No body morphing??

The Nomodder

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know the limitations of this, as the youtubers well dont exactly post any detailed stuff 9 out of 10 times as pointed out in the video thread due to:

"1. Drinking at the event 2. Too excited to actually get factual information or 3. Too busy talking and having fun to do work on their own yt channel XD"

So we do not know the full limitations of this and im not going to pass judgement so quickly without getting my hands on it myself. As from what I have seen, I can work with it, some of them might not be as "large" as 16's BUT I can work with the Dusty Rhodes sized CAWS.

As Bruce Lee said: “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

In other words, you adapt to your circumstances and what is presented to you.

The Q and As are indeed where alot of the THQ mistrust came from. They simply shouldn't have existed. Too many situations where they announced things that weren't true. Still salty about the Advanced Create a Tag Team entrance back in... what was it, '10? They still made some bad decisions, but I think if they held off on those sessions it would've softened the blow

obligatoryunfunnycreateatractorjoke

It's kinda funny. Out of all the problems and *Censored* ups with this franchise, almost all of them revolve around the creation suite...and Universe Mode. Whether it's the tit and brotch blur, removing 500+ moves, completely gutting the creation suite as a whole (yes, I know why, but still), or this, it's almost always the creation suite.

Hopefully this isn't as bad as it looks and we at least get a decent amount of variety. Either way, I'll still end up playing. though through rental and eventually buying when the price drops a bit.

How do you make someone like RVD without body morphing? The guy has a big tummy but he's in shape too.

I swear to god I feel like canceling the preorder

They act like the face photo captures are so good that we won't care about body shapes. News flash 2K, the face photo capture option sucks and body types is what made our custom superstar look more like their real life counterparts.

It wasn't perfect but it worked. Now we are even more limited and it doesn't make any damn sense.

This is also something that is impossible to patch in.

I know a lot of us are jumping the gun, but this is huge. I spent like an hour writing down all the body morphing formulas so I could use them in 2k17.. all for nothing.

Too bad PC version doesn't come out until sometime in March. PC modding would have been huge this year with the body morphing issues in caw mode.

On the plus side, if I remember correctly don't the PC versions tend to be quite stable? Probably wouldn't be as such if it released at the same time as console. WWE 2K17: Arkham Rollins

I like the face import feature and would be utterly pissed if they removed it. As for the 2k16 it was good but limited, as you really could not create larger CAWS like Yoko. Im willing to see what I can do with this CAW mode before I complain. BUT from what I have seen, I can work with this. While some of my CAWS might not look like they did in 16, I can work with it and they might be Dusty's size as opposed to others..

I can see some people that promised WWE 2K16 would be there last to create CAWs for the PS3/Xbox 360 versions and move on to new gen but because of no body morphings they might decide to go back.

Body morphing is more important than:

1- Way better graphics

2- Much improved and fluid gameplay

3- Crowd fighting

4- Backstage brawls

5- Real falls count anywhere matches

???

Honestly as a caw maker myself none of the above list is more important to me than good caw options. I have finally moved to next gen this year and will be cawing on PS4 however if I'm not happy I'll happily go back to Xbox360. Maybe it's becuase I'm a little older and I found even ps one graphics mind blowing :) but The graphics on last gen are still great. Everyone has different needs from this game, personally as an indy wrestling fan I just want the game to be as customisable as possible to make indy caws and arenas etc.

One thing I think that's not been said here is this way of choosing parts might still give us enough options to make any body type you need, just like it looks like theres every possible hair type imaginable. Also you can always add custom logos of a wrestlers real life upper body or abs for more realism.

Honestly as a caw maker myself none of the above list is more important to me than good caw options. I have finally moved to next gen this year and will be cawing on PS4 however if I'm not happy I'll happily go back to Xbox360. Maybe it's becuase I'm a little older and I found even ps one graphics mind blowing :) but The graphics on last gen are still great. Everyone has different needs from this game, personally as an indy wrestling fan I just want the game to be as customisable as possible to make indy caws and arenas etc.

One thing I think that's not been said here is this way of choosing parts might still give us enough options to make any body type you need, just like it looks like theres every possible hair type imaginable. Also you can always add custom logos of a wrestlers real life upper body or abs for more realism.

Understandable :)

You guys are really gonna cancel for this? Man... I don't get it. Maybe it's because I don't make bigger guys like Yokozuna and Dusty and I'm not a CAW maker (for the community)? Body morphing is the least of my worries in CAW mode honestly. Presets will work just fine.

Lol at thoses cancelling pre-order over this.

I guess its just me but shouldnt u guys be happy over this body morphing thing. less work you all have to do enless you all are just mad that you cant make jugglypuffs, marios or fat Santas

That's for those who consider it "work". For those concerned enough to cancel preorders for it's a hobby and one that's close to the heart. Some people can and will work around it, but the idea that they should "be happy over this body morphing" because having choices ripped from your grasp is cool... that's the real joke

I honestly think the height issue is worse than the presets... But I would say that - i'm 5'6 haha

That is also bad. Can't make males smaller than 5'10 so most in the cruiserweight division are ruined and can't make women smaller than 5'5.

I honestly think the height issue is worse than the presets... But I would say that - i'm 5'6 haha

That is also bad. Can't make males smaller than 5'10 so most in the cruiserweight division are ruined and can't make women smaller than 5'5.

Well, this is all that the Youtubers who's playtested it had shown.

But from someone who has the games and looked more into the females, there's this:

@JustinMcElhiney on Twitter is answering CAW questions at the minute, with photos and videos too.

He said the max height is 5'11, and the min height is 5'1.

Archived