WWE 2K17 "Theme replacement" discussion.

MikeM

Seems like a good time to start this, as now we're fully up to date with who's going to be in the game, and who isn't.

My main concern with Bobby Roode being missing, is the loss of the "Glorious Domination" theme. Anyone have any ideas for a replacement that's likely to be in 2K17?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot encourage the use of USB themes enough. It is the sole reason I started playing again. It's awesome to hear Roode coming out to his own theme, and the new Ps4 update makes it so that you can activate the custom music from the drop down menu without getting out of the game.

But the 'Royalty' theme or perfectionist would work.

I cannot encourage the use of USB themes enough. It is the sole reason I started playing again. It's awesome to hear Roode coming out to his own theme, and the new Ps4 update makes it so that you can activate the custom music from the drop down menu without getting out of the game.

But Royalty would work.

I think I'll try the USB theme method this time around. I've been using Spotify connect and it's been working pretty well but there are a lot of songs that it doesn't have

Can someone give me a quick walkthrough on using the USB stick for entrance music? I have never tried it

I've used it a few times.

As soon as the entrance begins(maybe a few micro seconds before) press the PS button on the controller to go to the playstation menu.

Your game pauses by doing this.

You should connect your USB before hand.

Go into the media app and select your USB

Find your song and play it

Quickly go back into the game

Your game starts right where you left it and your custom theme plays in the background.

Hope I'm right, I haven't done it in a long time.

What I do is:

1. Insert the USB pen with a folder labelled 'Music' with the MP3 files within.

2. Open the media player

3. I boot up the matches I want to play.

4. Then I press and hold the PS button to force the new quick drop menu to appear.

5. I toggle through the required songs with the shoulder buttons.

6. Then I press play in the quick menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived