NXT Edition & Amazon

Jealous

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happened to me last year. They never gave me an update for a delivery schedule and then I got the game the day before official release. Just keep the faith...you're gonna get it the day of release, maybe in the morning, if not the day before.

Does anyone have a delivery date yet? Mine just says it will update me with a delivery date....

No, mine still says the same as yours... I'm not too worried, I'll bet Amazon doesn't want to hand out definitive ship dates since there are limited copies of the NXT edition to go around.

My order was placed back in July, so I'm hoping that was early enough for me to have a copy locked down.

Does anyone have a delivery date yet? Mine just says it will update me with a delivery date....

No, mine still says the same as yours... I'm not too worried, I'll bet Amazon doesn't want to hand out definitive ship dates since there are limited copies of the NXT edition to go around.

My order was placed back in July, so I'm hoping that was early enough for me to have a copy locked down.

Mine was July also. I just want an idea. I do think your copy is locked in or else the order still wouldn't be active. You can't even order it via website anymore. So we're good.

my last time i bought a special edition i when by bying it at my store (where i worked back then) it took 3 or 4 more days to arrived than the regular one that a clients ordered.

cause he didnt bought theme at the same place .

and cause of my province stupid language law most of the game special edition are not sold here (even if the game is multilingual most big store wont sell it cause the box is in english)

same goes for computer you want your os being english goodluck best buy, la source, son x plus, wallmart , ect dont sell in quebec any english computer.

good things tho now that mac is multiligual and so does windows 8 and 10

so even after purchase you can switch the language to english.

My Amazon NXT Edition preorder says that it's not yet shipped, payment/shipment pending and no estimated release date. I hope Amazon doesn't cancel my pre order, which I made on July 28. :(

As long as you got a confirmation that your payment went through, I promise you you're gonna get the game either on time or a day or two after at the latest. Nothing to worry about. If they can handle GTA and NBA 2K and Madden pre-orders, WWE games are like a walk in the park for them in comparison. lol

My Amazon NXT Edition preorder says that it's not yet shipped, payment/shipment pending and no estimated release date. I hope Amazon doesn't cancel my pre order, which I made on July 28. :(

Whenever I get games from amazon with street date delivery they ship it the Friday before it comes out.

Someone on another forum said he called Amazon. Basically, they told him the NXT Edition would come in two batches. Maybe because Amazon was so late to put it up on their US site, most living in the US might receive one from the second batch, which would ship after the release date, IIRC.

As long as you got a confirmation that your payment went through, I promise you you're gonna get the game either on time or a day or two after at the latest. Nothing to worry about. If they can handle GTA and NBA 2K and Madden pre-orders, WWE games are like a walk in the park for them in comparison. lol

My nba 2k order was delayed a month even though when i ordered they guaranteed release day delivery. I guess guarantee means they dont charge you til they deliver it so I just cancelled and downloaded it of xbox live

Someone on another forum said he called Amazon. Basically, they told him the NXT Edition would come in two batches. Maybe because Amazon was so late to put it up on their US site, most living in the US might receive one from the second batch, which would ship after the release date, IIRC.

That would be some serious bullshit...especially since I ordered mine way back in JULY.

Damned sure better arrive on the 11th.

That would be some serious bullshit...especially since I ordered mine way back in JULY.

Damned sure better arrive on the 11th.

Same here. I ordered way back on July 28 from Amazon.

Oh shit! Well I'll be playing on xb1 until the ps4 nxt edition arrives xoxo

If I don't get my game on the day of release, I'm contacting Amazon via email, and I won't leave them alone until I get some form of credit applied to my account.

They'll probably just ignore your e-mails.

If they do, I'll call and complain.

I'll say that it was supposed to be a birthday present for my nephew, and his birthday was ruined.

If I don't get my game on the day of release, I'm contacting Amazon via email, and I won't leave them alone until I get some form of credit applied to my account.

They'll probably just ignore your e-mails.

If they do, I'll call and complain.

I'll say that it was supposed to be a birthday present for my nephew, and his birthday was ruined.

You should type up and send a strong worded letter. Maybe create a petition.

I'm sticking with the nephew story...little Timmy. It was all that he wanted for his birthday, and he was devastated when I told him what happened. He told me it was okay, but I could tell that he was disappointed. I can hear him crying if I press my ear to the door. A little boy's birthday celebration...ruined by Amazon's business practices.

i pre ordered Mafia 3 from amazon and this past weekend i got an email stating delivery would be between the 14th-18th. M3 comes out on the 7th. i canceled the pre order. i'll just pick it up at Walmart myself. same goes for WWE, i'll just go to the store and get it.

Archived