No body morphing??

The Nomodder

Kinda off-topic, but I'm not so sure about the 5'10" either. He never dropped his guy below Heavyweight class, so maybe if you go into Light HW and Cruiserweight status, the height can go lower? I dunno.

That'd make sense, though it'd be a rather annoying limitation.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I saw another caw video where it might've shown something that could possibly be it but there's so many videos, it's going to be hard to find... and then again it's just speculation on my part.

I'm with you on caw morphing being out being a big deal. If not in it could easily be a big deal when all caws look the same from neck down. I'm not going to defend 2k with this one. Every time something is seen by fans as "no big deal", that's when developers dont touch the shit that's bad.

Well, the discussions go anywhere from "the morphing sucked anyway" which I agree with to they done it to fix belt clipping issues, etc. Take your pick lol

I would be totally cool with it if we could at least adjust the body length (upper body/lower body ratio) and arm span. I don't think that would impede the avoidance of the clipping issues and such.

It's always something with them, jeez.

The title thing bothered me to no end last year, so hopefully this is the reason for the exclusion, otherwise, incredibly annoying. I find the roster stacked enough for me to not be using CAWs that much this year regardless, but I feel for those who's main enjoyment with the game is creation.

Body deformation is best case scenario, but I feel like that's the kinda thing DenkOps would've gone apeshit over....giving a dude one huge titty and one small, inward one....and a stretched-out belly button or something. lol

I would love that, though. That was on my wishlist for this year. The same kind of freedom with morphing bodies that we get with the head and face.

Normally when there's a potential flaw being called out about the game we get a post from timschel clearing it up to not be the case. In this instance I havent seen his post so I'm going to assume there just isnt body morphing.

I'm all about the caws in this game so it really irks me when they set something back like this or back when we we were restricted with things like skin color

Just watched a body morphing video, by Vicious Prism..

The height adjustment, is back to feet and inches..

Also can adjust the weight, like in the old Gen version, and will determine your weight class..

Body types are what you study with, by choosing one of, I think 8-10 different body types... The twist, is now, that each body part, also has different types to choose from.. Like neck, butt, arms, calves, etc..

I'm on my phone, and can't post a link to the video, bit the title to it is.. WWE 2K17 Caw Mode: Body Customization, by Vicious Prism.

Just watched a body morphing video, by Vicious Prism..

The height adjustment, is back to feet and inches..

Also can adjust the weight, like in the old Gen version, and will determine your weight class..

Body types are what you study with, by choosing one of, I think 8-10 different body types... The twist, is now, that each body part, also has different types to choose from.. Like neck, butt, arms, calves, etc..

I'm on my phone, and can't post a link to the video, bit the title to it is.. WWE 2K17 Caw Mode: Body Customization, by Vicious Prism.

That's not body morphing, that's picking a different body part type.

I'm personally not too bothered by this as I should still be able to accurately create the people I usually do but not having body morphing definitely sucks big time. Hopefully this will only last for this game and they'll take this time to have much better body morphing in WWE2K18.

It's weird though as some people are saying body morphing is still in the game. In the comment section of that video, ViciousPrism mentioned that Smacktalks said on Twitter that it's still in.

This whole thing can be sorted out by one simple tweet by 2K. Yet they remain quiet. A confirmation either way would be nice.

Usually when they remain quiet it's because they know they *censored*ed up and people are pissed. That's confirmation enough for me. This is so disappointing.

I'm personally not too bothered by this as I should still be able to accurately create the people I usually do but not having body morphing definitely sucks big time. Hopefully this will only last for this game and they'll take this time to have much better body morphing in WWE2K18.

It's weird though as some people are saying body morphing is still in the game. In the comment section of that video, ViciousPrism mentioned that Smacktalks said on Twitter that it's still in.

This whole thing can be sorted out by one simple tweet by 2K. Yet they remain quiet. A confirmation either way would be nice.

Usually when they remain quiet it's because they know they *censored*ed up and people are pissed. That's confirmation enough for me. This is so disappointing.

If that's enough for you then fine but I refuse to believe it's removed simply because they haven't said anything yet. Now does that mean I think body morphing is still in? No. There has been no actual confirmation whether or not it's still in so I have no reason to think it's still in or that it's been removed. It's best to just wait for a proper confirmation whether it be from 2K themselves or if someone gets the game early.

So far its not clear if body morphing is in the game or not...but either way, imo the caw community should in general be very harsh and weary of the developers.

The CAW community is the one who got screwed the most in the series.

Be it with the legendary crotch blur, broken servers that prevented logos, caws from being up/downloaded.

The Restrictions, the loading times.

2k16 broke the caw communtiy basicly, so i think people should be weary and not so easy in forgiving them.

Praising the mode or hating the mode is currently not the best idea imo...first we need to wait the first week after the release.

The first week will show what is right or wrong.

That is why i personally would say that everybody who is unsure, who wants the game for the caw mode etc...should definitly wait at least a week.

After that, after we know what to expect, then people can still decide if the want to work with it.

Wow this is horrible news for me. Morphing the body is what gives the CAW the realistic feel.

Why remove such a huge feature? How am I going to make RVD now? Do they have small shoulders, wide stomach, slim legs for his modern look?

I swear that if I could cancel my digital preorder I would.

It may not have been perfect last year, but at least we had the options to come close. Now we get to add preset buttcheeks.

I like that there are more points on the skull customization but other than that, I look at this as a step back.

He moved the weight slider and the wrestlers appearance was unchanged. If weight played a part then we'd have more options. This is silly and I really don't get it.

If you guys complained that it was bad last year, the limitation will only make it worse. There's no way they covered every body part that we want to use.

Edit: I'm judging this from the video posted in the first page. You can clearly see body customization is gone and you can only pick from a preset of butts, arms, etc after you pick your body type. And changing the weight slider has absolutely no visual effect.

We should all tweet and email 2K about this lol

This is honestly crazy to me. Idk how anyone from the CAW community can defend it or not care.

This is important to most of us

Body morphing is very important to me, as I like to have unique looking CAWs. This shit has really pissed me off, but I can deal with it, but cannot agree with it.

They'll release a patch for body morphing, it'll be called WWE 2K18, and it will cost you $90 with the DLC, and maybe for an additional $10 you get body morphing!

I'm doing the marketing for you 2K.

you don't need DLC for body morphing

They'll release a patch for body morphing, it'll be called WWE 2K18, and it will cost you $90 with the DLC, and maybe for an additional $10 you get body morphing!

I'm doing the marketing for you 2K.

you don't need DLC for body morphing

I know, I'm just making fun of the fact that they're charging $5 for the accelerator. Their greedy DLC practices and omissions to sell off as new features in next year's game knows no bounds.

Archived