Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K's response to these complains: "Y'all shouldn't be playing the game until it is officially released."

Sure, like it's these guys's fault that the shops near them are already selling it. It's these guys's fault that 2K are having a horrible year with their games :lol:

2K's response to these complains: "Y'all shouldn't be playing the game until it is officially released."

Sure, like it's these guys's fault that the shops near them are already selling it. It's these guys's fault that 2K are having a horrible year with their games :lol:

Come again?

Come again?

NBA 2K17, Mafia III and Bioshock: The Collection have been released in a horrible state, apparently. At least on pc. And Civilization VI is right around the corner, let's see how that one turns out.

Come again?

NBA 2K17, Mafia III and Bioshock: The Collection have been released in a horrible state, apparently. At least on pc. And Civilization VI is right around the corner, let's see how that one turns out.

Ohhhh okay, I thought you were gonna be one of those guys who sees a couple small issues here and there and declares the games the worst ever before its even released. :lol: my bad.

Come again?

Ohhhh okay, I thought you were gonna be one of those guys who sees a couple small issues here and there and declares the games the worst ever before its even released. :lol: my bad.

Nope, I'm not that nitpicky. With those games we are talking about really serious issues. Players on Steam reporting missing options, framerate drops, crashes here and there, cutscenes badly synced with the voiceovers, etc. Apparently Mafia III is capped at 30 fps on pc, which is utterly ridiculous. I mean, I'm not a "pc jerk" either, but let's be honest here..

Come again?

Nope, I'm not that nitpicky. With those games we are talking about really serious issues. Players on Steam reporting missing options, framerate drops, crashes here and there, cutscenes badly synced with the voiceovers, etc. Apparently Mafia III is capped at 30 fps on pc, which is utterly ridiculous. I mean, I'm not a "pc jerk" either, but let's be honest here..

Oh yeah definitely. Not sure why devs still think frame rate caps are okay. It's always funny when one does that, then someone un-caps it and its discovered the game speed is hooked to the framerate.

This^

-eats popcorn while read this thread and all the complaining-

We will find out for real come Tuesday. Then again i might be too Busy with Gears of War 4 to check out WWE 2k17

I'll take funny bugs over "crash your entire damn game" any day of the week tbh. I'm more worried about whether the caw mode crashes were dealt with.

That's my biggest concern as well. The minor bugs can be fixed via patch. Yet somehow, a game breaking one that would continuously result in a hard crash was never addressed last year.

There were other nuisances as well like rivalries I would set between CAWs that would not save or disappear abruptly.

I'll take funny bugs over "crash your entire damn game" any day of the week tbh. I'm more worried about whether the caw mode crashes were dealt with.

That's my biggest concern as well. The minor bugs can be fixed via patch. Yet somehow, a game breaking one that would continuously result in a hard crash was never addressed last year.

There were other nuisances as well like rivalries I would set between CAWs that would not save or disappear abruptly.

I'm fairly certain the caw crash has been dealt with though. I'm willing to bet it was caused by some kind of memory overflow with too many alt attires being a big route cause, and the new menu creation would've likely led to that being fixed. I'm by no means an expert however so that's just a guess.

Boy you couldn't wait to start hating huh? Man was hoping for some bugs so he could create a topic about it

Yet here you are complaining about his complaints, even if his gripes are legit.
I complained? Hm.

And he's been shitting on the game literally since before the embargo lift, so yeah THIS is a legitimate gripe (although it's probably before a day one patch) but after weeks of the pettiest complaints like "THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE APOLLO", you lose credibility.

For the third fn time, i have the day one patch, learn reading and respect my *censored*ing opinions. If you like the Apollo in the game, fine, I don't, deal with it, some people even like the train wreck face from the rock and his shit face when he tries to raise his eyebrow, or whatever he tries to do there. I can't understand that either but it's a free country, whatever float's your boat, you don't have to like my opinions but you have to fn respect them.

Come again when you read the freaking topic before you start bullshiting.

Can anyone find the 2k17 patch on PS4? Various people are saying that we're not getting it until the game comes out. I'm curious as to how accurate this post is.

Not trying to doubt what CM Edge is saying, but yeah.....this post sounds a bit suspect as far as the 1.01 patch goes.

Can anyone find the 2k17 patch on PS4? Various people are saying that we're not getting it until the game comes out. I'm curious as to how accurate this post is.

Not trying to doubt what CM Edge is saying, but yeah.....this post sounds a bit suspect as far as the 1.01 patch goes.

For real people? Oh man....

Just for you:

njT63wph.jpg

For real people? Oh man....

Just for you:

njT63wph.jpg

Well then, I stand corrected. I was wrong, my apologies.

Archived