GAME UK pre order

HopesAnchor131

And Game have cancelled my order. WTF I knew they would **** me over. Game have always been useless. I wish 2K would let other sites have the exclusive editions because Game suck.

What reason have they given you for cancelling it? Still complete BS.

They said it was a problem with Paypal. But I use the same Paypal account for everything else and never had a problem. The email said to call them but I was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and never got through to anyone. Can't even get through to the live chat.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Game have cancelled my order. WTF I knew they would **** me over. Game have always been useless. I wish 2K would let other sites have the exclusive editions because Game suck.

They said it was a problem with Paypal. But I use the same Paypal account for everything else and never had a problem. The email said to call them but I was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and never got through to anyone. Can't even get through to the live chat.

I paid via paypal too but they accepted mine. :/

This is why you should never order online with GAME on preorders they screwed me over the Austin Edition when WWE 13 came out but lucky they had a copy in store.

The problem I reckon is because game went to administration and some banks think its a scam. I never had a problem when I preordered but as soon as the day came to take payment it got rejected and I tried with my card and paypal and both got rejected.

£79.99

Seriously?

Ive already paid a tenner deposit and I traded in 5 games to get a 100 quid gift card so im guessing im picking up another game.

Should I get Unchartered 4 also?

My reward points are added to my account but still says unshipped. If points are added could this be the system not updated and it has shipped? This is my first pre order with GAME so I have no idea.

Also, there customer service sucks!

My NXT edition still not dispatched. I got on the live chat this morning and they said it would be sent out this afternoon 1st class. But I would feel better if it was just shipped soon

I've been trying to get onto the live chat all day. Had the email saying it's being packed but they still haven't taken payment.

No despatch email for me yet, and they took payment on Friday. Game seem to be getting worse with their online store. If it weren't too late I'd cancel the online, and preoder in my local store to get it at midnight tonight. It'd be worth the red bull to stay awake after work.

I too am waiting on an e-mail.

I've just checked my game account and it's showing as shipped:

hMiGASp.jpg

Is everyone else's showing up like that ? Saying shipped but it hasn't actually shipped ?

EDIT: literally 2 minutes after I posted that I just got my email confirmation , it's on it's way.

Check yours too guys.

I too am waiting on an e-mail.

I've just checked my game account and it's showing as shipped:

hMiGASp.jpg

Is everyone else's showing up like that ? Saying shipped but it hasn't actually shipped ?

EDIT: literally 2 minutes after I posted that I just got my email confirmation , it's on it's way.

Check yours too guys.

Mine still says unshipped. :(

Archived