Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Serena Deeb Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad... Maybe a little fix on the skin tone.

I made her a bit darker before I released her, hope it's better now. :)

As a sidenote: Awesome Kong is on cc now, screenies can be found on the first page.

Hope you guys like her, I considered her weight loss and how she looks right now too.

The new Editor makes things harder to create than last year but I'm adapting as fast as I can.

Another caw is coming your way this week, tomorrow I won't be home until very late so I might not be able to do much but I'll try to release another one on friday. :)

Not seeing much of either of them. Rosa's nose is too thin is what I see right off the bat.

Hi! :)

Did you got the game? Will you be cawing this year?

They changed the Editor AGAIN and I need to adapt like last year again. :(

I other member had asked for a updated Version again and it was in the works already.

The nose, Skin Color and eyes are updated so she looks more accurate now.

Gonna update Kong asap too.

Not seeing much of either of them. Rosa's nose is too thin is what I see right off the bat.

I other member had asked for a updated Version again and it was in the works already.

I do not....

I CAWed a bit last year and will be trying to do way more this year.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I do not....

I CAWed a bit last year and will be trying to do way more this year.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Well I'm sure you will be surprised about the changes.

The Body creation is even less flexible now and the face creation changed again.

Anyway, I just finished Melina! :)

She has her current look and attire (she is blonde right now) and her last wwe attire she wore in her last match back in 2011 in the wwe.

Hope you guys like her!

More updates and Releases are coming soon!

I made a Superstar Chyna last year that looked quite female in appearance (well, she looked like RAW Chyna with muscles, but still had a feminine waist to hip ratio etc). Is this possible with the body morphing being very limited this year? Thought I would ask you because your CAWs are superb!

I made a Superstar Chyna last year that looked quite female in appearance (well, she looked like RAW Chyna with muscles, but still had a feminine waist to hip ratio etc). Is this possible with the body morphing being very limited this year? Thought I would ask you because your CAWs are superb!

The face morphing changed again this year, they removed some of the sliders we had in the morphing and for that they added a lot more Options in a extra space that looks like the formulas we had in last gen before.

Due to this you will have difficulties to just apply the same shape you h ad last year without tons of tweaking.

Facewise it should be doable though.

Bodywise you can prepick the build which limits us further.

Most of all if we want to create caws like say yokozuna for the males or Monster ripper and other light heavyweight women for the females.

Chyna should be doable. I already saw a few on cc but the ones with morphing doesn't look like her in my opinion and the ones with a face texture are looking off too.

I hope to be able to create a better one or if you manage to do it I'll take her of my list and download yours instead. :)

My Rosa and Kong didn't turned out as good as last year but at least I managed to recreate my Melina very well. :)

I don't have Goldberg so i can't get awesome kong

Sorry to hear that. Probably one of her moves were registered on him and stupidly locked from People that don't have them. :(

Will go through his moveset and compare, then will reupload her after I changed the move.

Hopefully it's not one of her finishers or signatures.

Loadwarrior

Thanks a lot! Happy you like my work, I very much appreciate the Support. :)

I'm currently working on Ember Moon, Victoria, Layla, Cameron and Ivelisse.

Here a preview from Victoria:

Face

Victoria_Face.png

First Attire

Victoria_Attire.png

More updates very soon! :)

Awesome Kong updated and reuploaded! :)

Updated the face a bit further and took out the Goldberg taunt she had in her moveset (undefeated 3) so she should be downloadable even without having the preorder now.

Layla Preview! :)

Face

Layla_Face.png

Attire 1(one of my favorite of hers)

Layla_Attire.png

Attire 2(last Divas Champion run)

Layla_Attire2.png

Here a Video of her entrance (The Body was modifyed after this Video again and the newest is the ones you can see on the attire screenshots!).

https://sendvid.com/b1wya7wt

Laylas face and neck got another update. Working on her moveset at the Moment so I can finish and release her probably by tomorrow. :)

sweet Victoria

Thanks! :D

Were you able to download Kong now?

No it said the same thing maybe cc is glitched ill try again in a bit and let you know

That's strange cause the new Version I had uploaded had no Goldberg moves anymore. :o

The previous one had one of the undefeated taunts on her which I noticed that they were Goldbergs after you told me about the issue. :o

I hope you can download now. :)

A few previews! :)

Jade Face

Jade_Face.png

First Attire

Jade_Attire.png

The second attire is the latest one she had one in her match with gail vs sienna and ally but is only half finished yet.

Reby Hardy Face (caw requested by andytherock555)

Reby_Face.png

First Attire

Reby_Attire.png

Unfortunately she got the "arms Spikes" glitch I'm trying to overcome at the Moment but I still posted so you can see the rest. :)

More updates tomorrow!

Have you tried using textures?

Nope. Still going the "hard way". :D

The only textured one is Victoria which obviously looks the best.

Though my Melina looks good too in my opinion even she isn't textured either. :)

Got my Kong more accurate last year but after they changed the System again this year, I run into Problems

Will try to polish all of the more overtime.

As a sidenote and for your Information, Rosas top and another one with Long sleeves that go down to the hands are causing the "Spikes" you can see on Rebys attire. :(

Rosas top were very Fitting for Rebys great war Outfit but due to the issue I have to do it differently now.

Got a bit frustrated after I run into several glitches yesterday and stopped cawing.

Might do more tonight after work.

Kaitlyn Face (Base and face texture by TrademarcInc known as Big Problem Solver in the Forums!)

Kaitlyn_Face.png

- Eyes Distance a tiny bit tweaked

- Nose, Jaw, Lips, head tweaked/fixed

- Make up, eyelashes and hair changed

- Body changed, parts modified

- both attires changed

- tried to dye the hair black in the front (would had looked awesome) but the dye tool sucks big time this year and after spending over 1 hour with Trial and error I let it be for now

Attires

Kaitlyn_Attire.png

Kaitlyn_Attire2.png

More updates soon! :)

Jade updated and released!

Pictures and hashtags on the first page as usual. :)

Logos of the first attire by XRAYSPEX!

Kaitlyn Hair update.

2uhnyvn.png

Even the hair dye Option isn't as good as last year(several types of hair are not even dyeable) at least they fixed the issues a bit through the latest patch so I was able to dye this hair a bit and make her look more accurate. :)

Looks better in game then on this screenshot too.

Kaitlyn Updated and released! Hope you guys will enjoy her! :)

Unfortunately my Reby Hardy got bugged through the update so it won't let me load the caw in the Editor anymore. :(

Everytime I try it keeps loading forever until I have to stop the game.

So I will have to restart her.

Even it seems that I'm the only one posting in my thread anymore, I see that People love to lurk around (by the amount of views) and download when a caw is on cc so thank you for that! :)

Will be away from home till wendsday so no cawing till thursday but if anyone has any questions or anything else I will check the Forums everyday from the Hotel at the evenings.

Archived