Universe mode revealed

kidd0

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That story option tab is very interesting

It was in the last gen version of 2015 and didn't really add anything tbh, so unless it's different (which it probably wont be) then it was eh. Mainly because you had to play to unlock stories, so you couldn't even use like 99% of them. I didn't really get to try any of them out at all which sucked.

What it would do is, it would book whatever it says happens in the feud onto the cards with your chosen superstars.pens in the feud onto the cards with your chosen superstars.

I was hoping to see something like this with the new promo engine. Would be cool to select different storylines like " betrayal ", " legend killer ", " luchador vs giant ", " Bray Wyatt turns someone heel ", it would give so much variety... but it could be like in WWE 2K16 where it simply tells you if you want a rivalry with Undertaker at Wrestlemania or the Survivor Series tag match

And can't wait for tomorrow and the universe news, the new design looks great and seeing your top talent directly on the menu is a cool addition

Please have an option for multiple saves... please have an option for multiple saves.

I already have plans for having multiple saves covering different eras of wrestling. A current save that'll have RAW, Smackdown, NXT and NJPW for my weekly shows.

A Monday Night Wars save that'll have RAW, Nitro, Thunder, Smackdown and ECW.

And a classic 80s-90s save for WWF Primetime Wrestling and WCW Saturday Night.

I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

If the rivals face each other every week will make or break the mode for me, that better be fixed.

Seriously hoping that we will have promos one week instead of fighting and perhaps a tag match with random partners the next and such, but I agree with you.

It was in the last gen version of 2015 and didn't really add anything tbh, so unless it's different (which it probably wont be) then it was eh. Mainly because you had to play to unlock stories, so you couldn't even use like 99% of them. I didn't really get to try any of them out at all which sucked.

What it would do is, it would book whatever it says happens in the feud onto the cards with your chosen superstars.pens in the feud onto the cards with your chosen superstars.

Thanks, I haven't bought wwe2k in a few years so it looked new to me

The 2K15 thing was called "Story Collection" not Story Options.

The Story Options is the thing they introduced a long time ago (either SvR2011 or WWE 13) where you can turn off Crowd Reaction Changing Stories, Tag Team Breakup Stories, Royal Rumble story etc. If will probably be the same this time but maybe some new options.

Please have an option for multiple saves... please have an option for multiple saves.

I already have plans for having multiple saves covering different eras of wrestling. A current save that'll have RAW, Smackdown, NXT and NJPW for my weekly shows.

Yeah that's not going to happen. Your best bet will be to set up multiple profiles on your system to spread the saves across.

Yeah that's not going to happen. Your best bet will be to set up multiple profiles on your system to spread the saves across.

Dude got his save slots.

Archived