Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Serena Deeb Released!)

Saturi

Kaitlyn Updated and released! Hope you guys will enjoy her! :)

Unfortunately my Reby Hardy got bugged through the update so it won't let me load the caw in the Editor anymore. :(

Everytime I try it keeps loading forever until I have to stop the game.

So I will have to restart her.

Even it seems that I'm the only one posting in my thread anymore, I see that People love to lurk around (by the amount of views) and download when a caw is on cc so thank you for that! :)

Will be away from home till wendsday so no cawing till thursday but if anyone has any questions or anything else I will check the Forums everyday from the Hotel at the evenings.

I totally understand your pain. The patch has pretty much prevented access to one of my CAWS which I was working on for a while. Hopefully, 2K can patch this in the future so you can continue to work on your Reby.

Also Kaitlyn is looking good!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately my Reby Hardy got bugged through the update so it won't let me load the caw in the Editor anymore. :(

Even it seems that I'm the only one posting in my thread anymore, I see that People love to lurk around (by the amount of views) and download when a caw is on cc so thank you for that! :)

Will be away from home till wendsday so no cawing till thursday but if anyone has any questions or anything else I will check the Forums everyday from the Hotel at the evenings.

I totally understand your pain. The patch has pretty much prevented access to one of my CAWS which I was working on for a while. Hopefully, 2K can patch this in the future so you can continue to work on your Reby.

Yeah it sucks that such Patches fix some stuff and ruin other. :(

Trying to get Cameron more accurate in case you are interested on her. I see you are a fan of hers after all. :D

Will be back home at wendsday evening so I might be able to have some updates a either wendsday night or thursday morning then (I'm on paid vacations from work this week ). :)

Hope you'll enjoy Kaitlyn if you got her.

Trying to get Cameron more accurate in case you are interested on her. I see you are a fan of hers after all. :D

Will be back home at wendsday evening so I might be able to have some updates a either wendsday night or thursday morning then (I'm on paid vacations from work this week ). :)

I'm on Xbox so I can't get any of your CAWS, sadly. Just thought I'd have a look to see what was going on in the PS4 section for once. Keep up the work though, it's crazy has fast you work through your CAWS. It takes me forever to make mine.

I'm on Xbox so I can't get any of your CAWS, sadly. Just thought I'd have a look to see what was going on in the PS4 section for once. Keep up the work though, it's crazy has fast you work through your CAWS. It takes me forever to make mine.

Ah to bad you are not on PS4!

Thanks a lot, trying my best with the little time I have after work.

I must admit though that I had a few free days when the game got released so I used the time to prepare some of the caws I'm releasing overtime by starting with their base. :D

Currently have Jazz, Ivelisse, Taya, Cameron, Liv Morgan, Ember Moon and more as wips I'm working on.

Most People are using textures so they only have to do attires.

Sad thing is that the most textured caws I saw on cc were rather with Basic attires instead of proper ones.

Anyway, trying to make mine as good looking as I can. Had a few good ones last year already but the changes of the editor throw me back again.

Oh well!

I must admit though that I had a few free days when the game got released so I used the time to prepare some of the caws I'm releasing overtime by starting with their base. :D

Currently have Jazz, Ivelisse, Taya, Cameron, Liv Morgan, Ember Moon and more as wips I'm working on.

Sad thing is that the most textured caws I saw on cc were rather with Basic attires instead of proper ones.

Anyway, trying to make mine as good looking as I can. Had a few good ones last year already but the changes of the editor throw me back again.

Oh well!

As a CAW creator who does use textures, there's a lot more to it than just applying a texture and them coming up with the attire. The texture is pretty much just there to add detail to the CAWs face but also give a basic outline for you to follow, which can help create accurate faces. It's nice to see someone creating CAWS their own way though and without textures as it's probably a bit more challenging, but nevertheless, the work you make is good and you clearly have a passion for this.

Oh well!

As a CAW creator who does use textures, there's a lot more to it than just applying a texture and them coming up with the attire. The texture is pretty much just there to add detail to the CAWs face but also give a basic outline for you to follow, which can help create accurate faces. It's nice to see someone creating CAWS their own way though and without textures as it's probably a bit more challenging, but nevertheless, the work you make is good and you clearly have a passion for this.

Yeah, I know. My Victoria and the Kaitlyn I collabed with TradeMarcIn on are having face textures. :)

What I meant are some I cc (PS4).

There is as example a ember moon there on which the Person just took a Picture of her in which she smiles and left even the teeth there so when you look on her face she looks deformed like a Zombie from the Walking dead. :P

Thanks for the Kind words, I know I don't have the best caws out there but I'm trying to do my best and help the community as long as they still have interest on my caws. :)

Great work on Jade. Face looks really good. Skin tone just looks a little red from the photos.

Hey classiq!

Nice to see you again! :)

My Elgato capture card changes the colors on the screenshots I'm taking a bit so the colors look indeed a bit different in game and her skin Color should be less red in game.

I wanted to give her a other hair for her second and more recent attire but unfortunately we have no matching hair in game and the ones that are a bit close to them can't be colored (Hair dye doesn't work on them :( ), so I left her with the same hair for both attires.

Still hope you'll enjoy her if you download her. :)

Still away from home so I can't caw further at the moment but I hope to be back tomorrow evening.

Have a great day! :)

Wow that actually looks like her,nice surprise!!!!!

Good job....

Thanks! :)

Gonna update later today again with her second attire!

Please tell me the second attire is the gold pants! Please tell me her entrance will have the skull bandanna!

Yep! ^_^

Might even copy this one as second and make the other one the first attire. :)

Good job....

Please tell me the second attire is the gold pants! Please tell me her entrance will have the skull bandanna!

Yep! ^_^

Yes! so good to see another TRUE Ivelisse fan!

Good job....

Yep! ^_^

Thanks! :) I know her since her "Juliet the Huntress" days and created her since WWE12.

I hope with Pants you didn't meant the Long Pants one cause I created her SHINE Wrestling attire she was rocking after she became a Champion there again.

Made this attire as the first and the previous one as her second.

Will need your opinion about the entrance gear cause I don't think it looks THAT good with the hooded jackets available in the game.

I gave her the mouthpiece she is rocking from time to time instead of the bandana on the second attire and used the same logo for the bandana on the first attire.

Ivelisse Attire(the Colors are looking better in game)

16hnb5y.png

Entrance Attire 1

1z6tpiq.png

Entrance Second Attire

zkmxef.png

Good job....

Yep! ^_^

Thanks! :) I know her since her "Juliet the Huntress" days and created her since WWE12.

I hope with Pants you didn't meant the Long Pants one cause I created her SHINE Wrestling attire she was rocking after she became a Champion there again.

Will need your opinion about the entrance gear cause I don't think it looks THAT good with the hooded jackets available in the game.

I gave her the mouthpiece she is rocking from time to time instead of the bandana on the second attire and used the same logo for the bandana on the first attire.

16hnb5y.png

Entrance Attire 1

1z6tpiq.png

Entrance Second Attire

zkmxef.png

Yeah the hooded jackets are not the best but I think you did great! I think having one with the hood up and one with the hood down would be good.

I also love the mouthpiece cover.

I was talking about her long gold pants and gold top. Here is a link for reference. is there ANY WAY you could do the long gold pants with the reddish hair? From one fan of The Baddest Bitch in the building to another? lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca3oax-UUAEzSrT.jpg:large

http://17r1l63fshd52dy9yakdizhkog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Ivelisse-vs-Mariposa-640x370.jpg

Good job....

Yep! ^_^

16hnb5y.png

Entrance Attire 1

1z6tpiq.png

Entrance Second Attire

zkmxef.png

Yeah the hooded jackets are not the best but I think you did great! I think having one with the hood up and one with the hood down would be good.

I also love the mouthpiece cover.

I was talking about her long gold pants and gold top. Here is a link for reference. is there ANY WAY you could do the long gold pants with the reddish hair? From one fan of The Baddest Bitch in the building to another? lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca3oax-UUAEzSrT.jpg:large

http://17r1l63fshd52dy9yakdizhkog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Ivelisse-vs-Mariposa-640x370.jpg

They had some pants that were fitting to the ones you mean in WWE2K16.

Unfortunately there are none in WWE2K17 that are looking good for that (she will look too big/fat with most of them and not accurate).

The top wouldn't be a Problem.

The mouthpiece is the original one from the Picture in your Profile.

Just cleaned it around, increased the Quality a bit and applied it as a logo.

Unfortunately we don't have similar mouthpieces or bandanas in game to make it fit better but I took what I thought fits best and applied it there.

I took out the hooded jacket and gave her the same one with the hoodie down like in her second attire and it looks better then with the hooded one.

She looks great in game! There is only one spot she Looks a bit unnacurate facially and it is when the rock is raising his eyebrow. :P

I gave her his entrance like in the last game because it fit her a lot.

Unfortunately they changed his entrance a bit too so it looks different again (he hopes around at the stage too many times compared to last year as example).

Anyway, I'm happy you guys like her! Gonna finish her moveset today and release her after.

Archived