Games you play every day?

maskedmaniac

Are there any video games you guys play every day or at least 3 or 4 times a week for at least the last year or so?

I definitely play SSF2T HD Remix on my XBOX360 pretty much every day. WWE Allstars is another game I play constantly, usually after playing SF before I turn off the console.

Lastly, I pretty much play WWF No Mercy on an emulator on my PC literally every day and at least watch a few cpu vs cpu matches.

What about everyone else?

Depends, it's whatever game I happen to be playing at the time so right now it's Persona Q but once I'm done with that, it'll be something else. I tend to focus on one game at a time and play them every/most days till I'm done with them.

I used to play Marvel Avengers Alliance every day. That was the only one. Then they killed it...

I haven't played that since the Sabretooth lockbox. What did they do that killed it?

They didn't do anything that killed it...in fact, it was going strong as ever. Disney literally just said "we're pulling the plug at the end of September...*Censored* anyone who enjoys playing this game". There is a petition with 35,000 signatures...but it won't mean shit.

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I started playing the Wither 3 again and will probably play that every day, or at least every other day until WWE2K17 comes out. Once that comes out I'll be playing it every chance I get until I get bored with it, then I'll move on to another game.

I've yet to find a game I play constantly over the span of half a year. I just get in the mood for certain games and after a few months I'm in the mood for something else. Sometimes I'll be in the mood to play something I played not too long ago and other times I may be in the mood for something I haven't played in ages. Unless I get a new game, then I'm obsessed with it until I get bored of it.

I used to play Marvel Avengers Alliance every day. That was the only one. Then they killed it...

I haven't played that since the Sabretooth lockbox. What did they do that killed it?

They didn't do anything that killed it...in fact, it was going strong as ever. Disney literally just said "we're pulling the plug at the end of September...*Censored* anyone who enjoys playing this game". There is a petition with 35,000 signatures...but it won't mean shit.

Damn. That's *censored*ed up

Well, the only game I play every day is Fallout 4 on the XB1 due to mods, which is the ONLY thing keeping my interest in playing it tbh. I still don't have many games on PS4 yet however, haven't really played much games on that system either lol. But that'll change come Oct 11th.

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

Life is Strange

GTA V

Uncharted 4 online (already beat the story)

I don't play any game every day but these are the games I play the most when i do play.

Archived