Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 4 of 5 Times if i put up a chair i can't get rid of it anymore, I can't put a chair down.

The match count in universe is bugged again. Normally I should have 7 matches on raw, I can make 8, normally I should have 5 on NXT, I only can make 3.

God Damnit Yukes....

145 more when I'm back on my PC. :D

On 4 of 5 Times if i put up a chair i can't get rid of it anymore, I can't put a chair down.

The match count in universe is bugged again. Normally I should have 7 matches on raw, I can make 8, normally I should have 5 on NXT, I only can make 3.

God Damnit Yukes....

This happened with some ladders in a ladder match I watched too. It seems to be that the game forgets the object is there, because not only do they become unmovable, but they lose their physics as well. Wrestlers can walk through them.

Honestly i expected this game to be buggy af. You gotta expect that these days look how long and how many patches it took for 2K16 to be really good. This shits gunna happen so its better to just bear with it.

It not good enough, simply no excuses. If it doesn't work dont release it and push it back to Wrestlemania.

That's not an option even if they want to. They have to have it out in a certain time frame contractually.

Also if the game shipped at Wrestlemania, it would be the financial year 2017 - big releases are factored into share price and financial forecasts. Missing Christmas would impact 2K hugely, and to a lesser extent, WWE themselves.

God Damnit Yukes....

This happened with some ladders in a ladder match I watched too. It seems to be that the game forgets the object is there, because not only do they become unmovable, but they lose their physics as well. Wrestlers can walk through them.

link?

So you can jump off a stage in the front with no invisible wall. Yet when you try to irish whip or throw someone off the front of the stage there is an invisible wall? Welp.

~The Nerd

It's likely there is specific animations for sending someone off of it, thus they have an invisible wall for moves that don't fit that. Like sending someone over the ropes.

Oh I see. I still wanted to be able to powerbomb someone off the stage perhaps. Oh well maybe there is an alternative like you said. :)

~The Nerd

My understanding is all you can do is dive off the stage with your opponent standing or lying down. I don't think you can do any form of move off of it. I think you just whip your opponent towards it and they stop at the invisible wall.

Where to start... Oh man... i hope i don't forget something, if i, i will add i later.

These are bugs that i noticed in the last 3 days of playing. I only played the patched 1.01 version with the day one patch, here we go:

- Sometimes, if you book a three way match, or tag team in universe and starts it, only 2 guys come out and it will be a singles match, in my very first WWE 2K17 match i booked a tag team title match, only 2 came out but it was still a tag title match...... urgh.... several people had this bug yet

-The option to choose the amount of matches in the universe mode is broken, again..... no matter what i choose, i have a different number of matches that i can make on my show

- physic bugs in ladder and TLC matches are worst than in the last 3 games combined. Great job with the fixed ladder positions, that brought us... literally nothing, it makes glitches even worse

- What's up with the announcements? Or commentating? In every Exhibition Match the commentary team says who fights against who, in the Universe mode, maybe in 40 matches 1 time, in every other matches you only hear stuff like "one of our biggest rising superstars, against this great rookie" or something like that. They even mistake matches, sometimes in a singles match they say, something like "these team will have a hard match" or on tag matches they talk about a singles match.

This new thing is literally a "Yukes Feature". Stuff like this happens so many times in the past in new introduced features. They never get something "really" to work in this games do they?

- Whats up with Lillian? On title matches:

"The following contest is for the XXX Championship "and" from Canada, weighing XXX pounds, Kevin Owens" What's with this "and"? she never announced like this. It's "Introducing first"....

- If you edit AJ Styles attire in any way, the hood on his jacket stays always on top with edited attires, which makes second attires for AJ Styles useless

- If you edit a Arena in Create a Arena, sometimes there is one guys from the crowd that walks through the air to the middle of the arena, hilarious, happens even in shows.

- Glitching glitching, ratatatata https://clips.twitch.tv/retro_edge/HappyWeaselDOOMGuy

- Sometimes there is no sound in the after match interference

- Speaking of..... we can't play mid match or after match interferences..... only the CPU. Why? Only Yukes knows... or not.

- turn the spotlights of in the day arenas, it's useless and looks awful! http://i67.tinypic.com/15ppax0.png

- speaking of light glitches, sometimes, if someone disrupts you in the match, his skin can turn him black, like an Afro American, hilarious.

- Bayley has no face animation in her entrance, she is basically dead, it looks like she has a puppet head on her body, she doesn't move one muscle... That has to be a bug, in her winning sequence, everything is fine.

- You can't edit entrances of second attires, if you want to change Demon Balor's entrance, you can't. Wasn't that patched in last year? Like Zigglers title entrance? Which is also gone this year? WTF?

Not a bug but stupid, FIX IT YUKES:

- The "last 10 championship holder of the XXX Championship" statistic in the Universe mode is gone... the most important and useful statistic is gone.... instead, we have still the statistic for most champion of a title and longest holder with XX weeks... too bad i don't care about this two....

- Speaking of Caws, you can't copy and paste layers anymore...... it's gone.... 1 step forward, 2 steps back.. should be Yukes marketing slogan. WTF Yukes?

- Building Caws with ingame designs is still a pain in the ass, every time you try to edit a layer, it gets reset in the middle of a caw and you have to move it again.... this is in the games for the last 5 years or so....maybe more

- No weapon wheel in Last Man Standing Matches anymore....

- We can choose referees but there are no "Blue Smackdown" referees in the game? Serious?

- The submission system is GARBAGE, the old one now and the new is even worse. The old one has now a kind of KI rubber banding or so, after a certain point in the match you can't escape, no matter if you try it with speed, your opponents is exactly as fast as you, you can't come out.

The new one, oh boy, that is so much worse.... I love a button mashing system when it's good and intense like in UFC Undisputed 2009, but here, after a certain point in the match, you can tap like a world record holder on button mashing, when the "game" decides, you have to tap, you tap, when the game decides it's now time for your opponent to tap, he taps in 2 seconds. Useless.

- We can't share recorded or created videos, not for titantrons, not for show intros, we can't, which makes this feature almost useless for me

- In create a Championship, there is NO new woman's championship template, if you want the Smackdown woman's title, you have to use the WWE world title template and the belt is way too big again...

- They added a cool title entrance for Ziggler last year in a patch, You remember it? Well, forget it, it's gone now

- The Rocks title entrance with the title in his hands is gone too... because of his new entrance that nobody wanted or needed. That entrance was in the game for, 10 years? Well....

- If you edit AJ Styles attire in any way, the hood on his jacket stays always on top with edited attires, which makes second attires for AJ Styles useless

This gonna be a big issue for majority of players bc im sure they all plan to make aj styles alt attires. So cc gonna be flooded with broken aj style alt attires. Its pitiful 2k should fix this.

God Damnit Yukes....

link?

hey man, I'm on mobile right now and will be to get home, so I'll link you once I get home. :cool:

God Damnit Yukes....

Confused but the chair comment. Can you be more specific ?

God Damnit Yukes....

link?

Here ya go my friend, happens in this match. Bit of a long one to watch but it happens fairly soon.

God Damnit Yukes....

Confused but the chair comment. Can you be more specific ?

I can answer for tim, the same thing happens to ladders in the source I just posted for you. Basically when a weapon is on the ground, it loses all its physics and can't be picked up, you can even walk through them. I assume CM_Edge can't put another chair down though because the game is still tracking those objects as existing. It's an odd bug to be sure.

I read that the CAW dye feature works by some of them on smacktalks and also on 2k's forum..

It works, and it works for facial hair too

14611103_677987629031982_398458475402173

BTW i can't find a way to control both members of a team in universe, anyone else have this problem ?

I read that the CAW dye feature works by some of them on smacktalks and also on 2k's forum..

It works, and it works for facial hair too

14611103_677987629031982_398458475402173

Wow, hair dye looks way more accurate this time around. It was a bit of a pain to use liberally in 2K16.

Read glitches here. Only done a few single and 6 mans to see entrances.

Seth Rollins entrance theme isn't updated (not nessarily a glitch) and deans jeans aren't updated (still poo stained boot cut) which he wears slim or straight cut.

It's glorious editing wrestlers and no crash. Don't want to jinx, but so smooth. And boots are thinner and everything just fits so much better.

In terms of the universe match scheduler, maybe it's randomised to make it more realistic? Ie not 7 matches every week. Sometimes 5, 6 etc.. Clutching at straws, mind.

Not happy with generic entrance music. Not one default heavy metal theme (owens, Rollins, acension) gonna have to use Litas for my caw and punk this year,

And in terms of creation mode; having generic materials as white, is weird.. As you can't see nothing, especially boots can't make out which one is which until you change colour.. Can see it being annoying after a while..

Archived