Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Wow, i have my version now and started the Universe Mode. I created a Tag Team Title Match between New Day with Woods and the Dudleys. I started the Show and what happens? Bubba comes out alone, Big E comes out with Woods as Manager and it's a WWE Tag Team Title Match between Bubba & Big E.

WHAT???

Is that what I can expect if I edit matches? Is that what I can expect for the next year? And yes I installed the 11gb patch before it.

I hope that this isn't a bug that happens every time when I create a (title) match.

Simply, wow. I could upload the video later if you want.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hell bent on coming in here with "11Gig patch says hi" but daaaaaaaaaaamn that's that bull. I figure.Universe at it's base should be functioning properly. Did you edit.the.Universe.heavily?

Someone else in a forum where I'm active said he had a run in with Randy Orton but he was black, not white anymore and in the end replay of the match, AJ Styles who was in that match also, had no hair anymore.

I hope he uploads it... I mean that at least sounds funny, but no matter what I do my match always starts as Singles match, I only could skip it now cause you can't edit shows anymore while you started it.

F'N great Yukes.

I saw in a stream the New Day were tag champs, they entered with the belt. They won the match after Woods pinned one of their opponents. After the match there was a cutscene where Enzo and Cass came to challenge them and Woods was holding the WWE Championship belt instead :/

Boy you couldn't wait to start hating huh? Man was hoping for some bugs so he could create a topic about it

Yet here you are complaining about his complaints, even if his gripes are legit.

If these issues remain after the day 1 patch then they're legit. For now, they aren't.

Boy you couldn't wait to start hating huh? Man was hoping for some bugs so he could create a topic about it

Yet here you are complaining about his complaints, even if his gripes are legit.

If these issues remain after the day 1 patch then they're legit. For now, they aren't.

Uhm, i have the day one patch.....

Uhm, i have the day one patch.....

Do you? Then report the issue to 2K so that they are well aware of it. I'd also make sure that it's not just a one time deal, i've seen a few glitches over the years that were one time only. Like the time I punched randy orton in a match and he teleported to the entrance ramp in 2K16. Or the time Bray Wyatt t-posed and suddenly started floating up and off screen in 2K15. Now THAT was *censored*in hilarious.

also somewhat related, CM Edge, are you playing this on PS4? If so, can you hover over the game in the main menu, hit start, and hit update history to see what the patch notes for the day one patch is? If so i'd appreciate it.

Can it be that the 11gb patch wasn't installed yet because you were in the game already or something?

What you write are Major graphical and gameplay Bugs that I think they wanted to cover with this patch on release day. :o

Can it be that the 11gb patch wasn't installed yet because you were in the game already or something?

What you write are Major graphical and gameplay Bugs that I think they wanted to cover with this patch on release day. :o

Good point. On PS4 at least, I know occasionally for an unknown reason, patches won't install automatically sometimes for me. I have to go in and force them to install. Happened for the latest MGS 5 patch for me a day or so ago.

No, i played it the first time with patch and didn't even started it before. Its on PS4 yes.

After the patch you have 6 or 7 spots for promos in one universe night. Thats why I know I have the patch it's less without it.

I had this bug while I tried to play the Dudley's. After I choose Big E it worked.

Sure, I look at the patch notes in a few minutes, no problems.

No, i played it the first time with patch and didn't even started it before. Its on PS4 yes.

After the patch you have 6 or 7 spots for promos in one universe night. Thats why I know I have the patch it's less without it.

I had this bug while I tried to play the Dudley's. After I choose Big E it worked.

Sure, I look at the patch notes in a few minutes, no problems.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It'd be nice to know if the first patch is more meant to add additional functionality or to address bugs, it's entirely possible they'll release a second patch to do that in the first week or two. I think 2K15 did that.

I complained? Hm.

And he's been shitting on the game literally since before the embargo lift, so yeah THIS is a legitimate gripe (although it's probably before a day one patch) but after weeks of the pettiest complaints like "THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE APOLLO", you lose credibility.

Archived