Where do you work?

Quisee

Digital Media Agency.

Senior Executive.

I plan digital media campaigns across all forms of paid-for advertising for one of Europe's biggest mobile telephone companies.

Been here since July 2015.

I don't dislike the job, but it's not the most exhilarating thing in the world to do 9-5. Pays well enough though.

Where do you work? Not sure what the exact term would be, but I guess like a luxury mall.

What are your responsibilities? Make sure customers are attended to, and keep the space tidy.

How long have you been there? Few months.

Do you like your job? I actually hate it.

Where do you work? A small gym

What is your job title? Receptionist

What are your responsibilities? Booking people into classes, answering the telephone, general administration duties, money handling, front of house work, working with customers

How long have you been there? A year in October

Do you like your job? Yeah, it's great

Where do you work? Eversheds.

What is your job title? Legal Assistant.

What are your responsibilities? I deal with mortgages that are in arrears - I will not bore you with the specifics of mortgage possession proceedings.

How long have you been there? In a week's time, it will be nine years since my first day there.

Do you like your job? I have been trying to leave for a couple of years, but no-one else will have me.

I work at a electrical distribution company. My job title is warehouse associate. My responsibilities for the most part are dealing with wire orders. Ive been there for a year and a half. I like the job, but i don't think the company is managed well and if we had the right manager it would be alot better. Also think i deserve more pay for having to deal with millions of dollars of material.

I work at Primark. Er, it's the only store of its kind in my city, I believe. Well, by brand anyway so it's pretty sweet to recognise being recruited at such a place. Been there for a few years, my responsibilities are being a retail assistant so far, just making sure the t-shirts are folded and blah-di-dah.

Because I'm a university student, I personally think it's a great job for now. It provides that stable balance I need of not being too pressuring, but being something I can financially rely on to help me or my mum whenever she needs a bit of money.

The work family's pretty great, too, have to say. It can be a motivating factor for me going to work or liking what I do, honestly.

I'm the Houseperson Supervisor aka Glorified Janitor at Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa.

Officially I'm responsible for cleaning public areas, stocking housekeeper areas, storing orders and deliveries, and the first responder for in-room guest requests and issues ie extra towels or soap, phone or tv not working, etc.

Unofficially I become the entire housekeeping department in the late afternoon so I sometimes have to do housekeeping or laundry in rare events. I do bellservices, shuttle runs, maintenance calls, conference setup and electronics troubleshooting, site tours, bike and sports equipment rentals... basically I've done everything in there except hair, nails, massages, and cook, even ran the front desk for a short period.

I love the freedom of the job and the fools think I walk on water, but the incompetence of my co-workers brings on stress that makes me want out more often than not. I've been there almost nine years on Halloween.

I work at Primark. Er, it's the only store of its kind in my city, I believe. Well, by brand anyway so it's pretty sweet to recognise being recruited at such a place. Been there for a few years, my responsibilities are being a retail assistant so far, just making sure the t-shirts are folded and blah-di-dah.

Honestly read that as 'retail assassin' at first and was like "wtf is that?" :lol:

Because I'm a university student, I personally think it's a great job for now. It provides that stable balance I need of not being too pressuring, but being something I can financially rely on to help me or my mum whenever she needs a bit of money.

The work family's pretty great, too, have to say. It can be a motivating factor for me going to work or liking what I do, honestly.

The head of the men's wear floor just recently dissed Primark so hard. He said he went in to see how it is, since low prices and all, and said he thought his skin would get rashes from touching their stuff. :lol:

Where do you work? A restaurant.

What is your job title? Dishwasher

What are your responsibilities? I wash dishes, make fries, clean the shit the chefs use

How long have you been there? About 2 months

Do you like your job? I like it. A lot of people I work with are chill as *Censored*

Where? Food Lion grocery store.

Job Title? Full-Time Dairy/Frozen Associate

Responsibilities? Manage the dairy and frozen departments which includes making orders, running product, cleaning, ect.

How long? Going on 3 years come Thanksgiving.

Do I like it? Sure. It pays okay and everyone I work with seem to stay down to earth, even the managers.

Archived