Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Serena Deeb Released!)

Saturi

Ivelisse Face updated, Moveset finished, tested and uploaded on cc. :)

Hope you guys will enjoy!

Awesome!!! What are the tags? I have the hardest time finding stuff on CC this year. Also any plans to do Catrina?

I always have as Hashtags my psn Dumeka, my Name here Saturi or the Name of the wrestler like in this case Ivelisse.

If you type either my psn or my Name here you should find all my uploaded caws so far easier though. :)

Catrina is on my list too.

If you are interested for LU caws the most, I'm working on Taya right now.

You can find all my caws, Pictures, Hashtags and my list at the first page of this thread too. :)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome!!! What are the tags? I have the hardest time finding stuff on CC this year. Also any plans to do Catrina?

I always have as Hashtags my psn Dumeka, my Name here Saturi or the Name of the wrestler like in this case Ivelisse.

If you type either my psn or my Name here you should find all my uploaded caws so far easier though. :)

You can find all my caws, Pictures, Hashtags and my list at the first page of this thread too. :)

Great!!!! I downloaded her yesterday and she is great! I did tweak the entrance, hated the Rock eyebrow, but you did great! She has the most accurate face out of the others on CC.

Can't wait to see your Taya! There are some good ines in CC now so I can't wait to see what you do! Any plans on Marioosa or Sexy Star?

Great!!!! I downloaded her yesterday and she is great! I did tweak the entrance, hated the Rock eyebrow, but you did great! She has the most accurate face out of the others on CC.

Can't wait to see your Taya! There are some good ines in CC now so I can't wait to see what you do! Any plans on Marioosa or Sexy Star?

Happy you like her! :)

Had to give her paralel snapmare and other snapmare moves as strong strikes this time cause they changed several moves in game so you can't use them as signatures or even grip moves at all.

For Taya I have a Taya Valkyria attire she was wearing Prior to lucha Underground (the one with the White and light blue snowflakes) and one of her lucha Underground attires planned.

Sexy and Mariposa are both on the list at the first page of this thread. :)

Hope to do them all justice aswell since I'm not using face textures but we will see.

That's real good for an untextuted caw,great job!!

Just missing her stomach tat...

Sorry I missed that. It's rather a crotch tattoo she is covering up so it isn't visible anymore, that's why I left it out.

Most of all though because the attire would cover it up no matter what and the Editor doesn't allow to add anything at the bottom part of the Body like it does for the Torso(upper part), back and legs. :(

Ivelisse looks great! I'm going to try to get her download this evening.

Thanks! :) Hope you'll enjoy her!

Gonna have a few more updates tonight (Monday) after work if I make it, otherwise rather tomorrow evening(Tuesday) after work.

Catrina

syngwn.png

Wrestling Attire

19wl7n.png

Manager/Valet attire (she had this one in Lucha Underground but with a other haircut)

2wh00nk.png

Taya Attire & Entrance Attire (Logos by XRAYSPEX)

iqg9ll.png

zjb0qc.png

Io Shirai Attire (Logos by Foldy)

2ushbhf.png

Liv Morgan Attire

anh9c4.png

More updates are coming soon! :)

What u think, when Liv will be up?

Probably later today (Saturday). The attires, entrance,win animations and so on are ready.

Just need to finish her moveset and tweak the face a bit more (nose, jaw). :)

Liv Face Update

20pzmgl.png

Jaw and Nose fixed!

Working on the moveset now.

Sorry for the delay.

Moveset is done: I had to give her a kick lariat as her first finisher since her original one is not in the game and that was the closest one to it.

Gave her the guilotine choke as her second finisher since she is using it as finisher in real life too.

Face Update

33xk4rn.png

Eyes Color got updated, nose, mouth and jaw got updated!

She is on cc now! Hope you'll enjoy! :)

That Liv looks amazing!

Thanks a lot! :)

She looks and plays great in game too.

Which other female wrestlers are you interested in?

Any from my list or others?

Will post more updates tonight. :)

Io Shirai Face Update

Io_Face.png

Second Attire

Io_Attire2.png

She has her coats on in her entrance but unfortunately no mask.

Tried to recreate her original one but there are no good screenshots or textures around I can work with and the Image I worked on from a other similar mask looked awful at the end. :(

Thought of giving her asukas mask with other colors but it looks off so I let her without one so far.

More updates soon! :)

Another face update

Io_Face.png

Fixed her Cheeckbones and slightly other parts of the face more.

Working on her moveset now.

Thinking if I should drop her second attire and rather give her the simple one she had on lucha Underground as hitokiri so I can have her with kairi, mayu and black Lotus as a stable with the triads Outfits. :D

That Liv looks amazing!

I think I'm most looking forward to Mschif and Lufisto. I haven't seen too many attempts at those yet.

I have a random question for you and your universe. I have 3 female brands (Raw, SD, and NXT) with all of them major brands with 5 to 7 matches set for each show. However, only Raw pulls the 7 matches. Both of the others usually get a maximum of 4. I can't figure out add additional matches beyond the number that the computer generated. You have any ideas?

Taya is looking really good. :)

Happy you like her! :)

Did you check Io out?

Kairi and Mayu are on their way aswell and Catrina will get another update soon.

Thinking of working on Momo Watanabe and Azumi too and have another few women from Japan on my mind I would love to create too (probably the whole Stardome roster first). :)

That Liv looks amazing!

I think I'm most looking forward to Mschif and Lufisto. I haven't seen too many attempts at those yet.

I have a random question for you and your universe. I have 3 female brands (Raw, SD, and NXT) with all of them major brands with 5 to 7 matches set for each show. However, only Raw pulls the 7 matches. Both of the others usually get a maximum of 4. I can't figure out add additional matches beyond the number that the computer generated. You have any ideas?

Good to know, will start on them too then.

Always love to Switch between caws and further several ones at the same time.

My only Major Problem is the upload Limitation so far. :(

Need more Downloads to open more Slots is bad and I don't even know why they did that.

It doesn't help against upload Spams anyway.

As about your universe Problem I have a few questions:

- Do you have enough Talent added in your NXT and SD Rosters?

- Did you created any rivalries or added "allies and enemies" into your Talents Profile so you can trigger some cutscenes and feuds without having to wait for the System to do it from scratch?

- Are you using all to the women available Championships Slots?

Any idea when you might be starting Aksana? She's the last CAW I'm missing from my Universe mode lol

I'm letting the ones least asked for last that's why I didn't created her yet! :D

Gonna start her right away now that I know. :)

Archived