Universe mode revealed

kidd0

It still doesn't look like to me that we can edit matches if we don't like what Universe is booking...

I saw a quick glimpse of a edit show option. I assume that would be where we could change most things for the show such as editing matches.

It's right before the player starts the show

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still doesn't look like to me that we can edit matches if we don't like what Universe is booking...

I saw a quick glimpse of a edit show option. I assume that would be where we could change most things for the show such as editing matches.

You're right. It might be that triangle match detail button?

No, i noticed on that screen X is for "Select" and not "start" or anything and i guessed in a german forum that if you click just X you will be able to start the show or edit it. And i was right.

YqqJU5Y.png

Also, Video:

Universe Mode Promo function!

On 43 Minutes.

Looking Glorious!

No, i noticed on that screen X is for "Select" and not "start" or anything and i guessed in a german forum that if you click just X you will be able to start the show or edit it. And i was right.

YqqJU5Y.png

Also, Video:

Universe Mode Promo function!

On 43 Minutes.

Looking Glorious!

Considering it's only the Promo Engine's first year, that shit looks awesome.

Yeah, I agree. I honestly didn't expect that at all. Thought maybe one or two lines to choose from, or a sort of 'main topic' to choose from that the wrestler would then spout a bit of text based around that. But this back and forth action is fantastic. & crowd reaction too - jeez!!!

Dem three possible managers has got me so excited too. Hart Foundation et al coming out together for matches. Wonder if it would be a bit messy ringside though if there's three managers each. A total of 8 wrestlers in shot?

Simply amazing.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=JZeO09w9aXE

Boy I'm hyped.

I really hope they have thousands of this promos in the game, because, it's just text why wouldn't they, right? Maybe next year with an PC promo import feature? Promos from the community? Possibilities are endless.

I'm 99% sure that 2K17 is gonna get a later PC release like 2K16 and 2K15, so I bet the modders are gonna be on that instantly.

My Universe mode in 2K16 would crash so often when I would play a rivalry match that featured CAWs.

Anyone else encounter that issue in Universe mode? Hopefully they have that crash all figured out and it no longer occurs in 2K17.

Never had this on the PS4 Version.

As a sidenote, they never answered me on Facebook when I asked if we can use all champioships Slots for only the men or only the women this year instead of having the minor Slot locked for the women and available to males only while the womens Slot was a women exclusive only so we couldn't use it for the males either.

My Universe mode in 2K16 would crash so often when I would play a rivalry match that featured CAWs.

Anyone else encounter that issue in Universe mode? Hopefully they have that crash all figured out and it no longer occurs in 2K17.

Did your CAW have 2 attires. My 2k16 crashes every time I try to use a 2nd caw attire. No word of the CAW crash is fixed?

I've seen enough videos to think that Managers have not been added to Universe. There was one good universe video uploaded by DankOpps?? That showed edit a superstar, but the settings were the same as last year, rivals, allies, tag-team, but no manager.

I hope the quick load times for caw translate into quicker match load times in universe.

I've seen enough videos to think that Managers have not been added to Universe. There was one good universe video uploaded by DankOpps?? That showed edit a superstar, but the settings were the same as last year, rivals, allies, tag-team, but no manager.

I hope the quick load times for caw translate into quicker match load times in universe.

Yeah it's sad but the thing is that in My WWE, all the settings for superstars in exhibition, they have a option for " Main Manager " for every superstars so I really hope it's like the title matches last year and maybe they will add it later with a patch

Archived