No body morphing??

The Nomodder

Maybe this is old news to you, but I just recently stumbled upon it. Is it actually true that you can't morph the body this time? That there are just a few preset body parts you can choose from?? If so, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT?? I'm beyond shocked.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is unbelievable. Morphing is an essential part of caw making and for me personally a huge deal breaker. So we are stuck with great looking heads on generic looking bodies this time.

I honestly don't know what to say. My hype just got killed.

They improved face morphing (as far as I,ve seen it) but they take out the body morphing which is literally the worst thing they can do to caw makers.

This could have been the overall best game of the whole series, but this is such a huge step backwards...

Honestly the morphing on body sucked so bad last year I don't even mind this option.

I think the point is, though, is that there's no good reason to remove it. There'll always be belt clipping issues, that's simply not a very good excuse for the removal of an entire feature. Mind you, ALL features should be optional, but straight up pulling it from the game seems like a THQ move, and THQ... well, screw THQ.

so do I, I get it too, BUT before I condemn it, I will test it out first.

Same. It sucks, but we're not entirely sure if our suspicions are true and/or, if they are, how good or bad this actually is. I do think taking away body morphing completely is a bad call, but let's see what we've got.

Well, the discussions go anywhere from "the morphing sucked anyway" which I agree with to they done it to fix belt clipping issues, etc. Take your pick lol

Huh..... huh....... I never thought about that.... if THIS really fixes the belt clipping issue (which i don't believe since every second attire in the game has that problem, even if you only change freaking colors on real superstars, the belts are still *censored*ed) then i have no problem with the body morphing gone from the game.

This title issue was the absolute hell on 2K16.

This seems to be one of the biggest mysteries this year and I highly doubt we'll hear anything about this, until someone actually gets the game. I hope they didn't remove it, but some videos where they do go through body morphing options, I didn't see an slider options nowhere, only the presets.

We'll find out in exactly a week, but I know a lot of people in here who will probably end themselves if this proofs to be true. Unless the preset body morphs are super cool and we can finally make good looking fat guys then a lot of people will be crushed by this, even more than when we only had like 3 or 4 good skin colors back in SvR 2011.

The Body Sliders/overall morphing ability is gone. Instead we have 5 different styles for each body part. And if I see that correctly in the video two posts above, THESE TAKE UP POINTS!! Like those for clothing!! Or am I mistaken??

No Advanced Body Morphing and not being able to make Male CAWs 5'6-5'9 is probably going to cripple the game for me. It would also be the 3rd year in a row that something CAW related really dampers my experience (Bare bones in 2K15, Crashing in 2K16, now this).

Let's all hope when we get our hands on the game we find out that it's all a misunderstanding and we still have those options.

The Body Sliders/overall morphing ability is gone. Instead we have 5 different styles for each body part. And if I see that correctly in the video two posts above, THESE TAKE UP POINTS!! Like those for clothing!! Or am I mistaken??

Nope, you're not mistaken. They take up layers from the 60 in total.

Still sucks to remove body morphing, okay it wasn't great but it was an option to have.

Archived