GAME UK pre order

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, some people in here are pissed off with Game because they haven't got the game early?

I thought Game did away with sending games out early.

Does this mean that the in store pre-orders won't be there either? I'm going tomorrow lunchtime.

No because I phoned mine up this morning and they said they have the game in stock but wont know a price till tomorrow morning.

So, some people in here are pissed off with Game because they haven't got the game early?

Nope I'm pissed off with Game because they cancelled my NXT edition.

Why would they cancel your NXT edition? Im guessing you pre ordered online and not instore.

GAME told me last time to never pre order online and always do in store because you will get the item on time.

Ah I'd be pissed of that was me. I'd cancel and just pop to Tesco or Asda if you're getting the standard edition. I feel for you guys, I'm moaning mine won't be delivered until 12pm tomorrow.

I'm not too arsed to be honest. Rise of the Tomb Raider arrived a day early today so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that and PlayStation VR comes on Thursday so it's not like I'm gonna be twiddling my thumbs with nowt to do.

Mine has shipped as well. but shipping this late there is no way its coming tomorrow :(

I asked about this, it wasn't shipped the second we got our emails, they were delayed. They were shipped all through the day.

I am pretty sure my 2k15 Hogan edition came by courier, because it came quite late in the afternoon after the regular post.

EDIT: Just looked through my facebook time line and it seems I posted a pic of my Hogan edition at 17:35 the day it came out and the game was still in the wrapper, no way I waited too long. So it must have came very late!

Mine came this morning, at like 7.45am when I was still asleep! Went to the sorting office and told I have to wait till tomorrow to collect it. UGH!

NXT Edition? As if it were the regular copy, they could have easily posted that though your letterbox.

Mine came this morning, at like 7.45am when I was still asleep! Went to the sorting office and told I have to wait till tomorrow to collect it. UGH!

NXT Edition? As if it were the regular copy, they could have easily posted that though your letterbox.

Yup NXT Edition. Guy in the sorting office said the guy hadn't returned with it, this was about 4 hours after the delivery attempt though. :(

Yup NXT Edition. Guy in the sorting office said the guy hadn't returned with it, this was about 4 hours after the delivery attempt though. :(

7:45am is waaaay early for post. :lol:

7:45am is waaaay early for post. :lol:

He didn't even ring the doorbell, so must have just (quietly) knocked on the door.

Archived