GAME UK pre order

HopesAnchor131

For the first time ever I've used GAME for a pre order, (hate that overpriced craphole but it was the only place to get the NXT edition) what are GAME like when it comes to delivering pre orders?

I'm used to getting games a day early at least.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had some pre-orders delivered a day early but some delivered on release day from GAME. I don't order from GAME much but I bought the NXT edition too.

Hopefully it comes a day early this time.

Hopefully because it's a Tuesday release it will be shipped next Friday and arrive Saturday.

Ordered in store and i know, already that they won't have it release date. Just have a feeling they'll *Censored* me over again. Hate that store so much, yet 2K just keeps going back to them.

For the first time ever I've used GAME for a pre order, (hate that overpriced craphole but it was the only place to get the NXT edition) what are GAME like when it comes to delivering pre orders?

Anyone know the price yet?

They arent sure but reckon it ll be £100 - £120? Probably due to Finn Balor statue.

It ll be a con if the NXT stars on DLC are exclusive to that DLC and they dont release them ever.

They arent sure but reckon it ll be £100 - £120? Probably due to Finn Balor statue.

It ll be a con if the NXT stars on DLC are exclusive to that DLC and they dont release them ever.

Isn't it £79.99

Isn't it £79.99

Yeah I paid £79.99. It's OOS at GAME now though.

One year they refused to give me a pre order DLC copy as I had supposedly pre-ordered a "normal copy". Was bullshit. I only missed out on Bret Hart but there was no chance they didn't have like 95% of their Bret copies still.

And Game have cancelled my order. WTF I knew they would **** me over. Game have always been useless. I wish 2K would let other sites have the exclusive editions because Game suck.

Wow. That sucks. Wonder why they cancelled it.

Myself I'm picking it up in-store on release day. Just hope I don't get *censored*ed over.

And Game have cancelled my order. WTF I knew they would **** me over. Game have always been useless. I wish 2K would let other sites have the exclusive editions because Game suck.

What reason have they given you for cancelling it? Still complete BS.

Archived