No body morphing??

The Nomodder

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm personally not too bothered by this as I should still be able to accurately create the people I usually do but not having body morphing definitely sucks big time. Hopefully this will only last for this game and they'll take this time to have much better body morphing in WWE2K18.

It's weird though as some people are saying body morphing is still in the game. In the comment section of that video, ViciousPrism mentioned that Smacktalks said on Twitter that it's still in.

I'm personally not too bothered by this as I should still be able to accurately create the people I usually do but not having body morphing definitely sucks big time. Hopefully this will only last for this game and they'll take this time to have much better body morphing in WWE2K18.
It's weird though as some people are saying body morphing is still in the game. In the comment section of that video, ViciousPrism mentioned that Smacktalks said on Twitter that it's still in.

This whole thing can be sorted out by one simple tweet by 2K. Yet they remain quiet. A confirmation either way would be nice.

Smacktalks has been wrong before, though, either because he misunderstood or because he's simply assumed.

This whole thing can be sorted out by one simple tweet by 2K. Yet they remain quiet. A confirmation either way would be nice.

Exactly. Though at this point I'm fine with waiting another week and finding out for myself. Clarification would be nice though.

Smacktalks has been wrong before, though, either because he misunderstood or because he's simply assumed.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Guess we won't truly know what the deal is until some actual proof show up or if 2K address this themselves. That or until the game releases.

Thing is.. I don't understand why it was taken out. Makes no sense! Unless, and I'm clutching at straws here, but maybe it was somehow bugged? I dunno, just speculating. It sure wasn't perfect in 2K16, but seeing as they had time to add more options to the head/face this year? I just assumed they'd do the same for the body.

That's what making this super weird. The silence on the developer end, then adding the face sliders then ditching the body sliders. 2K seems yo be knocking it.out.of.the part on multiple angles, but this, as small of a deal people might think it is, may sway some people the opposite way. Maybe those.sliders were a.primary cause.of.last.years crashes so removing them help, but why not confirm that? Not saying anything when the boards are roaring about it seems Hella suspect.

Thing is.. I don't understand why it was taken out. Makes no sense! Unless, and I'm clutching at straws here, but maybe it was somehow bugged? I dunno, just speculating. It sure wasn't perfect in 2K16, but seeing as they had time to add more options to the head/face this year? I just assumed they'd do the same for the body.

it said in a video that we can change the body types of the ingame roster. Maybe thats why.

also...im not terribly convinced that this is the end of the world...or even a bad thing. After watching that body parts video...i messed around w/ body sliders in 2k16...and they were pretty awful.

they should've just updated the sliders to make it like the last gen version. But i do think the pre-made body parts looks better.

u really couldn't do much w/ the sliders we had, it was super limited compared to what we used to have

it said in a video that we can change the body types of the ingame roster. Maybe thats why.

also...im not terribly convinced that this is the end of the world...or even a bad thing. After watching that body parts video...i messed around w/ body sliders in 2k16...and they were pretty awful.

they should've just updated the sliders to make it like the last gen version. But i do think the pre-made body parts looks better.

u really couldn't do much w/ the sliders we had, it was super limited compared to what we used to have

Which video said that? So for example, we could make Big Show muscular or HHH fat? I'm not sure if that's true.

Which video said that? So for example, we could make Big Show muscular or HHH fat? I'm not sure if that's true.

aZYMoSG.jpg

aZYMoSG.jpg

I think its for CAWs specifically, not the ingame roster. Changing/dying their hair color is the only new feature because I only saw attire options when Smacktalks went through it, still unconfirmed about the Usos face paint... unless we can change their body type, oil etc. when creating a new attire.

Not sure either, I only saw video saying you can change body types, add pics to face etc... for custom superstars, not for in game one

aZYMoSG.jpg

To custom superstars wich is caws, in game superstars are labeled as "wwe superstars"

aZYMoSG.jpg

I think its for CAWs specifically, not the ingame roster. Changing/dying their hair color is the only new feature because I only saw attire options when Smacktalks went through it, still unconfirmed about the Usos face paint... unless we can change their body type, oil etc. when creating a new attire.

thats what i thought....but then why are hair dye and changing the material of attires also listed as new features....when those were in last year? So it has to mean new for editing ingame roster?? I mean, i kinda doubt we can change the bodies of the ingame ppl...but it doesn't make sense why it would be listed on that screen then

We haven't seen it in any the videos yet. That's all. According to Smacktalks body morphing is still there but really the only way we find out is getting our own hands on the game. So basically, wait for the Aussies or New Zealanders on here to get the game and be able to tell us first.

thats what i thought....but then why are hair dye and changing the material of attires also listed as new features....when those were in last year? So it has to mean new for editing ingame roster?? I mean, i kinda doubt we can change the bodies of the ingame ppl...but it doesn't make sense why it would be listed on that screen then

I assume it's because it is the first time CAW mode is actually accessed & being used. We couldn't dye ingame people's hair last year & I'll definitely utilize the feature to change the color of the superstars/divas hair. I'm still crossing my fingers we can remove face paint, but my mind tells me dying hair is the only new feature for in-game superstars this year unfortunately.

Archived