The Accuracy Factory [Jinder Mahal/Seth Rollins] movesets and moveset database (creation tool)

eastcoastkody

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added some new movesets

Will these be uploaded?

yes. But i only have 1 slot empty slot rn. Unfortunately...nobody ever downloads my stuff...so i always only get 5 slots to work with.

could you please do a moveset for super nova from ecw

only do current movesets, sorry

Scott Dawson's not on the 17 page. Wilder turned out great though.

what do u mean about the Dawson "17 page" thing?

When I go to the 2K17 page, it has Wilder, Alexa, Carmella, Jax, AA, and AJ but doesn't have Dawson.

oh...do u mean the txt formulas?

i didn't finish typing them all up yet. it takes like 30 mins each...so i don't exactly like doing it the second i upload the vids

@eastcoastkody

I uploaded your Chad gable, Jason Jordan & Rusev to cc on ps4, if that's ok?

Will take down if you want. Literally been copying all your move sets on YouTube all afternoon lol.

In notes I do say

"Eastcoastkodys work, none of mine!"

Tag is name

Team

Eastcoastkody

thats fine

i'd use #accuracy_factory as a tag too.

im hoping it catches on. Maybe ppl that use the database can use that tag for any movesets they upload. It would let others know that they used the database....so they can expect it to be more accurate than the normal stuff that gets uploaded

Will edit for you in mo!

Catchy name regardless. Become the unofficial authentic move set maker of WWE games. Get a sponsor and watch it grow.

I'm obsessed with editing. Example on my Fifa, I edit stats, boots, formations, tactics etcs, certain loans that are certain to be transfer next year (hate say a player loaned out from a team never to play again in real life, only to be back their year after on career mode). And edit my friends and brothers before they do their career mode too.

My biggest obstacle, is save data being restricted to a specific user. If that wasn't the case, I'd be doing the same with Fifa. Such as "weekly boot updates etc". But suppose, no one as much as a role play freak as mwa.

Update*

Samoa Joe, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson all on CC. Tags #name #eastcoastkody #accuracy_factory

Awesome work as ever Kody, had the same idea as PUPPost in regards to uploading for PS4. Had already uploaded Styles & American Alpha, but to cover more bases, will replace the Alpha uploads with ones PUPPost hasn't covered yet so more are covered in total.

once mine get downloaded and unlocked will download others.

Let me know what ones you've put etc. If yours are still up I can upload others. I also have Harper, Corbin, wyatt, new day, Blake, Murphy, reigns, and few others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived