Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, made quick search,and several people has the same thing, when we select the controller the match starts and we're forced to play with the same guy.

That's the major bug for me so far.

Oh man... i really hope they fix this fast.

Maybe some of you can now understand why i was so pissed off in my own bugs thread on Saturday. I had this bug in my very first match in the game and that's a point where you start to think "are you F'N kidding me yukes?".

Yep, made quick search,and several people has the same thing, when we select the controller the match starts and we're forced to play with the same guy.

That's the major bug for me so far.

Oh man... i really hope hey fix this fast.

Maybe some of you can now understand why i was so pissed off in my own bugs thread on Saturday. I had this bug in my very first match in the game and that's a point where you start to think "are you F'N kidding me yukes?".

Yep definitely understand, that makes tag match boring and unplayable, I'll probably just makes tag tornado match, and hope they will fix this real quick

Another year of paying customers to serve as guinea pigs for 2K.

If you guys think this is bad, you aren't alone. Here's another stellar product 2K released today as well.

http://kotaku.com/mafia-iii-is-seriously-glitchy-1787634269

I love how in this day and age of blockbuster titles, they rush out to release shoddy products that are filled with bugs. Scumbags.

I put ze hair dye on ze caw, and then he came out without hair dye. However he had the hair dye back after the entrance.

Did you also put the hair dye on the entrance attire?

Yes.

Trying to fix it now, and man, hair dye is REALLY buggy this year.

EVERYONE, just be aware, if you attempt to add hair dye to a caw, you may find yourself unable to remove it, even if you reset the hair dye section.

Did you try using different hair styles??

Yup. I also tried removing hair entirely. Hair dye doesn't go away for me. at all. So if you *Censored* up... well, you're *censored*ed.

So uhh.. career mode. supposed to have tag match with American Alpha, and they come out to their entrance, then the match just... ends.

Royal Rumble is completely broken,

half the entrance themes dont play....

i was targetting Chad Gable before the countdown even started and he came out after that

i just had both computer opponents CONSTANTLY attack me and not eachother

I did a move inside the ring on Simon Gotch, the game teleported him outside of the ring, eliminating him

the name plates of the superstars entering at the top right corner pop up less than half a second, just a flash

Archived