The Accuracy Factory [Jinder Mahal/Seth Rollins] movesets and moveset database (creation tool)

eastcoastkody

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your work on your movesets, really improves matches a lot. I'm not requesting a whole moveset since you have a lot on your plate, but I was wondering what signatures/finishers would you give Neville? I was thinking of taking the Middle Rope Phoenix Splash off him and put it as a signature or second finisher. Right now my Neville has for signatures Deadlift German Suplex/Superkick 8 and finishers I have Red Arrow/Imploding 450 Splash. I was thinking of replacing the Imploding 450 with the Middle Rope Phoenix Splash. Would love your input and thanks for all the great movesets you have made so far.

Neville moveset up

Love your work on your movesets, really improves matches a lot. I'm not requesting a whole moveset since you have a lot on your plate, but I was wondering what signatures/finishers would you give Neville? I was thinking of taking the Middle Rope Phoenix Splash off him and put it as a signature or second finisher. Right now my Neville has for signatures Deadlift German Suplex/Superkick 8 and finishers I have Red Arrow/Imploding 450 Splash. I was thinking of replacing the Imploding 450 with the Middle Rope Phoenix Splash. Would love your input and thanks for all the great movesets you have made so far.

i happened to see this right while i was starting on a Roman Reigns moveset. So i just switched over and did Neville instead.

i gave him:

Sigs---Standing Corkscrew Moonsault & Middle Rope Moonsault DDT

Finishers----Red Arrow & Imploding 450

Standing corkscrew moonsault as a sig, allows you to have a Standing Shooting Star Press as a ground strong strike. A move he does almost every match. So u get both. The corkscrew moonsault thats in the game specifically for Neville...and the shooting star he does frequently.

Middle Rope Moonsault DDT, a move that was mo-capped by Neville for his ingame character. I made it a sig so you can also give him the Middle Rope Front Dropkick w/ the Neville specific taunt. Otherwise u have to choose between them. This way u get both Neville specific moves that he mo-capped for himself.

Imploding 450, another Neville specific move that he mocapped for himself. He used it as a finisher once (maybe twice?) in NXT. I distinctly recall him beating bo Dallas with this.

the Diving to ground opponent slots already have Shooting Star Press & 450 Splash.

2 diving moves neville has used in NXT/WWE. Diving Shooting Star he did to Sami Zayn on NXT Sep 11th 2014. And u can see him doing the Diving 450 on Superstars Sep 11 2015. This way u get all of his diving ground moves

Found this thread and the dropbox... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

One question, though. It's probably obvious that FWD means Forward, but is there a certain situation or what exactly is FWD specifically mentioned for? Wasn't sure and thought I'd ask.

Found this thread and the dropbox... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

One question, though. It's probably obvious that FWD means Forward, but is there a certain situation or what exactly is FWD specifically mentioned for? Wasn't sure and thought I'd ask.

if u see it in front of a move...ie: FWD Clothesline or FWD Dropkick. Something like that. Thats a new thing i started doing in the last year or so.

Because i would notice that sometimes a wrestler isn't actually Running. But he's not standing still. So it can mean they moved forward while doing the move. Or that they took a step or 2 forward before doing the move.

like in 2K, there are a bunch of Dropkicks in the strong strikes section. Some of them are just Standing Still...like Dolph Zigglers dropkick. But u will notice there is 1 or 2 Dropkicks where u move forward doing the dropkick.

im just trying to differentiate a little. To make it easier for me to narrow down which version of a move i should pick.

Currently im starting to put "Flying" instead of FWD in instances where the wrestler just moves forward during the move, without taking any forward steps. Mostly im doing this right now w/ Leapfrogs. Because u will notice some people like Alicia Fox, jumps straight up in the air and does the leapfrog. Where someone like Cedric Alexander jumps forward while doing the leapfrog

i hope this made sense. Basically they either flew forward while doing it...or were taking steps fwd but not in a full run

Gotcha thanks again for this database. I'll be frequenting it often now! Gathering moves up for Bennett!

for more examples..specifically from the Mike bennett file

Gut Kick would= Gut Kick 1

but FWD Gut Kick would= Gut Kick 2

Toe Kick= Orton Gut Kick

Sitout FWD Firemans Carry Slam would= Cradle Shock

for taunts. I find it helpful to act them out w/ ur arms sometimes. Kinda like charades...so u can figure out what the taunts supposed to look like.

also u can search the database with a file searcher program. I use WinGrep32. So if u see a move in a file and want to see what show it was from so u can watch a clip of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Austin Aries vid/txt formula available...also uploaded to XB1 CC

moveset based on notes taken from over 125 matches spanning TNA 2011 to current NXT

thanks for continuing to make move sets, I've been using many of them and keeping the database open it's been a real help this year, i haven't had enough time to really watch matches like I use too.

thankyou

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived