everything is fine then other times Lilian will announce them like they're still entering the ring. So for example instead of saying "Introducing the Challenger..." she'll say "Making his way to the ring, the Challenger...." when they're clearly standing there in the corner, already in the ring.

- Not 100% sure if this is a glitch or not but the Promo Meter always says "face" and obviously rates you on how you appeal to the crowd but it's hard to do the promos and pick the right answers when you're a heel. Like I tanked badly doing a promo as Rick Rude because I was picking all the Heel'ish answers which makes all the sense in the world as Rick Rude wouldn't exactly come out to a ring and say things to get the fans on his side back in the day. I did have a "Turn Heel" promo booked on a card with Diesel and the Promo Meter did say "heel" rather than "face". Like I say not 100% sure what this is but if, like me, you want to try and make sure things make sense in Universe and you're having a dueling promo while controlling the Heel, it handicaps you a bit when the game is expecting you to say all the Face-like lines.

- Ribbon movies sometimes don't change from their default when I edit them in Create-an-Entrance. Tried to give Kane '98 the modern day Kane ribbon movie and it just stays the Attitude Era Ribbon with the spinning WWE logo.

- Graphical glitches with long haired wrestlers like Triple H '01, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart.

- In Create-An-Entrance, was Previewing some Champion entrances as I wanted Diesel to have one where he carried the belt. Previewed one of the Generic Champion entrances and he had a WWE title around his waist AND was carrying one in his hand. Two titles!!!

So yeah. Most the errors I find revolve around ring announcing.

Was playing earlier.

Singles match, ADR vs Zayn and my mate accidentally broke out during the end of his entrance. Suddenly Chad Gable spawned in the ring. We figured the best thing to do was to restart the match, now not only was Chad Gable there but Dash Wilder was with him.

First time trying to edit a show it kept adding matches to the end, had 9 in the end which was annoying because it added the last 2 after we had finished and started the show.

Worst thing is the tag bug though. We didn't bother making tag matches in universe out of that despite there being people that we wanted to play as, this needs to be fixed as fast as possible.

Just noticed an annoying bug with the materials in caw mode. If you use metallic for anything, the materials change colour depending on the lighting you use during your entrance, but when the lights return to normal, the colour remains on the clothing parts.

Holy shit what a mess of a game for what I'm reading. 2K is gonna have some work ahead to fix all their games.

It's rough, but it's a diamond in the rough. The gameplay is fantastic, especially the responsiveness.

Holy shit what a mess of a game for what I'm reading. 2K is gonna have some work ahead to fix all their games.

Still waiting for the UPS man to show up with my copy but my anticipation has dropped considerably over the last 24 hours. Fortunately, I've still got 16 to keep me company until 2K gets things tidied up...

Sorry if this was reported already cause I didn't went through all 5 pages to see if anyone posted it before but when you try to dye the hair on the corncobs hair on a female (not sure if the issue occurs on males too but I guess it's hair related so it should), the Color won't Show up while you applying it but rather will be applied on the head even if you use the biggest brush available.

Then when you go out of the hair dye Editor its showing up and even if you go back and remove it, when you confirm and go out it stays on the hair looking messed up. :(

Even if you change hair it will be applied on the new hair automatically.

Even if you remove the hair, save the model and go out, after you go back in and want to apply hair on the bald model the dye reapplys itself. :(

It messed up my awesome kong caw I worked hours on and I can't remove it no matter what.

EDIT: After I loaded the caw for the second time, I applied the hair, went to the dye mode, removed the dye and resaved, it removed it now. :)

Cumbersome but at least there is a Workaround.

Welp, just started up the game again after not playing for a few hours and I lost my save data. Had to redo the unlock all from accelerator and lost all my downloaded caws/attires....lovely

This happened to me.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475060-corrupted-save-file-ps4/

I wasted 10 hours of today making my universe as in depth as possible. I'll never do that again on day one! Lost everything!

Archived